Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2017
    Happy Star Wars Day!

Hopefully, this won't make you too sad. I cried while writing it, which surprised me because I hadn't cried when I wrote any other chapter. So weird. :bawling: I must be too attached to this family. Don't feel bad if you don't (it wasn't my intention when I wrote it. ;) )

I don't think I'll have a bonus chapter ready for tomorrow. If I do, it will be a surprise for all of us! ;) But I definitely will have the next chapter on Monday.

Have a great weekend! <3

(Yes...that's Byron Blackwell from Fangs for the Memories. Siobhan is a HUGE Byron fan...if you haven't read this AWESOME story, get thee now and start reading. It's funny, well written, and Byron is the most loveable vampire in the history of the Sims, imo... ;) )

Also, there is another poster in Siobhan's room--Sean Hyatt from Fine Lines. This is one of my very favorite stories on the forum, so you should check it out as well. A romance with swoonworthy hunks (as well as author @xJojox is an artist in all the pics. You will be amazed!)

1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    OMG Byron on Siobhan's wall! I about died. <3<3 Thank you so much for the plug (and those beautiful posters you made)! As for the rest...
    Love the time jumps, as always!! I had a feeling things would go horribly wrong. (They always do, don't they?) Poor, poor Jackson. The divorce just wrecked him. It's a reality that fathers do tend to get the short end of the stick with custody agreements, no matter how good a father they may be or what the children actually want. It's a really ugly business.

I love seeing Siobhan as a teenager! She's so pretty. And wow, so much time has passed for Alex and Knight... *sniffles* It seems like Siobhan has suffered so much thanks to her parents' mistakes. (Isn't that always how it goes for kids--and children of divorce especially? :( ) I'm glad she's getting a bit more autonomy and more time with her dad as she gets older, and that Jackson seems to be doing better now. I'm not surprised Winter and Paxton are together now--I wonder if their marriage will actually work out?

And last time when I said I was never leaving Amazon Island again, I meant for future generations (like Siobhan!). Jackson definitely isn't in any sort of place for a relationship after everything that's happened--I just want him to be healthy and happy and with his family whenever he can be. I'm sure there are a lot of surprises and swerves in store, and I ain't boarding any ship until the bitter end. But even the end isn't the end, because reality happens, as Jackson and Winter proved.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited May 2017
    @pammiechick i'll use this chapter to stop lurking now, I feel really bad for Siobhan, her brothers and Jackson. I kinda hate winter now, i always hated her a little but she's in the mud completely now, no coming back. I've actually been in a situation similar to this but I had the opposite feelings to Siobhan about the whole situation. I don't regret my decision to this day and it's been a while.
    I always felt there was something 'off' with Winter and was hoping Jackson would pick someone else. But then they had kids, I hoped they would stay togethor but then I read the challenge rules. It kinda sucks for them. As for Paxton, he's in the mud with his 'wife'. I want Jackson to find someone else but I know the rules of this challenge.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I had a suspicion that it'd be Winter that Siobhan hated, it's a shame that everything spiraled apart. Winter KNEW what she was getting into when she married Jackson, and then she just eventually betrays his trust, just like she did as a teen/young adult. I really dislike her now, because since she got almost total control over Siobhan, I can't imagine what she went through, being forced to be a Winter 2.0. Winter and Pax ended up together? I can't exactly see that ending well either, if Pax cheated on Luci, there's a chance he'll cheat on Winter too. Not saying it'll happen, but the possibility is there.

On another note, YAY for more music heirs! I love music, and being a music person myself, I really enjoy reading about them!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    OMG Byron on Siobhan's wall! I about died. <3<3 Thank you so much for the plug (and those beautiful posters you made)! As for the rest...
    Love the time jumps, as always!! I had a feeling things would go horribly wrong. (They always do, don't they?) Poor, poor Jackson. The divorce just wrecked him. It's a reality that fathers do tend to get the short end of the stick with custody agreements, no matter how good a father they may be or what the children actually want. It's a really ugly business.

I love seeing Siobhan as a teenager! She's so pretty. And wow, so much time has passed for Alex and Knight... *sniffles* It seems like Siobhan has suffered so much thanks to her parents' mistakes. (Isn't that always how it goes for kids--and children of divorce especially? :( ) I'm glad she's getting a bit more autonomy and more time with her dad as she gets older, and that Jackson seems to be doing better now. I'm not surprised Winter and Paxton are together now--I wonder if their marriage will actually work out?

And last time when I said I was never leaving Amazon Island again, I meant for future generations (like Siobhan!). Jackson definitely isn't in any sort of place for a relationship after everything that's happened--I just want him to be healthy and happy and with his family whenever he can be. I'm sure there are a lot of surprises and swerves in store, and I ain't boarding any ship until the bitter end. But even the end isn't the end, because reality happens, as Jackson and Winter proved.
    I've seen first hand what judges do to families. It horrible how slanted it is...and with Jackson's career, it wasn't good for him. Too bad the judge wasn't a Llama King fan. ;)

So it's Amazon island for you then! Ha! Good place to be! ;) There will be surprises...so hold onto a palm tree! :tongue:
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @pammiechick i'll use this chapter to stop lurking now, I feel really bad for Siobhan, her brothers and Jackson. I kinda hate winter now, i always hated her a little but she's in the mud completely now, no coming back. I've actually been in a situation similar to this but I had the opposite feelings to Siobhan about the whole situation. I don't regret my decision to this day and it's been a while.
    I always felt there was something 'off' with Winter and was hoping Jackson would pick someone else. But then they had kids, I hoped they would stay togethor but then I read the challenge rules. It kinda plum for them. As for Paxton, he's in the mud with his 'wife'. I want Jackson to find someone else but I know the rules of this challenge.

Hey @Bugsie2016 ! Welcome to this story!! <3

Just to let you know, many readers don't read the challenge rules so they won't be spoiled. Could you put your challenge comments underneath a spoiler box? I would appreciate it! <3
    As to that--I won't always follow challenge rules to the letter, so you may never know what will happen in the bitter end. ;) The rules do state that he can't get married, but it doesn't say he can never find another person...but I won't say too much because I don't want to give anyone false hope, just that you can't really know exactly what might happen in this story because of the rules. I do encourage people to talk about the rules and predict what might happen just as long as you shroud it in the spoiler box! <3 Thank you SOOO much for your thoughts!

I agree...Winter and Pax are in the mudpit. And I wonder if they will ever get out?

I'm sorry you've been in a custody battle. Must have been hard. :neutral:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I had a suspicion that it'd be Winter that Siobhan hated, it's a shame that everything spiraled apart. Winter KNEW what she was getting into when she married Jackson, and then she just eventually betrays his trust, just like she did as a teen/young adult. I really dislike her now, because since she got almost total control over Siobhan, I can't imagine what she went through, being forced to be a Winter 2.0. Winter and Pax ended up together? I can't exactly see that ending well either, if Pax cheated on Luci, there's a chance he'll cheat on Winter too. Not saying it'll happen, but the possibility is there.

On another note, YAY for more music heirs! I love music, and being a music person myself, I really enjoy reading about them!

So glad you like that she's a musician, although her path will be much different from Jackson, for reasons...glad to hear you're a musician as well. I have one musical daughter! So, I glean from watching her... ;)

But I wanted her to have some music chapters. They will be different from the loud, rocking chapters of Jackson's, but still very emotional.
    Who knows if Pax and Winter will last? Both of them are creeps, but both have feelings and hearts. Both regret how they got together, too...will this affect their marriage?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Well, that all just went to plum in a hurry didn't it?
    Poor Jackson! Poor Siobhan!

That judge was ridiculous, but shamefully accurate...it's too bad about the boys, but at least Siobhan knows what's up!

Ahh! Knight sighting! *waves* *blows kisses*

I'm glad Jackson got help and appears to be recovered, and I'm glad Siobhan is justifying my petulant disdain for Winter/Paxton (lights them on fire)...but MAN, do I feel sorry for her, I presume now that Crystal is some sort of sister to her? That blows. /pets Siobhan hairs
    It's bad enough having to deal with someone like that in a social situation, but having to share family quarters? Bleh.
    Eee! It's a giant Byron! Omg, why does he look so hot? *confused*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Well, that all just went to plum in a hurry didn't it?
    Poor Jackson! Poor Siobhan!

That judge was ridiculous, but shamefully accurate...it's too bad about the boys, but at least Siobhan knows what's up!

Ahh! Knight sighting! *waves* *blows kisses*

I'm glad Jackson got help and appears to be recovered, and I'm glad Siobhan is justifying my petulant disdain for Winter/Paxton (lights them on fire)...but MAN, do I feel sorry for her, I presume now that Crystal is some sort of sister to her? That blows. /pets Siobhan hairs
    It's bad enough having to deal with someone like that in a social situation, but having to share family quarters? Bleh.
    Eee! It's a giant Byron! Omg, why does he look so hot? *confused*

Yes!
    Crystal is one of her step sisters. She has four. Thankfully, Crystal and the gang (Piper, Amelia, and Fallon), stay with their mother mostly and visit every other weekend at their dad's. Siobhan times her visits with Jackson on one of those weekends so she doesn't have to suffer as much. But she still suffers. You'll see... ;)

Siobhan heartily agrees and shares your petulant disdain for her mother and stepfather. Such a sad state...

Knight is still hanging on. Very virile for a man of his age. ;) And Alex is still very smitten. They are so cute as an old couple.

Is your confusion over Byron like thinking one of your little brothers is hot? Ha!! This is how I see him. VERY HUGE FANGSOME HOT!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    First off, Siobhan :love::love::love::love::love: Love her as a musician!

I knew that she would hate her mother. Whoa, Winter gained custody of the kids. OH NO!! :scream: Poor Jackson.
    Pax changed a bit since that drama last chapter and that he's remarried to Winter. I still can't believe Siobhan and the boys have to live with mom. It just upsets me so much. Upsets me as much as the season 2 finale of my city story, which was dramatic.
    :(
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    SarahkaySarahkay Posts: 362 Member
    What a powerful chapter! First off, Alex and Knight are still adorable (even as old men!) <3
    Second, I figured Winter would bear the hate from her daughter simply because I knew Jackson wouldn't get custody unless winter wouldn't be such a plum about it. But...well, we all know where that was going before you even posted the new update.

Are you going to do a few chapters with Siobhan and her music like you did with Jackson? I would love to hear what her gift sounds like.
  • Options
    First off, Siobhan :love::love::love::love::love: Love her as a musician!

I knew that she would hate her mother. Whoa, Winter gained custody of the kids. OH NO!! :scream: Poor Jackson.
    Pax changed a bit since that drama last chapter and that he's remarried to Winter. I still can't believe Siobhan and the boys have to live with mom. It just upsets me so much. Upsets me as much as the season 2 finale of my city story, which was dramatic.
    :(

So HAPPY you love that Siobhan is a musician like her father. <3
    Pax has changed...he's getting older and he would like to be friends with Jackson, but that will never happen.

Siobhan will try to fight living with her until she can leave...somehow...

So sorry it's upsetting to you. It upsets me as well!!! :disappointed:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Sarahkay wrote: »
    What a powerful chapter! First off, Alex and Knight are still adorable (even as old men!) <3
    Second, I figured Winter would bear the hate from her daughter simply because I knew Jackson wouldn't get custody unless winter wouldn't be such a plum about it. But...well, we all know where that was going before you even posted the new update.

Are you going to do a few chapters with Siobhan and her music like you did with Jackson? I would love to hear what her gift sounds like.

Yes...
    I will continue the emotionally charged music chapters with Siobhan. Her sound is very different from Jackson's. And she's not a part of a band...for reasons...but she has a beautiful voice and is exceptional with any instrument. I'm excited to start looking for her songs. Not sure what her sound will be just yet...

And aren't Alex and Knight cute? :love: I'm going to be sad to say good bye to them (which will happen eventually...) Sigh...

Most of this generation happens when Siobhan is an adult, so...yeah... :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited May 2017
    Man, what a sad chapter... :'(
    I had a horrible feeling it would be Winter getting custody of the children, and I feared she would try to poison Siobhan's view of her dad - thank goodness I was at least wrong in that... And so glad that it's Winter that Siobhan hates!
    What an awful time Jackson must have been having - I'm really glad you didn't show his downward spiral into drugs in the chapter - I don't think I could bear to have read it :anguished: And his two boys not thinking of him as his dad! *sobs*
    It's a long road ahead for them, but, mixing my metaphors, kinda, I hope there's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel eventually...
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    edited May 2017
    I really hate Winter now. I'd started to like her after the car crash incident, but now, no. Very much dislike. I'm very sure Jackson would not have had that downward spiral if she let him see .he kids more often. I'm glad at least one of Jackson's kids sees him as her dad. I really want to see Siobhan yell the gist of this chapter at Winter, it would be very satisfying for us both.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    orangeplumboborangeplumbob Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited May 2017
    large.gif
    Welp, I am in the ocean with no ship to sail. Wixton just put a sour taste in my mouth, so I jumped ship.

This is my reaction to Winter...
    post-41730-Alan-Rickman-table-flip-gif-Im-MY6X.gif

Winter is evil. Really evil. HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO HIM!

tumblr_mj64p1t6gK1r26sl8o1_500.gif
    I'm too emotional for this. Why are you doing this to me!
    Post edited by orangeplumbob on
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    PI WitcHazard: You were right Winter got custody! The Judge being a woman didn't help either.

Justice siting at her desk

Justice: Ofcourse it's easy to see anyone woman would choose the involved harlet of a mother over the aloof rockstar father! I bet he regrets not killing Paxton now! Marry him just push the dagger in his back deeper! He's replaced him in the eyes of his sons practically losing them forever until they can comprehend the circumstances! I've been told karma is a b**ch! Winter will get what's coming to her we'll just wait and see.

PI WitcHazard: Should I continue the investigation?

Justice: No keep an eye on Siobhan! Something's tells me things are going to get very entertaining!

Shipper: Drugs please! Indulging in alcohol is much more fun and less career threatening!

Lover: Hinting at Theo already such a subtle move towards a introduction! Also I'm loving Jackson's new mane so handsome, it highlights his scars perfectly! To bad it won't make the scars of his life disappear!

Nooboos: Winter made Jackson's cry! Make her pay or I will!(crushes a skull in her hand)

Dark: Finally someone I can hate openly! I'll make sure her punishment is slow and painful >:)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    :'(:'(
    I want to hug Jackson and make it all okay. I am glad he's already in a better place. He looks hot with his hair long and down. Please let him find someone to love... :'(

Siobhan is gorgeous. I giggled at the posters. :) They were great. I like that she understands why her brothers think of Jackson as a rich Uncle and don't hold it against them - anymore - and acknowledges Pax is a good father to them. Shows a bit of maturity.

Winter and Pax seem happy. :( That's not fair.
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    edited May 2017
    Well @pammiechick, I'm glad I was wrong and that Siobhan hates Winter and not Jackson. I just wish the boys thought of him as their father and not the disgusting Paxton. I don't care if he is a "good" father to them - he's still NOT THEIR FATHER. He's just a father substitute. Winter stole their father from them (she should know that generic brands are fine in medicine but not in fathers, Where real thing matters!!! :# ). And THAT p*sses me off!
    Wow Pammie, you have a way to bring out so many emotions in your writing! haha You bring it all out! <3 Great job - love you!
    edited to add: I understand there are wonderful step-fathers in the world and horrible fathers. My comments above are in no way intended to discount those things. :) I just have a problem with GOOD fathers being taken away from their children. :blush:
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Questions:

- How is Dakota doing? I hope she's doing better than Jackson.
    - I wonder if Lana will show up again...?
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    A couple things I forgot to say:

- Thanks for putting people's ages!
    - Lovely to see elderly Knight and Alex <3
    - I'm really really hoping Gen 3 will be happy ever after...!
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Surprisingly, I didn't cry. I wanted to hurt Winter so freaking badly, but I didn't cry. And Eli and the other kid are making me mad, somewhat turning on their dad like that... >-<
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    i cant believe it.
    JACKSON DESERVES THE KIDS, NOT WINTER!
    If I were siobhan in that situation....pax would be dead, LITERALLY! XD.
  • Options
    Man, what a sad chapter... :'(
    I had a horrible feeling it would be Winter getting custody of the children, and I feared she would try to poison Siobhan's view of her dad - thank goodness I was at least wrong in that... And so glad that it's Winter that Siobhan hates!
    What an awful time Jackson must have been having - I'm really glad you didn't show his downward spiral into drugs in the chapter - I don't think I could bear to have read it :anguished: And his two boys not thinking of him as his dad! *sobs*
    It's a long road ahead for them, but, mixing my metaphors, kinda, I hope there's a bit of light at the end of the tunnel eventually...

It is a long road...for all...even Winter, believe it or not! ;) This arc is not over, unfortunately...
    RL wrote: »
    I really hate Winter now. I'd started to like her after the car crash incident, but now, no. Very much dislike. I'm very sure Jackson would not have had that downward spiral if she let him see .he kids more often. I'm glad at least one of Jackson's kids sees him as her dad. I really want to see Siobhan yell the gist of this chapter at Winter, it would be very satisfying for us both.

You're right...
    the devastation she left him in...he was around drugs all his career, but he succumbed to numb the pain.

You may get your wish! ;)

@orangeplumbob I worried about you with this chapter.
    I knew it would be good to see Jackson again and he seemed in high spirits, but the family is anything but healed. And as I was writing it, I really cried. And I cried today for what I will write in the future...be prepared for bumps along this trail...

Love your gifs...they speak the emotions I feel, too! :bawling: Giving you many hugs...

@WitcHazard The SHIP AWARD goes to Lover who was the ONLY one who noticed the slight slip into the character list of Theo Wolff! Great eye!!! So, the first boy has entered the race. Who will be next?
    Justice, you are a soothsayer! ;)

More responses later! Gotta run!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh this is worse than I expected.
    I can't believe Winter married Pax. I'm not a Wixton fan at all. And what about Pax's and Luci's children? Two families completely wrecked. That's too sad. I think Siobhan needs a really good friend.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    :'(:'(
    I want to hug Jackson and make it all okay. I am glad he's already in a better place. He looks hot with his hair long and down. Please let him find someone to love... :'(

Siobhan is gorgeous. I giggled at the posters. :) They were great. I like that she understands why her brothers think of Jackson as a rich Uncle and don't hold it against them - anymore - and acknowledges Pax is a good father to them. Shows a bit of maturity.

Winter and Pax seem happy. :( That's not fair.

Glad you noticed his hair. I saw it on a male sims model and HAD to have it for this period in his life. ;)
    I will make no promises for Jackson, unfortunately. You will just have to watch and read to see what happens for our boy...sigh...

You don't really know anything about Winter and Paxton...so...you might get an indicator next chapter...
    RL wrote: »
    Questions:

- How is Dakota doing? I hope she's doing better than Jackson.
    - I wonder if Lana will show up again...?

Dakota is doing great. She's 30 now, single, and very much a career woman. She was in college during the divorce. She will be a huge part of Siobhan's life later...so I won't say anything more.

Lana will show up soon, actually. You just have to wait a few more chapters.
    Surprisingly, I didn't cry. I wanted to hurt Winter so freaking badly, but I didn't cry. And Eli and the other kid are making me mad, somewhat turning on their dad like that... >-<

Glad you didn't cry...
    I'm still upset about what's happening to Jackson. But I probably know too much. >:) To be fair to Eli and Eric, they were 4 and 2 when the divorce happened and they only get limited visits now and when Jackson had his drug problem, he didn't get to see them at all where they would have formed a bond. But there is hope later that they might give their dad a chance once they get older and find "things" out. Siobhan doesn't talk about it with her brothers...yet. She will when she thinks she needs to.
    A couple things I forgot to say:

- Thanks for putting people's ages!
    - Lovely to see elderly Knight and Alex <3
    - I'm really really hoping Gen 3 will be happy ever after...!

Yeah...Knight and Alex are getting OLD, huh? ;) Kinda sad...
    If you read the challenge rules...then...you will get your answer...ha! ;)
    Herosesims wrote: »
    i cant believe it.
    JACKSON DESERVES THE KIDS, NOT WINTER!
    If I were siobhan in that situation....pax would be dead, LITERALLY! XD.

LOL! She actually wants to put a bullet through someone else's head...you'll see...ha!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh this is worse than I expected.
    I can't believe Winter married Pax. I'm not a Wixton fan at all. And what about Pax's and Luci's children? Two families completely wrecked. That's too sad. I think Siobhan needs a really good friend.
    You will see a few of them next chapter. He has four girls--Crystal, Piper, twins: Amelia and Fallon. They come over twice a month on the weekends, so Siobhan and her brothers must put up with them. Two families were wrecked, but Luci is happy now. You'll meet her new hubby soon. (Sorry Luckson fans...that ship just never sailed...)

Siobhan has LOTS of great friends whom you'll meet next chapter...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg