Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @pammiechick <3<3<3 So glad I could post this before you went on vacation! Though tomorrow morning probably would've been fine too, right? ...But I'm also happy to get this out there so I don't have to worry about it anymore, LOL.
    He truly is the manliest manliest~

Her cheeks cracked me up so hard too. It looks so wrong. The wrongest. But so right for the occasion? And those reactions in the end were all 100% the reactions they actually had in-game to the little impromptu baseball game. Thaddeus did look so proud...

I felt so bad for Penny looking as pitiful as she did...and then wanting to have fun with Byron anyway. ;) Well, she at least wanted to make him feel good and is tired of everyone thinking about how terrible she looks and feels!

Those poses actually aren't poses--both me and Ms. Froots have been using a certain mod for our stories that I don't think you're supposed to mention on the forums, that actually uses animations to simulate stuff. I wish there were more kissing animations (the ones in-game don't look passionate at all!), but I find that the animations really help stuff like this look more natural, without all the trouble of teleporting sims into beds and cycling through poses. You can PM me if you want to know more!

I wish I made my own poses, though...just for perfectly safe-for-work storytelling occasions, because so many of them are modeling-focused and not at all what I need.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited April 2017
    Wow loved this!! Commenting without having read anyone else's comments first so if I copy you know why!!
    Once again we see how much Penny and Byron care for each other. I absolutely loved that he had NO idea what her laughter sounded like. I think that really shows a lot about how she's allowing herself to let go a bit around him.

Pen. Penny. Why did I say her name that way? I know why!!!! This also broke my heart a little bit. He's still watching...he also may not have been as eager to be dreaming of her smexy time with him. :heart: but he does want her to keep faith.

The Lobster Thermidor scenes were magnificent!! Omg his face /melt /puddle

So glad this was not done wordless you put so much emotion into his thoughts and the holding back and his words to her made this all the more sensual.

I also loved that he thought of peanut butter!! This makes me think of Froots gif!!! :heart:

Worth the wait and loved this one dear.

Quack!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    @cshaner Ahahaha. Glad you loved it! And that you got to read with pics first. ;)
    Penny and Byron do genuinely care for each other, and it's probably more balanced than Byron believes. She's definitely taking off more and more pieces of her armor around him. This experience has brought them closer, too.

Yeah, Darius is probably getting peeks at dreams he'd rather not...and also trying to nudge things along and keep spirits up.

Lobster thermidor shots are an art. It takes a lot of practice~

I don't know how many romantic, sensual love scenes include "raccoon," "pepperoni," and "garbage," but thank you. <3<3 I'm glad you thought the words I did use were effective. >:)

I'll never be able to forget Froots' gif. NEVER.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    edited April 2017
    Ahh! This was everything I had hoped it would be AND MORE *chipmunk cheeks*
    I'm SO proud *single tear* <3<3<3
    I'm going to start off all serious-like and say I really enjoyed Byron's comments regarding Bianca and her disapproval; I know we (me) tend to focus a lot on the romance stuff and general hilarity of your chapters, but I still get a huge grin reading about the other, less lauded, relationships in the story! <3
    "(It was a foil Dicoatl, so all the barfing was worth it, even if Bianca didn't think so.)"

I also really enjoyed the continued small steps forward I'm seeing between Benny, especially for Penny; it warms my heart to see her quietly opening her raggedy, iron-clad petals and blooming into a happy little Penny-blossom, even though she's in the throes of vampiring...I can see her extra bits of love for Byron and it makes me all squiggly! <3
    "But I'm lucky I have the only Byron there is. You're probably the funniest guy I ever met."
    /clutches her cockles
    She's right, too, Byron would make an excellent sad sack comedian!

And then her breaking down and wanting him as a last hurrah before vampireness, and he's all like "let's wait until you're better and then we'll wreck the house with our shenanigans!" <3

BUT THIS: "Don't be afraid, Pen. Penny" I wasn't sure why I called her that.
    OMG...Darius...are you possessing Byron? Or, like, *winding* in Byron's direction?
    GRUBBY LITTLE BLUE PAWS IN ERRYTHING OK.

The, er, latter half of the chapter was FABULOUS.
    Well captured. Well edited. Those CHEEKS gurl. OMG. And Penny's resolve to be the best third basewoman for Byron...I die!

Hot, and funny! "like a raccoon with a mouth full of garbage" and poetic!

"I tried to gently nudge her back. I needed her to slow down..." it's okay Byron, we'll all still think you're manly!

I roffled so hard though, at that last image with Bianca and Lysander SO HORRIFIED...and Thaddeus so proud? Is it because his daughter is the best third basewoman ever and he thought he didn't have an athletic child with Lysander being all tidy and housebroken? :mrgreen:
    *Standing O-vation*
    I hope Byron still got to, er, arrive, despite his sister's interference...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @WagonFruit Gurl!!!
    You and I right there with the capturing of the 'wind' interference!!

*points at eyes and then at your eyes*

There is a reason I love you and it's more than just the occasional leg hump!!
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
  • Options
    cshaner wrote: »
    @WagonFruit Gurl!!!
    You and I right there with the capturing of the 'wind' interference!!

*points at eyes and then at your eyes*

There is a reason I love you and it's more than just the occasional leg hump!!

LOL! I'm in excellent company then! I'm pretty sure while I was reading I immediately stopped and demanded of Lobster:
    "OMG is Darius sort of possessing Byron a little??"
    Actually, I'm 100% sure, cuz I c/p that.
    I was just reviewing other comments and I'm like YAAAASQueenCatMommaDuck you and me and that wind!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @WagonFruit *chipmunk cheeks right back* Thank you for holding my hand as I wrote this chapter, my darling~
    I'm so, so happy it lived up to your expectations! You might've noticed I was a little nervous about posting it... ;)

And I like throwing stuff in about the familial relationships when I can! Byron and Bianca will forever be siblings. And their relationship kicked off the whole story! Sometimes even I forget.

Penny is slooowly opening those petals. She kept them tightly closed all this time, but Byron is slowly but surely helping them unfurl with his goofy adoration and kindness. She feels really secure with him--and security is something she's never really had. And of course she wanted to get some while she could. ;) Though she might've tried even without the vampire excuse.

As for Darius...he wouldn't possess anyone! ...Probably. But he does spend a lot of time in their sleeping minds. And he's worried for Penny. And...grubby blue paws.

Was it a whole half of a chapter that was dedicated to that? LOL. I think that was more than Penny's chapter...that's like a 50% gratuity right there. (I don't know if tipping is common in Canada.)

CHEEKS. <3 Thank you for encouraging me to use that shot, rofl. "Is this too much???" *posts it anyway*

No reason why Thaddeus can't be proud~

@cshaner Aww, you both did notice the same thing!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    @LadyLobster oooh I just had a very NotSafeForWork thought.
    Assuming @WagonFruit was correct about a little wind manipulation mayn't there be a little *ride along* wind action when the iron petals "fully open?"

Super kink and I love this thought!

I can continue in my regularly scheduled AU for now!
  • Options
    cshaner wrote: »
    @LadyLobster oooh I just had a very NotSafeForWork thought.
    Assuming @WagonFruit was correct about a little wind manipulation mayn't there be a little *ride along* wind action when the iron petals "fully open?"

Super kink and I love this thought!

I can continue in my regularly scheduled AU for now!

GASP.

You mad genius.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @cshaner That is a very, very interesting thought~ Maybe verging into 4 lobster thermidors right there.

@WagonFruit You would like that, you filthy froot. I need to rinse you off in the sink before biting into you.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    Bryon's chapters always remind me of playing with my black lab--energetic, exciting, goofy, and sweet. His chapters always leave me laughing and smiling, but also with the appropriate amount of feels. <3
    Penny and Byron's dynamics are simply adorable. They're both unsure how to do the boyfriend-girlfriend thing, so it's so cute to see them trying so hard to do right by one another. And Penny is genuinely laughing at Byron, and he's so bewildered because he has never had a real fan before! I love it! And poor Byron, licking the garlic! Bahahahahah! Again, it's like Diesel chasing his ball. "IGOTITIGOTITIGOTIT!!!" :joy:

The steam.

Oh Lobster. The steam.

Penny is really, really good at baseball! I think we could all learn a thing or two from her! “Isla never told me what to do if it was too big,” she muttered. GIRL, that is the opposite of a problem! And Byron is a great sport for holding out as long as he did! The manliest of them all! :mrgreen:

And now for like 283 quotes that made me die laughing!!
    When I stuck a straw into a plasma pack in front of her, I tried to do it really slowly so she could watch me and learn how to do it for herself, but sometimes she got impatient after the first few tries and grabbed it from me, then did it herself. That was a good sign, wasn’t it? It meant she’d be able to survive as a vampire…

“But I’m lucky I have the only Byron there is. You’re probably the funniest guy I ever met.”

“It’ll be my first time, too. Please? Byron.” <---I LOVED that she did the pause before saying his name. So sweet!!!

"Your eyes are glowing."
    “I think it’s just the new light bulbs?” I said. “Lysander says they’re ‘energy-efficient.’ And to stop leaving them on when we’re not in the apartment.”

I tried to think modern city man thoughts as she slid halfway into my lap…and found the fancy metal zipper that kept my “junk from hanging out,” according to Saul.

Penny would’ve made a really, really good baseball player. The best.

She took a deep breath–probably because she’d need it. “I can do it.”
    And she did. Penny could do anything if she really, really tried.

It was like her face-spots multiplied when her cheeks puffed out like that…like a raccoon with a mouth full of garbage… “ <---Why does Byron love raccoons so much? :smiley: Are they his favorite animal?
    Thank you so much for another lovely chapter!
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
  • Options
    @Haids5987 omg I love you!!!! All of those quotes???

I'm pretty sure I would have said all of the same things. (If quoting wasn't already your thing of course!)

@WagonFruit join me in my mad genius playground!! It's super fun here. *rolls in all the thoughts of wind and baseball and ride alongs*

@LadyLobster and yes wash off that dirty fruit before you bite... the fruit of course. /nod
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: Oh Penny if you keep blowing out your cheeks like that it'll make your jaw hurt faster! Try hollowing your cheeks next time it'll really help with those quick vertical actions! Also you need to try and work on your gag reflex when it comes to larger members! Try eating some ice cream or a some shaved ice let it slide to the back of your throats and keep it there until it goes numb then start stick phallic shaped objects in you mouth and see how far you can go. Start of small for beginners! And on the contrary Bianca a real lady knows how to please her man in every way possible! Perhaps you needs a few pointers as well! ;):p
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @WagonFruit - this did me in:
    *Standing O-vation*

:joy:
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I hope Penny heeds Lover's words...so insightful! And handy...heh... :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @WagonFruit - this did me in:
    *Standing O-vation*

:joy:

Hah! Ty Audrey! I notice LL has YET to reply on the issue though...CONSPICUOUS
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    @Haids5987 Well, Byron does bear an uncanny resemblance to Diesel. ;)
    Penny probably tries just as hard as Byron does. For all her inside info from Isla, she's still a total newbie at this too. ;) They both want to make the other happy--and not mess up too badly.

Penny is definitely Byron's #1 fan. <3 "And poor Byron, licking the garlic! Bahahahahah! Again, it's like Diesel chasing his ball. "IGOTITIGOTITIGOTIT!!!" :joy:" I can picture Byron hanging out with the 12-year-old Birdsong brothers--and fitting in with them just fine despite being so much older. LOL.

Byron's endurance is really improving! ...He did have that false start when Penny use him for his body coldness that one time, but he's been training himself. >:) Manliest man of all time, clearly.

ROFL, nice selection of quotes there, thank you~ I think that was almost my entire chapter.

@cshaner Will do! B)

@WitcHazard Such wise (and detailed!) advice from Lover! Clearly Penny needs to read one of her internet advice columns. But she's doing the best she can so far...and it's funny you should say that about Bianca. >:)

@pammiechick VERY handy~

@WagonFruit and @AudreyFld o:)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Just wanted to thank @pammiechick for making such beautiful posters that will appear in her story (and I may be trying to find legit reasons to include in mine):

tZA5xcQ.png
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Byron, stop making me confused about my feelings toward you plz.

Tyvm.

*goes off to find new underthings*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I have discovered that if I think of Byron as a little brother, I do not suffer from this affliction on his behalf. :sweat_smile: I'm sorry Lobster, he's my favorite character, but I simply cannot think of him that way! He's too sweet and innocent! Yes, I know he plays baseball these days, but even so.

Although, @pammiechick, you did a beautiful job and I love them! I'd hang one in Malka's room! ;)

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Amazing work @pammiechick ! :love: I'd love one in real life for my wall ;):tongue: (and Hope & her mom would totally buy the Lysander version! ;) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    I have discovered that if I think of Byron as a little brother, I do not suffer from this affliction on his behalf. :sweat_smile: I'm sorry Lobster, he's my favorite character, but I simply cannot think of him that way! He's too sweet and innocent! Yes, I know he plays baseball these days, but even so.

Although, @pammiechick, you did a beautiful job and I love them! I'd hang one in Malka's room! ;)

GASP.

How dare you. You are not allowed to have an opinion that differs from mine!
    /tantrum
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Penny and Byron are just overwhelmingly adorable, even with all the hotness going on... :blush:
  • Options

GASP.

/tantrum
    ...even though I was perfectly respectful and only spoke the truth? :disappointed:
  • Options

GASP.

/tantrum
    ...even though I was perfectly respectful and only spoke the truth? :disappointed:

You are CLEARLY missing the point here.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg