Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Warriors clans roleplay!

LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member

To those reading warriors & wish to join a -pretend- clan!:
-Message me that you wanna join/create a clan.
-I will add you to the clan PMs you wish to join/create.
-Each clan PM (Will be multiple per clan.) must have me, the leader, and (if the leader so chooses,) the deputy.
-Deputy gets to send out patrols(like the books).
-Medicine cats get to heal those who are injured/sick.
-If your cat dies, you must create a new character (if you wish).
-Depending on the territory you (as a clan creator/leader) choose, you will have an ability/skill/advantage most clans don't (example: You choose territory near a river = swimming advantage).
-Every moon (Every sunday irl) there will be a gathering- a pm with leaders of every clan will communicate in peace, so they can talk about the problems and news of the clans. The conversation with the clan leaders will be transferred to their clan PMs, so everyone can hear.
-Every half moon (every Thursday IRL) medicine cats (AND MCA if so choosed) meet in a PM with me, and get a message from me, hinting at their fate.
-During battles, depending on strength & advantages, someone will win a battle/lose one.
-What happenings on a patrol will be told (by me) by a narrator- it could be twolegs, battles, deaths, foxes, joins, etc.
-Everything happens in PMs.
-Advertise if you can.
-There can be a maximum of 4 clans.
-PLEASE POST ON TH IS THREAD TO YOUR CLAN IN SPOILERS! NO SPYING! (To address which clan/cat can see, just put "_clan" or the cats that can see the spoiler before the spoiler..)

ALSO I created a clan called 'ShadeClan"
make sure to name your cat btw
mine is ShadeStar :3
clan leaders names end in star btw

JOIN ANYTIME
-Lucky
I am undead! :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    @Zinniavanilla (BrookFoot) is deputy of ShadeClan.
    @Zinniavanilla (HoneyWhisker) is medicine cat of ShadeClan (as second role)
    @LuckyKittenCat (ShadeStar) Is leader of ShadeClan!
  • Options
    Join a clan or create your own
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Annnnd bookmarked!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Annnnd bookmarked!
    Okay, now

Only ShadeClan is allowed to read this..
    ShadeStar: "Brookfoot, you need to patrol and navigate the area, or else we won't have any territory to live in! "
    Shadestar turns to her medicine cat, HoneyWhisker.
    ShadeStar: "Honeywhisker, have you had any sign from starclan about our new home, yet? "
  • Options

Wait... Brookfoot's a deputy? Alright
    unknown.png
  • Options

Wait... Brookfoot's a deputy? Alright

err yeah :D
  • Options
    @Zinniavanilla
    Annnnd bookmarked!
    Okay, now

Only ShadeClan is allowed to read this..
    ShadeStar: "Brookfoot, you need to patrol and navigate the area, or else we won't have any territory to live in! "
    Shadestar turns to her medicine cat, HoneyWhisker.
    ShadeStar: "Honeywhisker, have you had any sign from starclan about our new home, yet? "

• Options
    ShadeClan
    Honeywhisker dreamily stared off into the distance, her tail flicking lazily back and forth obviously not hearing a thing spoken to her. This was not surprising for her.

Brookfoot on the other hand, her ears pointed up as soon as she heard her name spoken. She held her head up proudly.
    "Right, I can do that... is there anywhere in the surrounding areas that interest you?"
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ShadeClan
    Honeywhisker dreamily stared off into the distance, her tail flicking lazily back and forth obviously not hearing a thing spoken to her. This was not surprising for her.

Brookfoot on the other hand, her ears pointed up as soon as she heard her name spoken. She held her head up proudly.
    "Right, I can do that... is there anywhere in the surrounding areas that interest you?"

ShadeClan
    ShadeStar: Yes, of course. I would care for you to check out around the river- but be careful! I don't want my best warrior falling in..
    Shadestar meowed and added,
    ShadeStar: But try to explore the whole territory- I want you back by moonhigh, though. Farewell!
    Shadestar brushed her tail gently over Honeywhiskers ear, getting her(his??) attention.
    Shadestar: Honeywhisker, is something troubling you?
    Shadestar tilted her head to the side.
    New home, thought ShadeStar. They must be fearful clans won't accept us.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ShadeClan
    Honeywhisker snapped out of her trance-like state and looked at Shadestar.
    "Nothings worrying me, Shadestar. Did you need something?" She mewed in a meek voice.

As Brookfoot left for her patrol she shouldn't help but overhear and chuckle at the small exchange that went on between her leader and the oblivious medicine cat.
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ShadeClan
    "Nothings worrying me, Shadestar. Did you need something?" She mewed in a meek voice.

As Brookfoot left for her patrol she shouldn't help but overhear and chuckle at the small exchange that went on between her leader and the oblivious medicine cat.

ShadeClan
    When BrookFoot left for the patrol, the silver she-cat looked at her paws. ShadeStar looked upset and amused at the same time . . The medicine cat couldn't possibly tell the emotions going through ShadeStars unreadable mind.
    ShadeStar: "Hmm.. Nevermind," Muttered ShadeStar, for she was slightly disappointed. "Are you excited to explore our new territory?" Shadestar was quite eager to change the subject, it seemed.
  • Options
    ShadeClan

ShadeClan
    When BrookFoot left for the patrol, the silver she-cat looked at her paws. ShadeStar looked upset and amused at the same time . . The medicine cat couldn't possibly tell the emotions going through ShadeStars unreadable mind.
    ShadeStar: "Hmm.. Nevermind," Muttered ShadeStar, for she was slightly disappointed. "Are you excited to explore our new territory?"

ShadeClan
    "It... will be fascinating." The small cat said almost whispering.
    "You look distressed, Shadestar..." She leaned in closer to Shadestar. Her voice went a bit more melancholy but still kept it's airy vibe
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ShadeClan

ShadeClan
    ShadeStar: "Hmm.. Nevermind," Muttered ShadeStar, for she was slightly disappointed. "Are you excited to explore our new territory?"

ShadeClan
    "You look distressed, Shadestar..." She leaned in closer to Shadestar. Her voice went a bit more melancholy but still kept it's airy vibe

ShadeClan
    "Don't worry about me. You should get some rest, since tonight we will look for recruits to... err.. recruit."

As the day went by, the moon started to rise. The results of the patrol:
    A kittypet attacked Brookfoot, and ran away once had enough. The river was filled with fish, there were grassy lands with grass past a cats head, and the forest was more prey-filled than where the loners used to stay.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ShadeClan

ShadeClan

ShadeClan

ShadeClan
    "Don't worry about me. You should get some rest, since tonight we will look for recruits to... err.. recruit."

A kittypet attacked Brookfoot, and ran away once had enough. The river was filled with fish, there were grassy lands with grass past a cats head, and the forest was more prey-filled than where the loners used to stay.

ShadeClan
    Brookfoot approaches Shadestar and Honeywhisker and explained the results she had found of the surrounding area
    "Other then the kittypet I didn't encounter much danger, but I'm sure that will change overtime"
    She kept her head up high despite the obvious exhaustion in her eyes
    "Brookfoot... you should rest more... you woke up early this morning"
    Honeywhisker rubbed her head against the deputy. Brookfoot sighed at Honeywhisker's gesture before locking eyes again with Shadestar
    unknown.png
  • Options
    ShadeClan

ShadeClan

ShadeClan

ShadeClan

ShadeClan
    Brookfoot approaches Shadestar and Honeywhisker and explained the results she had found of the surrounding area
    "Other then the kittypet I didn't encounter much danger, but I'm sure that will change overtime"
    She kept her head up high despite the obvious exhaustion in her eyes
    "Brookfoot... you should rest more... you woke up early this morning"
    Honeywhisker rubbed her head against the deputy. Brookfoot sighed at Honeywhisker's gesture before locking eyes again with Shadestar

ShadeClan
    Shadestar: You.. should get some rest..
    Shadestar looked disappointed, as she torn apart pieces of fresh kill.
    ShadeStar: It's not everyday a medicine cat is thanked like that
  • Options
    Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    (Here!)
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    (Here!)

(hewwo :3)
  • Options
    Shadeclan, @Zinnavanilla only. *It is almost sunhigh*
    ShadeStar: Brookfoot, you need to explore the rest of the territory today at sunhigh. Think you can take a patrol?
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    edited April 2017
    Shadeclan
    Patchpaw emerged from the apprentices den and gave a long stretch. He had had a good rest, but realized that he might have slept a bit later than usual. He just hoped no one had been looking for him. The black and white tom glanced around quickly, wondering if anyone had seen him. When he realized he went unnoticed, Patchpaw trotted towards Shadestar, grooming the last bits of moss from his pelt. What will I be doing today?, the apprentice wondered as he halted beside the clan leader and deputy.
  • Options
    Shadeclan
    Patchpaw emerged from the apprentices den and gave a long stretch. He had had a good rest, but realized that he might have slept a bit later than usual. He just hoped no one had been looking for him. The black and white tom glanced around quickly, wondering if anyone had seen him. When he realized he went unnoticed, Patchpaw trotted towards Shadestar, grooming the last bits of moss from his pelt. What will I be doing today?, the apprentice wondered as he halted beside the clan leader and deputy.

(Put it in a spoiler, please. It's just easier :smile: )
    ShadeClan
    Brookfoot nodded at Shadestars orders before turning to the apprentice who had just walked up.
    "Nice to see you up, Patchpaw. Have a good rest?"
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Shadeclan

(Welcome Patchkit.. Tho it is still a kit -_-)
    ShadeClan
    Shadestar: PatchKit, come here, please!
    Shadestar signaled with her tail that it were time to have a clan meeting, wondering if Patchkit would understand

Shadestar yowled loud enough so many heard her.. Though she had to make sure everyone was there. Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather here for a clan meeting! ( @Pandabear1836 @Zinniavanilla @Alyssa4Life )
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    (Forgot he still had to have his ceremony ^^')
    Shadeclan
    Patchkit's ears perked up excitedly. Was it finally time? He hurried over to Shadestar, watching as the others gathered for the meeting. I hope I get a great mentor!, the little tom thought excitedly.
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    ShadeClan
    A pair of eyes watches the proceedings from the bushes on the nearby clifftop.
    oh
  • Options
    Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    (I havent even been found yet?)
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    (I havent even been found yet?)

I... don't know exactly what your role is. But I was thinking it may be something that will happen when Brookfoot goes on patrol, maybe?
    unknown.png