Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

modify in CAS not working

heya guys!
so i just moved in a sim and want to make his ears smaller and make him buffer but it isn't working!
i have cheats on but no matter how many times i shift click him and choose 'modify in CAS' i can't edit his body

ahhh why!
you're ele-phantastic

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    After entering testingcheats on, did you enter cas.fulleditmode before going into CAS?
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    ahhhhh that's what i forgot! thanks a bunch @MDianaSanders
    you're ele-phantastic
  • Options
    ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
    ahhhhh that's what i forgot! thanks a bunch @MDianaSanders
    you're ele-phantastic
  • Options
    jessienebulousjessienebulous Posts: 108 Member
    edited February 2017
    Just FYI, you don't need to activate testing cheats for cas.fulleditmode ;) Sims4 testingcheats don't seem nearly as touchy as previous games, but I still prefer to not activate them unless absolutely necessary.

EDIT- for spelling
  • Options
    morpho197morpho197 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi I don't know if you can help me but I'll give it a shot :)
    Basically it all used to work perfect but I'm not sure what happened! I do the testingcheats true, then type cas.fulleditmode etc but every time I go to edit another sim (one not in my household) it switches and goes to my family instead! I used to be able to edit my whole town but now I can only modify whoever is in my household!

Please help!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    morpho197 wrote: »
    Basically it all used to work perfect but I'm not sure what happened! I do the testingcheats true, then type cas.fulleditmode etc but every time I go to edit another sim (one not in my household) it switches and goes to my family instead! I used to be able to edit my whole town but now I can only modify whoever is in my household!

Please help!

It's a bug everyone has at the moment. You can do a full-town edit from Manage Worlds > Manage Households (little pin-people, top right).
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    morpho197 wrote: »

Please help!

Hello
    You may like to post feedback or press " me too" on the AHQ EA site thread that refers to the issue
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Can-t-Edit-NPC-in-CAS/m-p/5953364#M36236