Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thanks @FaithofKaela another great money saving way is to use carpeting on floors to create 'rugs' instead of buying the actual ones :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Foxcote and Dreamwood are very different in style and very beautiful homes too. They both looks like fairy tales houses to me.
    Add to my favourites for sure, dear <3
  • Options
    Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    masajo wrote: »
    Thanks @FaithofKaela another great money saving way is to use carpeting on floors to create 'rugs' instead of buying the actual ones :)
    Oh how I love doing this!!

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    masajo wrote: »

I love creating rugs with the floor tiles like this! :smiley: The only problem with this method is that sometimes the rugs either look too big or too small, since one is constrained by the grid.
  • Options
    @AIRIS6962 thank you very much dear Inma, really appreciate your kind and beautiful words and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Love the new build! I am totally loving the retro look! Already added to my favourites. Good job! <3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Dreamwood is positively dreamy! Your landscapings are amazing btw have I said that before haha I can't figure out what rock your using from the pictures? Any who I love the exterior it has that old time craftsman bungalow look to it and well your interiors are always spot on! Great job Doll! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    Wow, well done with 'Dreamwood'! really tremendous starter.
  • Options
    Thank you very much @yanti68 for all your kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    Big thank you @lisa17ann for your kind and beautiful words, the stones are from debug, enlarged five times :)
    Many thanks @folala for your generous and wonderful words, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Dreamwood is a beautiful cottage starter! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, simple but very cozy! I really love on how you incorporate with sidings and bricks. The brown scallop roofing gives a charming feel! Your landscaping is so beautiful! The stone pathway is so pretty, even the stone edges. The flower cart is a nice touch out front and I also love the fantasy tree. And your interior, very pretty! I really love the pops of yellow in your open plan area. The bedrooms are so beautifully done too! And it's awesome that it only uses base game items!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    A very big thank you @RyeCris16 for your beautiful words and support, you are always so kind and generous. Wishing you a wonderful week ahead :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Beechwood

Low Country style family home with a twist of modern. Coastal colour scheme of coral and sea blue/green with natural wood panelling to give a light, airy and breezy feel. Comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, study, living room all for under 100K. Fully landscaped gardens with pond at the front, rear patio with bbq dining and swimming pool plus a separate area for children :)

Download here
    More pics here

OaSSaXD.png

TxdrqWg.jpg

r7lNu7k.jpg

Oj0C1G3.jpg

8yAZsqd.jpg

lgcSVVq.jpg

uR4JwPD.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    The exterior design of Beechwood looks so very nice! :) The roofing looks so very nice! The yellow flower box windows are nice touches in the build, and the flowers look nice either sides of the front door. The wall textures give a very nice look to the home. The flowers in the front garden look very pretty! The pond is very nice. The rocks and flowers look nice on the edges of the water. Very nice backyard areas! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The corner nook of flowers are very pretty for them to see when dining there! The water fountain sculpture feature iin the middle of the pool is creatively nice! Nice sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting resting there in the sunshine. The candles look pretty on the side table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme looks nice. The blue colour of the seating looks calming. The type and colour of the curtains gives a nice look to the room. Very nice living room for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas watching tv or reading a book. The candle is nice touch on the coffee table and the wall planter box adds to the great look of the room. The plant in the corner and the leafy wall picture are nice touches of nature in the room. Very nice dining area! The fruit bowl is homely on the dining table. Sims will enjoy listening to the music through the wall speaker whilst dining at the table. The study room is very nice! It looks great that the desk has been angled and that there see also armchairs for sims to come and talk things over with other sims. Sims will enjoy using the computer at the desk table or enjoy relaxing in the armchair reading a book. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The candles on table and the flowers on the bedside tables in the master bedroom are very nice for sims to see when laying in bed. The sunflowers picture is a very nice touch on the bedhead wall in the other double bedroom. The vanity table and stools nook in the bathroom looks great! Very nice kids room! The blue and yellow colour scheme looks sunny and nice! The boats wall pattern looks great there. The teddy and dragon look cute! The child sims will enjoy sitting in the cute animal chairs reading books. They will have fun playing with the dollhouse and the toys from the toy box. The layout of the room, having a play nook is very nice.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    It is always such a wonderful pleasure to read your beautiful words dear @rosemow which bring so much happiness. Many many thanks for all your lovely kindness, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Beechwood is such a Charming home with gorgeous curb appeal! I really Love the curved walkway surrounded by beautiful flowers. Lovely tranquil colors and decor for the interiors. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beechwood is gorgeous! WOW! Eye catching architecture and decor! Love the landscaping too. Already added to my favs! <3
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words @WrathofCath really appreciate all your kindness :)
    Many thanks @yanti68 for all your kindness and support, it's always a great pleasure to read your wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    The Priory is a wonderful build love the symmetry of the exterior surrounded by pretty landscaping. Love the colour scheme of the interiors. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited March 2017
    Beechwood is another wonderful home you made, dear Christine!
    I thought I already posted here about it, but I can see I don´t ( I was having a terribly days with my back and maybe I saw but I had to give it up )
    I will add it to my faved if still I didn´t.
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    I see I have some catching up to do! :) Dreamwood is such a, well, dreamy house! :smile: Beautiful architecture making it look so cozy and inviting on the outside already. And love the colours and design for the interiors! A bright splash of yellow for the dining/living room and soothing blue and brown for the bedrooms, perfect!

Aha, Beechwood I actually already encountered on the Gallery, but your screenshots here really show how beautiful is actually is! Perfect architecture and gorgeous landscaping and then the most fantastic interior designs! Love the overall white colour scheme you've used where you then mixed in the wonderful touches of soft colours, beautiful work!
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I love the exterior of Beechwood. You chose just the right places for the brick accents and it works beautifully with the siding choice. Also, like how you made your egg shaped fountain piece!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your kind and wonderful words @follyfoot very much appreciated :)
    @AIRIS6962 sorry to hear your back is causing pain and hope this is much better now, many thanks for all your kindness and support :)
    Big thank you @Corwim for all your beautiful words and support, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Many thanks @Ash072 for your wonderful support, your words are always a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Surf 'n' Turf

A small beach house suitable for a single surfer who loves the outdoors. Includes a workshop shed with storage and design area, many outdoor areas including swimming pool, firepit, picnic, bbq dining, bar, music, yoga, gardening and monkey bars. Interiors decorated and furnished in sea green/blue with natural wood and lots of large windows to let in the sun. The build itself was inspired by a lighthouse :)

Download here
    More pics here

prKKQUg.png

fv1dxwe.jpg

DET66TZ.jpg

kSiZIF9.jpg

RvH2FTJ.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    The exterior design of Surf n Turf looks very nice! :) The roofing and dormer looks great! It is nice that it reflects a lighthouse. Very nice front area of the build! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, playing the guitsd or sittiing quietly resting on the patterned sofa in the sunshine. They will enjoy eating outdoors in the sea air at the picnic table. The lantern string lights look pretty! Very nice fire pit area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the camping seats toasting food and keeping warm. Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing plants in the planters, The front pathway look great! The flowers look very pretty either sides of the front steps! Very nice outdoors bar area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa there, having a drink from the tiki bar and listening to radio music. They will enjoy quietly doing yoga on the mat, under the shade of the umbrella. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice blue, green , brown, grey and black colour scheme. The living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there. The patterned floor rug looks very nice there. Nice kitchen nook. The utensils, wall knives and paper towel and great kichen touches. The eat in bar stool counter is nice. Very nice dining area. The sunflowers look sunny on the table for sims to see when dining. It is great that there is a gym area in the home. The sims will like using the fitness equipment for training. The wall of candles looks nice separating off the gym area.The study desk nook is great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjoy resting in the armchairs, reading a book. Very nice master bedroom! The candles on the bedside tables are pretty and calming for sims to see when going to bed. The grey wall bedhead wall pattern looks very nice, and sporting trophy wall shelf is great! Sims will proudly look at the trophies they have won! The patterned curtains add a very nice look to the room. The workshed is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel or doing crafting on the woodwork bench there. Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining patio for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table,enjoying the sea air,
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for all your beautiful kindness :) It is always so uplifting to read your kind and wonderful words which bring so much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top