Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living concept art

Have you seen it? Which one do you like better? It was really hard decision I love them both! I chose B. Which one did you choose?

dda02a9e-f5ad-4d86-a263-2a6c7d321fa8.jpg
2e8d2575-950f-478f-8b46-c84979e5de07.jpg
-probably just playing Phasmophobia :p

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @SimGuruDrake please please can you remove this thread for me I haven't noticed there already is one. Thank You very much
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    I picked B because to me A looks more like modern minimalist than eco living. Although I would have been happy if they'd provided a choice C that combined the two styles.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oh wow. This is going to be a really hard choice. I'm sure I'd use either style but for different households.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    KateaKatea Posts: 4 New Member
    I thought I wanted something like A, but seeing them, I preferred B
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    @DoloresGrey I think this thread is the only one that includes pics from the poll
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    This was hard. I chose B because I loved the outfits and the room feels homey. And I couldn't stop staring at the clutter. :D
  • Options
    It was really hard since I love them both so much but I think we have much more modern then this other kind of style. The B seems more cluttered and I like that iron plank.
  • Options
    KAZEINWONDERLANDKAZEINWONDERLAND Posts: 19 New Member
    I didn't think it would be so hard to choose. :smiley: I really like them both but I still went for A because I need more furniture for my modern apartments. If we end up with B, I would still happily buy it for my other houses outside of the city.
  • Options
    Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    I went with B, I enjoy the more cluttered feel and it looks more of eco style living to me at least.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    i couldn't choose i chose A cause i like a modern style. it was hard more so the clothing styleswere nice
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I chose B although I really liked both of them, but I felt B gave a style we don't have, and I loved the clutter and the clothing style.
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I voted for B. I love the clutter and the pitcher with flowers. I wish they would design the pitcher so we could use it with the wildflowers we pick. They would last for a few days and then die and could be replaced with new flowers.

I especially love the dried herbs hanging on the wall. I always tried to work that into most of my Sim's homes whenever I could in TS2. Maybe we could dry the herbs we grow or collect.

Now, if they'll just add a composting bin, I'll be ecstatic. (I wouldn't say no to a usable/functional juicer either, but I know only so much can fit in a stuff pack.)

I'm excited, this is so much fun!! :)
  • Options
    Emmons510Emmons510 Posts: 2 New Member
    I vote A. Don't get me wrong I like B too, but it's more of a hippie gardener. I like the futuristic and minimal look. I'm excited to see the outcome!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,758 Member
    I voted for B since we have too many modern stuff as it is
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Even though I am not big on clutter - B looks more like eco living in real life at least here in Maine and definitely the BOHO style as ECO are very much about natural fibres and such so I have to go with B too to fit the ECO theme.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    edited April 2017
    I went for B :D
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Style A. My builds are usually modern. I don't see myself using style B that often.
  • Options
    MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I chose B. We already have a lot of modern style stuff already. B is what I picture when I picture eco living. I just feel like we already have A and it would make the stuff pack less worth it.
  • Options
    dogboy678dogboy678 Posts: 200 Member
    I ended up choosing B. I liked the clothing in A but the objects in B. I don't like that they are making more long male hair. I hat that they make so much of it. I feel most guys have short hair. But overall I'm happy with my decision. Although I can't see myself using the clothing.
  • Options
    dogboy678 wrote: »
    I ended up choosing B. I liked the clothing in A but the objects in B. I don't like that they are making more long male hair. I hat that they make so much of it. I feel most guys have short hair. But overall I'm happy with my decision. Although I can't see myself using the clothing.

That's true though the B style is kind of a hippie or boho and these kind of men wear mostly longer hair so it fits perfectly to that style :smile:
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Oh wow. This is going to be a really hard choice. I'm sure I'd use either style but for different households.

This was me. I struggled and ended up picking B but when I spoke to my daughter she told me she made the tough choice of A. So I guess we canceled out each other but it's going to be so much fun seeing either one come into our games!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I am very fond of the males longer hair styles myself - so yes I am glad there is more. It's funny I often think we don't have enough longer male hairs. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    I voted A, in my opinion B limits the possibilities. ;)
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I am very fond of the males longer hair styles myself - so yes I am glad there is more. It's funny I often think we don't have enough longer male hairs. LOL.

I don't even see that as "Long" hair.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.