Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited March 2017
    New update! Dylan Lowell, jr, aged up to a child and, except for a couple differences in his nose and mouth-shape, he's the spitting image of his late-grandfather, Dylan, Sr. Big brother Declan and his girlfriend will be young adults in six days! Also, all of second generation has sadly passed away. :'(
    Edit: Oh my goodness!! In four days, it'll be a full month since I lost Carson and Annabeth. :'(
    *see life-dates in signature below*
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Today the Loader brother and sister are play-testing my new and improved and spooky Granite Falls, also they're planting herbs and mushrooms. Mostly the poisonous ones.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Constantine my sim that unexpectedly died came back as a ghost and was playing with his daughter Zoya now a toddler. I find it both cute and strange at the same time.

qMEBwmx.png

nrtY3Sb.png

2rAFfrZ.png
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    edited March 2017
    Started a New save on Newcrest to build a story, so mainly just making the households and setting things up. I plan on playing this through 3 or 4 generations. We'll see what happens.

@Nephesh_Spirit That is both sweet and heartbreaking :,)
  • Options
    PoKiTauru5PoKiTauru5 Posts: 105 Member
    In this family I was playing today (YA mom and child), her son had a birthday party when he turned into a teen. He is literally the most handsome sim I had in the game so far :D I was shocked when I saw his face! Sadly I can't post pics yet here, not enough points earned idk.

A part of me wants to upload him to the gallery, but the Sims I uploaded never get downloaded lol, only the houses.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    As my scientist (the one on the right in the screenshot below) advances in her career, more and more inventions become available, and toady she was tasked with brewing a serum that temporarily turns sims into ghosts. She had one of her collegues (the one in civilian clothes) test it, when suddenly the Grim Reaper appeared and slapped the test subject. My guess is that he was angry at her for making him think his services were needed when they really weren't.

scienceofdeathamap0.jpg

Of course my sim immediately took the opportunity to chat, because it certainly can't hurt an evil scientist to be friends with death itself, can it? But eventually she had to get back to work, and what did he do? Instead of just disappearing as I expected him to, he went upstairs to put on some music and dance. It was the funniest and most unexpected event that has happened in my game ever since I started playing.
  • Options
    HozrienHozrien Posts: 139 Member
    edited March 2017
    Testing if this shows up, but my elderly couple from my Cain Legacy are engaged. (I took forever but I typically don't look at marriage much lol)

So they're finally getting married! Also this is Pond and Aoki Cain. They're my first legacy family and have four kids.
    mmIQCxb.png
  • Options
    FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member
    Today my Butler is sick, is there a way to cure him or does he just die?
    Playing the Sims since 2001.
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    PoKiTauru5 wrote: »

A part of me wants to upload him to the gallery, but the Sims I uploaded never get downloaded lol, only the houses.

Upload him anyways, I've uploaded plenty, both Sims and houses ... some get downloaded, some don't. He would at least be saved online, so if something happens to your file, he'd still be available for you to play.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Today my Butler is sick, is there a way to cure him or does he just die?

The sickness doesn't usually last, try making him some healthy green tea and getting him some sleep.
  • Options
    Bosselady11711Bosselady11711 Posts: 53 Member
    How can I upload someone that I'm already playing? I don't see how?!
    @Bosselady11711 is on twitter. Follow today!
  • Options
    How can I upload someone that I'm already playing? I don't see how?!

Go to CAS screen with your Sim, in the upper right hand corner there is a file icon, click that and it should save your Sim ... the option to share to gallery is there as well.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Generation two of the legacy has officially begun! Cinderella is now a teenager and she is stunning! She looks just like her mom and I guarantee she will end up with many suitors. Once twins, Essie and Kelsey and their older sister Raelynn age into YA, which I will speed up depending on their grades, they will move out so Snow and Charming can have their final two children. Ugh I want to post a picture of Cindy but my computer is not agreeing with me. I will upload her to the gallery. I just love her!
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    taspastarstriketaspastarstrike Posts: 61 Member
    Travis and laser had twins they also have a little girl .well Travis went walking one night and got abducted and it seems he's pregnant that or he got really fat all of a sudden and twighlight vampires have taken over his stomach it's all sparkly and glittery !
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I just finished redecorating Vlad's house the house represents happier times when they were normal and will put it up for sale on the exchange soon.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    I finished and uploaded my first lot to the gallery. It's a restaurant called The Green Door. :smile:
  • Options
    ChanneyChanney Posts: 27 Member
    Started my first 100 baby challenge today. My sim Joanne was trying for a baby with done right number 3 when diner number one walked in and seen them. He freaked out and got all embarrassed. I'm guessing he came over cause my first child, Annabella aged up into a toddler. After that though he wouldn't leave for 3 days. Finally had to visit another lot and come back before he was gone.
  • Options
    SSDSSDSSD2SSDSSDSSD2 Posts: 217 Member
    Deleted every sim, due to corrupt relationship except my main story sims. (Deleted Wicked from my game)
  • Options
    Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    My 3rd gen in my legacy challenge (Acai Berry.) just died of hysteria. She leaves behind a husband and 3 kids. The eldest, Goose, is in his teens. He is crushed because he and his mother were BFFs. Its sad because he basically made her laugh to death :'(
  • Options
    simmerlilly87simmerlilly87 Posts: 195 Member
    My first gen Legacy just had a ton of birthdays today. The heir and her hubby were only a few days apart and they aged up today as well as their triplets aged up to Children. Also yesterday their oldest aged up to a Teen. I was only aiming for them to have 2 children and now they have 4. I've never done a legacy challenge before so I'm having a lot of issues lol but I am enjoying it.
    Origin Id: SimmerLilly87
    My Showcase Thread
    My Gallery: SimmerLilly87
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    taspastarstriketaspastarstrike Posts: 61 Member
    It's chaos in the Nash family once again 1 teen two kids and a toddler running round the place at the moment they are all napping so I can take a breather even the parents are done in they've kidnapped the nanny and won't let him go lol.
  • Options
    simmerlilly87simmerlilly87 Posts: 195 Member
    It's chaos in the Nash family once again 1 teen two kids and a toddler running round the place at the moment they are all napping so I can take a breather even the parents are done in they've kidnapped the nanny and won't let him go lol.

Mine do the same lol. With the 3 toddlers(Abel, Augustus, and Avery) they were at their wits end and wouldn't dismiss him. One parent works in the middle of the night and the other works In the morning/afternoon so they are always so tired when it is just them watching the toddlers. Luckily the child(Adalind) aged up to a teen so she is able to help out.
    Origin Id: SimmerLilly87
    My Showcase Thread
    My Gallery: SimmerLilly87
    96rsyJ5.jpg
  • Options
    UnDutchableUnDutchable Posts: 41 Member
    My sim constantly became Tense because she's a Romantic but didn't have any love interest. I sent her out to look for suitable guys and found the perfect match: compatible traits, nice appearance, decent job. He was in the same career as my sim's mom so I'd seen him before and knew that he was a pretty nice guy.

They started dating and then she constantly became Tense because she's Jealous. "Oh no, where's my boyfriend? Is he cheating on me???" That trait is seriously OP because she became Tense every time he wasn't there, which was most of the day. I got so sick of it that I invited him to move in with her.

Now that he's playable I could see his Aspiration: Serial Romantic.

/facepalm
  • Options
    teciatecia Posts: 164 Member
    My sim Jayla, went into labor while she was giving her evidence in court. She had a baby boy that she named Carter.
    Hey Guys. My name is Couture Simmer and I have a Youtube channel with Sims 4 Speedbuilds, CAS Videos/Lookbook Fashion Shows and Lets Play Videos. I created the Sims 4 Hidden Princess Challenge which can be found on my youtube channel here

Origin ID: CoutureSimmer
    Simblr
    Twitter
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I downloaded a Cute alien family a few days ago. and they now have three children. both parents are in the astro nought (sorry spelling) anyway they upgraded their space rocket so they can now go through wormholes. I didn't know this takes them to Sixam
    03-07-17_6-57-21PM_zpszbktitay.png
    so after sending her to collect stuff I returned her home and sent her husband, I really want him abducted and impregnated.
    03-07-17_7-21-35PM_zpszkpntbyx.png
    I think he was happy to be home. lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top