Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Puts Food in inventory bug

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    KitsunechanwKitsunechanw Posts: 112 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    modthesims has a fix for this!!!!

Hello
    Some simmers are having issues with the modthesims mod " No more autonomous Food put in Inventory after cooking and baking" mod.
    It doesn't appear to be working.

weird? it is working for me just fine! :(
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    modthesims has a fix for this!!!!

Hello
    Some simmers are having issues with the modthesims mod " No more autonomous Food put in Inventory after cooking and baking" mod.
    It doesn't appear to be working.

weird? it is working for me just fine! :(

Thankyou for posting your feedback on how the mod is working in your game. In the comments on the mod download page, simmers have been posting that the mod is not working in their game. It may be working in some simmer's games and not in other simmer's.
  • Options
    flavouredsimflavouredsim Posts: 12 New Member
    This randomly happens in my game as well. I've clicked the "me too" button. I thought it was a feature that happened just when you had a toddler in your household, but I've noticed it happens all the time, even in households that never had toddlers. With and without mods. I've tried repairing, clean ts4 folder, but the bug persists.

It's not the biggest issue because it let's me eat out when sim is hungry without spending money on other food, but a bug is a bug!

When baking it's really a game of roulette if the sim will decorate or not. Same with taking a piece of cake and putting candles in, sometimes everything is ok, sometimes they take a bite and ruin the deco-possibilities.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited March 2017
    This randomly happens in my game as well. I've clicked the "me too" button. I thought it was a feature that happened just when you had a toddler in your household, but I've noticed it happens all the time, even in households that never had toddlers. With and without mods. I've tried repairing, clean ts4 folder, but the bug persists.

It's not the biggest issue because it let's me eat out when sim is hungry without spending money on other food, but a bug is a bug!

When baking it's really a game of roulette if the sim will decorate or not. Same with taking a piece of cake and putting candles in, sometimes everything is ok, sometimes they take a bite and ruin the deco-possibilities.

Thankyou for posting your feedback on the issues.