Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heffner Legacy: [Updated 09/05] 4.29 The Cold Shoulder

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Sonschi wrote: »
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    @Bugsie2016 Chris' half brother Ethan doesn't hate Tony. He's indifferent toward him, he only saw him twice. He and his family moved to San Myshuno and are living their lives far away from Tony and the Heffners now. Good for them.

@MrsRacooney So true about each of the kids needing help. And each of them will find it in their own way. Who do you think could provide help for Kellie? Terry? He would certainly love to. :) Unfortunately, Kellie's character is about to be tested even more, because another person will be in a dire need of her help.

I've taken 60 screenshots so far for the next chapter and that's just a beginning. So much pose testing. I so want to have it finished so I could show it to you! I think you should get those tissues ready again.

Yes, I think of Terry. I really like him and it doesn't matter he's older than Kellie (Tony was older than Beryl, too). Don't know if that's the right way but I would definitely love this ^^
    Yey for your efforts on a new chapter!

Age really isn't a thing in my story when it comes to pairing up characters, I promise. :)
    As for the next chapter, I have written 1/3 of it and it's a worth of a whole chapter already. I could post it now, but I had planned several events to occur in this chapter so it's going to be much longer than usual. It's going to be one of those special ones, a chapter full of Tony (and some Kellie). I hope you're not tired of him yet, because I'm NOT! >:)

Is it even possible to get tired of Tony?

Not for me, but I'm not everyone. ;):D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    @Bugsie2016 Chris' half brother Ethan doesn't hate Tony. He's indifferent toward him, he only saw him twice. He and his family moved to San Myshuno and are living their lives far away from Tony and the Heffners now. Good for them.

@MrsRacooney So true about each of the kids needing help. And each of them will find it in their own way. Who do you think could provide help for Kellie? Terry? He would certainly love to. :) Unfortunately, Kellie's character is about to be tested even more, because another person will be in a dire need of her help.

I've taken 60 screenshots so far for the next chapter and that's just a beginning. So much pose testing. I so want to have it finished so I could show it to you! I think you should get those tissues ready again.

Yes, I think of Terry. I really like him and it doesn't matter he's older than Kellie (Tony was older than Beryl, too). Don't know if that's the right way but I would definitely love this ^^

Age really isn't a thing in my story when it comes to pairing up characters, I promise. :)
    As for the next chapter, I have written 1/3 of it and it's a worth of a whole chapter already. I could post it now, but I had planned several events to occur in this chapter so it's going to be much longer than usual. It's going to be one of those special ones, a chapter full of Tony (and some Kellie). I hope you're not tired of him yet, because I'm NOT! >:)

I think it's some kind of natural law to love Tony :D So it's impossible for everyone :p
  • Options

I think it's some kind of natural law to love Tony :D So it's impossible for everyone :p

Here's a small treat for you then. He just looks good in anything, even if it's orange color.
    image.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member

Here's a small treat for you then. He just looks good in anything, even if it's orange color.
    image.jpg

Oh yes he does! <3
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    I hope you're not tired of him yet, because I'm NOT! >:)

So we're all still natural? Kinda reassuring to hear that xD
    image.jpg

Tony loves black... Well, "orange is the new black" *going to bury myself*
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    RubeySimRubeySim Posts: 134 Member
    I'm hooked! I started reading your legacy last night, and I'm currently suppose to finish painting the nursery before the baby shower tomorrow, but I can't seem to stop. Just finished with the appearnence and disappearance of Tony "Meatball" and OMG... Way to pull on my heart strings, poor Beryl but at least she'll have a part of him to remember her crazy adventure with him by.
  • Options
    RubeySim wrote: »
    I'm hooked! I started reading your legacy last night, and I'm currently suppose to finish painting the nursery before the baby shower tomorrow, but I can't seem to stop. Just finished with the appearnence and disappearance of Tony "Meatball" and OMG... Way to pull on my heart strings, poor Beryl but at least she'll have a part of him to remember her crazy adventure with him by.

Oh dear, if I'm pulling on your heart strings now, I can't imagine what you're going to say at the end of gen 3. :#
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Who could EVER get tired of Tony?

#Meatballforeverandever<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

So, I had this idea. While I'm waiting for a certain pose to be made for me for the next chapter, I decided to let my characters answer your questions. You can ask any living character anything all week. The characters themselves will answer your questions or not if they don't like them. You can ask them something personal, their opinion of another character, about their past. You can even ask the gentlemen to show you their abs ot the ladies to pose for you in bikinis. Use your imagination.

If it is fun I may do this again in the future, if not... well it will not happen again. :)

ASK.jpg
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'm interested.

Vincent, what do you think of Chris?
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    vincent1.png

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    LillyDovesLillyDoves Posts: 698 Member
    Tony, why aren't you angry at your son? He betrayed you.
    TNXKDh4.png
    Of Myth and Magic
  • Options
    LillyDoves wrote: »
    Tony, why aren't you angry at your son? He betrayed you.
    tony1.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    I want to see the actor that would portray these characters in the Heffner movie...

Tony

Chris

Kellie

Beryl

Celeste

Terry

Vincent

Thomas

Raven

Any and or all...

I will give mine for each one later.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Raven: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Chris: What's going on with Celeste? Do you know or care?

Kellie: Why did you stay in a loveless relationship for so long?

Celeste: What do you think of your brother selling out his father? What do you think about Kellie?

Thomas: Why did you love Kellie for all those years when she never gave it back?

Emily: who is your husband?

:tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Emily: who is your husband?

:tongue:
    emily1.png

:p

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Thbbbbttt! :joy: Well that's more of an answer than I expected. :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Chris: What's going on with Celeste? Do you know or care?

chris1.png

Thbbbbttt! :joy: Well that's more of an answer than I expected. :lol:
    I was expecting that one to be honest and I was ready for it. :D

heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Lol! I can't wait until Chris is forced to pull his head out of the sand.
    Go Celeste!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Celeste: How do you feel about your siblings taking care of you? What does Kellie tell you about your parents?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Tony: Would you change anything about your time with Beryl?
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    vincent1.png

That's not what I was expecting. That's a little cruel. His uncle would probably kill Chris or something for what he did.

Next questions:

Terry: In theory, if you were to ever go to prison, what would you have done to end up there?
    (You said to use your imagination)
    Tony: What do you think of Vincent's answer to, what he thinks of Chris? *Shows answer*

Kellie: Have you spoken to Chris since your argument over Tony?
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Tony: Would you change anything about your time with Beryl?

I like this question!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Okay, I can't say I didn't expect such an answer from Chris. Too bad that he has buried his head in the sand, as pammiechick expressed it. :(

To the men (However, Tony can skip this because he kind of has done it already. If he wants to.):
    How would you confess your love to a woman? *looking at Terry and coughing "Kellie" but so quietly that he doesn't hear* Would you set up something special, to which place would you go, would you ask her out or just do it in an everyday situation? (It doesn't matter if you think of proposal or just telling her that you like her very much. ^^)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    This is an amazing idea! Love your way of answering as well :)

Kellie: How is Grayson doing? Are you guys still hanging out?

Raven: What is your favourite thing about Chris? Personality-wise. Not his looks :lol:

Celeste: What is your favourite thing in the world?

Tony: Wanna date? :smirk: