Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 196 - Part 1

Brogan had the most Elva wishes so he got her up and fed :)
    33726378894_38808822ab_b.jpg
    It's Rowan's last day as a teen so I am hoping that Prom has not been cancelled as he has never been to one. In my previous save, the last few proms would be announced but not take place.
    33726376224_12075651d5_b.jpg
    The family got a new potty chair courtesy of @Charlottesmom's generosity :) The crib was also part of the toddler set she gifted me. Thanks again B *hugs*
    33758920553_b34e95e49b_b.jpg
    33758919933_62d0cf1967_b.jpg
    34183331040_b0642abde0_b.jpg
    I laughed so hard when I saw Elva's contemptuous expression! :D
    33758918483_1c0985a7e3_b.jpg
    Bran and Shannon had a good chat :)
    33726369114_d0e6821913_b.jpg
    Elva played in the playpen which was part of the generous gift of Aurora Skies from @charlotteprice. Thank you *hugs*
    34438861811_b37a694b23_b.jpg
    Rowan wanted to spar and Nevan is trying to master MA so I paired them up.
    34438857121_95e1c954c6_b.jpg
    33758910203_11154747dd_b.jpg
    Brogan took Elva for a stroll while Michael finished up the gardening.
    34528149956_176fd96a91_b.jpg
    He got back home as Josh was arriving.
    34569057635_4ba9f9238f_b.jpg
    I had him invite Josh in.
    34183315660_afce5b5806_b.jpg
    Michael can now get gems from space rocks :)
    34528140156_901fe4888f_b.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Mikezumi Sure the concept is gross but how adorable are the mini poo bags you empty from the potty trainer toilets. :blush:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    @Mikezumi The one I'm thinking of can't be mentioned due to other things it allows.

What it does has nothing to do with pregnancy ;)

And obviously the one I'm thinking of is NOT Story Progression. Let's leave it at that so nobody gets in trouble.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Sure the concept is gross but how adorable are the mini poo bags you empty from the potty trainer toilets. :blush:

@CravenLestat They are cute! As a mother I can tell you that your own child's poo doesn't stink ;)
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member

@CravenLestat They are cute! As a mother I can tell you that your own child's poo doesn't stink ;)

And in my experience unrealistic. I mean, that's a rather small bag for something a toddler expelled. Although, considering sims typically only have to eat once a day I suppose that could make a bit of sense.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    @mikezumi Forgot to say the one pic of mine from that set has a face like your mom when she was younger. :love:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @mikezumi Forgot to say the one pic of mine from that set has a face like your mom when she was younger. :love:

@CravenLestat I need to look closer when I work out how to zoom in this browser! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Nevan and Shannon 5x5

Day 196 - Part 2

Brogan got started on teaching Elva how to walk :)
    34438842471_1702216fc7_b.jpg
    34438839151_28f56d5c81_b.jpg
    34528143596_d6aa93078f_b.jpg
    34528141166_989b67bc3e_b.jpg
    34528139126_093697cc3a_b.jpg
    Then I remembered the walker that was part of the Aurora Skies gift I received!
    34407334262_caa2c0ddd4_b.jpg
    It seems that Prom is going ahead!
    33758900403_a51a8f041c_b.jpg
    Although only 3 kids show in the limo, all 6 got in :)
    34407332592_a5a9d047ec_b.jpg
    Brogan's party animal trait must be rubbing off on Michael! I found them dancing together :)
    34528132636_c3ffb8d928_b.jpg
    The big boys enjoyed shawarma, Brogan's favourite :)
    33758896073_60a5d91dde_b.jpg
    Michael took Elva for a stroll after dinner.
    34407330862_d0b70e617a_b.jpg
    Shannon and Nevan watched the house :)
    33758892483_45cb84dee8_b.jpg
    The kids chatted when they got home from Prom because their social bars took a hit while there :/
    34528125606_bea721b162_b.jpg
    Then it was time for Rowan to have his birthday.
    33758889493_aa16f28f9b_b.jpg
    Absolutely not!!! :o
    34528117696_b540b521fd_b.jpg
    Much better :)
    33758884973_d099149f84_b.jpg
    Rowan's face didn't change much on growing up :)
    34528112626_7324418602_b.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my goodness,just took a peek at 2 only from my next photo set :o:o You all are going to LOVE THESE Will be a 10 piece set again.Soooooo pretty.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2017
    Page 1496

@venusdemilosims & @bekkasan- Ouch. I am sorry to hear about your experiences.
    @everyone else. I love to see the ongoing activity. Awesome stuff popping up constantly.

My simworld was a little static yesterday. The Creator were looking into moving the household into a new place. -Not sure if I will just build, or move the whole shebang. Not being able to make up my mind, I tried to just add a new floorplan. -aaand You know how it feels when You randomly just mess up everything after spending a lot of time. -So, no. My sims are still safe and sound in their old house. :)
    Since Lilith is growing slowly, but steadily up, I will assign the whole next floor to her. That way her banging her drums won't interfere with Maz & Mark in their romantic dinners.

/Safe Simming, everyone.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Mazakeen Before doing anything iffy to a build especially one that took a long time and a lot of effort do this.

Really simple takes like 7 seconds

Hit edit town

Click on your lot

Choose save copy to library

Your build at that stage is forever safe

Go back in game now and try that experimental roof or destroy that wall and if it failed you lost nothing but 7 seconds.

You just plop your nice working version there from your bin and you are golden.

Why waste four hours,eight hours whatever when you can take a few simple seconds to never lose a build again.I will choose lose 7 seconds everytime.

Now you can be the guy that says "No I have no idea how it feels to lose hours of work because I bin my house"

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well I overheard that Drake was looking into my account but she has not messaged me yet but it was not her who removed my points. I hope that it gets fixed soon though as I have ideas for new threads :)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Mazakeen Before doing anything iffy to a build especially one that took a long time and a lot of effort do this.

Really simple takes like 7 seconds

Hit edit town

Click on your lot

Choose save copy to library

Your build at that stage is forever safe

Go back in game now and try that experimental roof or destroy that wall and if it failed you lost nothing but 7 seconds.

You just plop your nice working version there from your bin and you are golden.

Why waste four hours,eight hours whatever when you can take a few simple seconds to never lose a build again.I will choose lose 7 seconds everytime.

Now you can be the guy that says "No I have no idea how it feels to lose hours of work because I bin my house"

Yeah. I know o:) Time flies suddenly... ...-Starting out with, just a quick fix, then ending up wondering why its so dark in the room.
    I will heed your advice, when I start over again my previously failed try of expanding my house. o:)
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    As Jack was out to train his martial arts again, Jackie stayed home. She was feeling terrible, because of all the cramps that she suddenly began to feel. Could this mean...? Was the baby coming? The answer was yes: Jackie went in labour. Since no single hospital could be found in Arcadia, sims had to give birth at home. There also weren't any doctors available. Giving birth to a child in Arcadia was on your own risk, as it wasn't done in a very safe way.

Jackie%20in%20labour_zpsotxv4gi9.jpg

Eventually, by the time Jack had arrived home, the baby was born. But to everyone's surprise (and definitely to mine), the baby was a regular human being. Not a ghost or anything like that. This would mean the child was healthy.

Jackie%20gives%20birth%20to%20Jackson_zpssdxhu8uv.jpg

The little baby boy received the name of Jackson (to keep the "Jack" theme going). If it were a girl, the family would have called her Jacqueline. Welcome to the world, little Jackson! What adventures will await you? (Jackson's traits: loves the outdoors and disciplined)
  • Options
    @Butterfreeguy - I worry that Jackie might get splinters in her feet?

Hmm... The father is a ghost, eh? Hmm... I think I'd consider the name Jacksus, considering the whole immaculate-thingy. o:)
    Hark the trumpets etc. et al. :D
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Mazakeen Jackie won't get any splinters, she's a strong woman. And Jacksus sounded great too. But he's literally Jack's son, so Jackson makes the most sense to me.

Edit: Changed their floor to carpet, to make sure they won't get splinters. ;)
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited May 2017
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Thanks @Simsophonique :) I love when the toddlers do this :D

@Mikezumi I wish my toddlers more fun , I never saw them does that. :'( I am glad I had discover something new through your pictures. perhaps they don't do that because they can't walk?
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
  • Options

@Mikezumi I wish my toddlers more fun , I never saw them does that. :'( I am glad I had discover something new through your pictures. perhaps they don't do that because they can't walk?

Yes, they do it when they fall over when the parent is teaching them how to walk.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Yes, they do it when they fall over when the parent is teaching them how to walk.

@Mikezumi Thank you for teaching me this trick, my sims parents are lazy with them. I know I can't play often my other households but when I glanced at them , they are pitiful with, my toddlers are often out without cares. :/ None of them are children haters/dislike children.
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

@bekkasan sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you!
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    @mikezumi Suzuki as a woman,trying to figure out the cause

2 guys, one on each side punched her at the same time.

She works at the Wonka factory and got her dome caught in the juicer

She is having a bad day "Hey Suzuki why the long face"

She was a banana in a past life

She .... :D Sorry my eyes are watering I just cant ...

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top