Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    Time to play again. Haven't opened the game since finishing the Tropical Romance challenge back in February.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Those toddlers have that Benjamin Button look happenin'.
    Creepy.
  • Options
    MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    When is this update available?
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    When is this update available?
    Just now :)
  • Options
    WinMacSims3WinMacSims3 Posts: 1,610 Member
    Let me guess, we're going to get an Event and it's going to be one of the Social Points Events.
    Origin ID: GothicSimmer, YouTube: GothicSimmer
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    No community help with this update. I'm loving this daycare event, wish TS4 had this.
  • Options
    YvonneMcDermidYvonneMcDermid Posts: 51 Member
    Yup, another social point event.

Since the French romance event, I have only accumulated about 150 sp, most of which I have now used on restocking so that I can get all the craft stations going as quickly as possible.

The production of craft items seems to be going ok. With 3 days to go, I now have enough jewelry, almost enough pottery and the glassware is coming along nicely.

. . . But those constructor coins are another matter entirely. Whilst the coin spin plants are yielding a little better this time, I can't see how i can possibly get enough unless I hit the jackpot a few times - (fine chance, lol).

As I am on windows and there will be no more updates, I don't know yet if I will get a second chance to finish this, so I guess I will have to spin away all my lp to get more sp and hope 1800 or so lp will be enough.

How are you finding it?