Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You All Own?

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I bet some of you need really big shelves :D

Love that watch @JoAnne65

I ought to dig out my bag and t-shirt and take a pic of those. The bag has sims 2 Apartment Life stitched on the front with the EP logo, it is a messenger type bag, and the t-shirt has the evil pic on the chest and then 'EVIL' written on the back. I won those in a competition on the forums (also with the keyring I pictured in my 1st post) and they were sent from EA so I was mega thrilled.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    kremesch73 I always wondered what the other Life Stories were like, but they seemed too similar to the main game so I only ended up with Castaway. I came to the sims on console - the original Sims 1 game I bought for X Box before I even heard of it being a pc

To be honest, the Life Stories weren't that great. :/ Castaway was was a lot of fun though. I'm not really a fan of playing scripts to unlock free play mode in most cases, but Castaway caters to my style quite a bit.

I also really enjoyed the original sims game and Bustin Out for the consoles. At one point, they were all I could play due to a case of bad ram that took me forever to discover and remedy. Tough time, that was. Thought my discs were corrupt.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    They moved your thread took me a while to find it. @elanorbreton Wanted to show you the top I made.

Screenshot-965_zpsxnnhl2as.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @Supersoph13 I wanna see a pic of the whole collection!

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    but I threw that game away in anger when it crashed my computer (in a very serious way, destroyed the hard drive and all our holiday pictures from that year :'(

I had the same thing happen with when I installed Pets 3 (I had initially bought nothing else until that point). I lost all my pictures, creative writings, school projects, ect. for the previous 4 years. I didn't throw the game away. Did have to throw my laptop away. Very depressing. It's why I'm always so weary when people start complaining about 4 not having features that 3 did that take a lot of processing power.

Back to the original post, I have all of 1 still, except Makin' Magic, but that's in my dad's garage. I sold all of 2. For 3, I have all of the EPs, and for SPs, I have a digital copy of High End Loft that i have no idea where it came from, Outdoor Living, Town Life, and Katy Perry's Sweet Treats. (What can I say - I love me a cupcake bra). Plus a number of things from the store. For 4, so far I have Sims 4 Deluxe, Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Spa Day, Perfect Patio, Romantic Garden (thanks Prime Day!), Kids Room, Backyard, and Vintage Glamour, plus all the free bonus content.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    They moved your thread took me a while to find it. @elanorbreton Wanted to show you the top I made.
    I wondered why I couldn't find it!

Love the top, that's the logo from my bag :)
  • Options
    FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
    I own every sims games except the kingdom, pirates, console sims and sims 1
    I sadly lost my sims 1 collection :(
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!
  • Options
    That's a shame. I installed my sims 1 today but could not get it to run on my current computer :(
  • Options
    FancyKitty795FancyKitty795 Posts: 64 Member
    That's a shame. I installed my sims 1 today but could not get it to run on my current computer :(

I hope the EA team releases Sims 1 on origin and updated to current computers. I will be so happy :)
    Part of the 82nd Sim-borne Division!
  • Options
    AnnikaperiAnnikaperi Posts: 535 Member
    I keep an old Gateway computer around just so I can still play Sims 1. It's kind of a cool retro looking thing, but an extra computer takes up a lot of space when you are in a small apartment.
  • Options
    I hope the EA team releases Sims 1 on origin and updated to current computers. I will be so happy :)
    That would be amazing.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited April 2017
    Are we talking about EA games or just Sims? Some I've lost and replaced over the years.

PC
    • Sims 1 Complete Collection
    • Sims 2 Ultimate Collection
    • Sims 3 + all packs
    • Sims 4 + all packs
    • Sims Pet Stores
    • Sims Life Stories
    • Sims Castaway
    • Sims Medieval + all packs
    • Spore + all packs
    • SimCity
    • SimCity 2000
    • Witcher 3
    • Unravel
    • Garden Warfare
    • Garden Warfare 2
    • Dragon Age 2
    • Dragon Age Origins
    • Dragon Age Inquisition
    • Peggle
    • Peggle Nights
    • Zuma's Revenge
    • Bejeweled 3

Console
    • Sims 1
    • Sims 2
    • Sims 3
    • Sims Urbz
    • Dragon Age Inquisition
    • Garden Warfare
    • Garden Warfare 2
    • Peggle
    • Mass Effect Andromeda
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    edited April 2017
    @AshtontoAshton22 It's too much to move to take a picture of it all together but I still took pictures of my collection -

maceus.png

Since I now keep all my PS2 games in storage I remembered wrong, it wasn't until I got them out again to take this picture that I realised it wasn't Sims 2 on PS2 it was just 'The Sims'. And I forgot I had 'Sims 2: Apartment Pets' on DS :blush:
    2gwuibc.png

14tufc7.jpg

My Simcity on PC is a Origin download, so no disc/case to take a pic of.
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @Supersoph13 That's quite a collection!
  • Options
    @Supersoph13 awesome!
  • Options
    rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    Got just about all in sims 3
    had all sims 2 but sold them all when sims 3 came out
    I got sims 4 when it first came out tried it a few times and gave it to the RSPCA charity shop to sell, now I'm wondering if I should give it another chance, it looks good its just that I like the open world in sims 3 so much :)
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

This is an older picture so it doesn't have TS4 on it, but I own everything from that except for Vintage Glamour. I also have Castaway and Medieval.

02Z89eQ.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    rachelt405 wrote: »
    Got just about all in sims 3
    had all sims 2 but sold them all when sims 3 came out
    I got sims 4 when it first came out tried it a few times and gave it to the RSPCA charity shop to sell, now I'm wondering if I should give it another chance, it looks good its just that I like the open world in sims 3 so much :)
    I have given ts4 so many tries! Finally gave up on it now, I miss the open world too much.
  • Options
    AmusedShadowAmusedShadow Posts: 37 Member
    I currently have a very small collection since my computer can't handle too many:

Sims 3:
    -Ambitions
    -Late Night
    -Generations
    -Seasons
    -Supernatural
    -Into the Future

Sims 4: (stopped playing last year)
    -Get Together
    -Get to Work
    -Outdoor Retreat
    -Cool Kitchen Stuff

I also had TS1 Livin' Large, Superstar, Makin' Magic, and TS2 deluxe edition with most EPs (Bon Voyage, Apartments, Seasons, Pets, Nightlife, OFB) but lost them when I moved.
  • Options
    LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hi, hope everyone is doing fine :)

How big or small my collection is, depends on weather or not you count sharing my Sims Games with my littler sister ;)

We both had and sadly lost many of the Sims 2 games. I think I lend them to somebody and never got them back. And sadly I can´t remember whom I gave them to :(
    My sister and I owned together:

Sims 2 expansions:
    - Sims 2 Super Deluxe (featuring the Nightlife expansion pack and the Celebration stuff pack ) (my copy)
    - Free Time
    - Apartment Life (my copy)
    - Seasons
    - Pets
    - Teen Style Stuff (my first copy before I realized you needed the base game ;) )

then we went on to buy the Sims 3 games together:
    - Sims 3 base game
    - World adventures
    - Supernatural (limited edition)
    - Ambitions (my copy)
    - Generations (my copy)
    - the Master Suit Stuff pack (my copy)
    - - Late Night (my copy)

And this year I added: (all MY copies, Muahaha >:) )
    - University Life
    - Seasons
    - High End Loft
    - Outdoor Living Stuff

Got them all very cheap in the steam winter sale o:)

Furthermore: I own the Sims medieval and its expansion pack ´Pirates and Nobles´

Maybe on day I´ll own a Sims 4 game... ;)
  • Options
    We both had and sadly lost many of the Sims 2 games. I think I lend them to somebody and never got them back. And sadly I can´t remember whom I gave them to :(
    You should see if you can obtain the ultimate sims 2 collection for free (and legal). Have a look here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/814708/how-to-get-ts2-ultimate-collection-windows
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    My collection is sims 4 pets on ps3 an sims 4 on origin( no expansions etc :( )
  • Options
    LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    @elanorbreton
    Thank you for that tip. I´ll try it. I remember vaguely having heard of it before but it never came to my mind to actually try it...
  • Options
    Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Candyd I'm sorry its not a simple solution for you. My recent Chrome update/install had automatically disallowed flash content so I thought I'd pass that along. I can understand some advertising black holes but France?! senseless

And now I must apologize to elanorbreton for my off-topic posts.

On-topic -The completionist in me would get that Sweet Treats pack if I could. A candy-themed world might be some mad fun with combined with insane/neurotic -traited homeless clowns! :o

I like the way your mind works...
    but it also scares me just a bit.

Back to topic I play with sims 4
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    I have:
    The Sims 1 Complete Collection
    Sims 2, all releases plus store
    Sims 3, all releases plus store
    Sims 4 and all EPs, GPs, and SPs released to date
    Sims Medieval and Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles
    Sims Life Stories, Pet Stories, Sims Castaway Stories