Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help! What Plant Am I Missing??

I cannot figure out what plant I have not found - between the fireleaf and garlic. It's the last one I need to finish the collection (I grabbed the plasma fruit right after taking this ss). I've looked at tons of lists online, and according to every single one this fruit doesn't exist. LOL!! Any ideas?

Screen%20Shot%202017-04-25%20at%208.14.45%20PM_zpsonqnn8y6.png

Comments

• Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Forbidden fruit of the plantsim from the current challenge.
    Plasma fruit.
  • Options
    HeatherNickelHeatherNickel Posts: 41 Member
    Oh! Yes! I totally forgot about the forbidden fruit. DOH! Thanks so much!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I had made a quick reference guide to plants in the game. It lists the plants by name, and the order in which you'll find them in household collections. In fact I have the whole collection done. But now that we have forbidden fruit, I need to edit the plant collection guide so that it's added to the guide.
    This is a request for the SimGurus. Please add the Death Flower & the Sixam Mosquito Trap plant to the plant section of household collections. They are in the game and the sims can collect them. But for some odd reason, the Death Flower & Sixam Mosquito Trap plant was left out of household collection.
  • Options
    I could have sworn the Death Flower was there before, but now it's gone. And I'd love to see the Mosquito Trap plant added as well.
  • Options
    I could have sworn the Death Flower was there before, but now it's gone. And I'd love to see the Mosquito Trap plant added as well.
    No, the death flower was never in household collections to begin with. That was left out at the time when the base game was released.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,962 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    No, the death flower was never in household collections to begin with. That was left out at the time when the base game was released.

Pomegranate wasn't in base game when it was released either and came in the same patch as death flower. However, it is in household collection. Death flower may not be because it's very useful thing. It can save sims from death.
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited April 2017
    Death Flower is probably not on the list because the only way to obtain it is through grafting it. I think all the others (even the combinations you can graft to get as well) can be obtained through other methods of collection (fishing or searching in space) even if it's rare/hard to do so.
    Post edited by 3KNPen on
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    EgonVM wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

Pomegranate wasn't in base game when it was released either and came in the same patch as death flower. However, it is in household collection. Death flower may not be because it's very useful thing. It can save sims from death.
    Are you sure because I remember finding the pomegranate the day that I first started playing Sims 4. In fact it was one of the first plants that my sims found in the game. And I have been playing Sims 4 since the day after it was released.
  • Options
    I definitely remember the Death Flower silhouette being in the collection before.
  • Options
    I definitely remember the Death Flower silhouette being in the collection before.
    I don't remember ever seeing a silhouette of the death flower being in household collections before. Are you sure that it wasn't the silhouette of the daisy or some other flower that you saw in household collections before?