Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sorceress2696 Showcase!

Comments

• Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on winning The Block AU People 's Choice -Dry Season contest! :) That is great!

Thanks @rosemow
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    So just posted my first Youtube video where I talk about the build. I hope its okay so nervous about this but guess I will get better in time.

Hope you like it

https://youtu.be/gVvIWGm0YYk
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello
    The speed build video went well! Your talking on the video went great! The more times that you do the talking with the video, the easier it may become. It is great to see and hear how the build is going :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    The speed build video went well! Your talking on the video went great! The more times that you do the talking with the video, the easier it may become. It is great to see and hear how the build is going :)

Thanks @rosemow
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Glad to hear your fantasy house build is progressing nicely, with plenty of experimenting and feedbacks from Fliderten. And LOVE the outside of your industrial night club, very promising work! B)
  • Options
    Corwim wrote: »
    Glad to hear your fantasy house build is progressing nicely, with plenty of experimenting and feedbacks from Fliderten. And LOVE the outside of your industrial night club, very promising work! B)

Thanks! Part 2 is uploading right now still awhile to go yet and will sort out pictures when the time comes too
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    So I was trying to do SimGuruKimmi's seafood resturant challenge but realised I didn't have enough time and think I changed the way the plot looked too much so its slowly starting to turn into a asian or vampire style home maybe a bit of both! Either way think its turning out okay :)

Enjoy!

02_27_17_3_25_25_PM.png
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    The Asian themed WIP is looking very nice! :) The pagoda style roofing looks great! The type of windows used suits an Asian themed build. Very nice upper pool deck!
    It is looking great!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    So heres part 2! Know its long but I had to compile 4 hours of time down to about 57 minutes. Enjoy its part 2 of the above build I will add pictures later as right now I am tired thanks and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTo07TMSfh8
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Hello
    I was unable to watch all the video because it is a long video, but I had a look at the ending pictures and the build looks very nice! Very nice outdoors tables and chairs area on the patio! The plants and flowers look very nice in the pots there Sims have,great views of the outdoors whilst sitting thee . Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting nook! Sims will enjoy chatting there in the outdoors air. The candles look pretty on the table and the fish fountains look great! The indoors areas look so very pretty with the greenery and flowers on the walls! The plants in the various areas through the build looks so nice! The aquariums are a nice touch in the venue. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The bottles shelves and bottles on the wall look great. Very nice wedding area! It looks very nice how the chairs have been set up there for the guests to enjoy watching the wedding. The red pathway , flowers either sides of the wedding arch and rose petals there look very pretty! The design of the kitchen nook looks nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst cooking. The hanging pots and cake display item are great kitchen touches there. Very nice dance floor area! Sims will have fun dancing to the dj booth music on the glass dance flooring.
    The build looks very nice! :) The exterior and interior wall texture gives a great look and feel to the build!
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Cool you got your youtube video up and you done it very well and its good Fliderten helping you he's pretty good Is't he I like how you do the shell I think thats where I have trouble with I do mine in a weird kind of way but in the end it turns out ok and I enjoyed watching part 2 very lovely how you decorate and the lovely fountain with the plants and the wedding arch is so beautiful. :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow and @chips46 thanks I am glad you enjoyed it :)
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful restaurant! Loving the Asian vibe! <3
  • Options
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Beautiful restaurant! Loving the Asian vibe! <3

Thanks @yanti68
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Congrats on your YT videos! So glad you're making them!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    @Ash072 thanks unfortunately I had to choose between my two channels and the other won but thanks for your compliment!
    Post edited by Sorceress on
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    WelshyWelshy Posts: 43 Member
    Awesome builds
  • Options
    Welshy wrote: »
    Awesome builds

Thanks Welshy! Appreciate it.
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    NVM Deleted!
    Post edited by Sorceress on
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Okay so just building for my own stuff now when I feel like it along with some lets Plays on YouTube. Just thought I would post a couple of recent images of houses I have been building recently. I no longer build for trying to get a maxis like so I just build for myself and build how I want to build. Some of these will require MOO if you place them. Some are unfinished due to my lets Plays and leaving them unfinished as part of the story line.

I hope you enjoy anyway I just felt like posting a couple of pics up here of recent builds.

Enjoy

First we have Aspen Manor! (there will be a video released on my YouTube channel in the next couple of weeks that is the majority of the exterior/landscaping speed build)
    06-25-18_9-17-51_PM.png

Next is Mystique Castle!
    Excuse this one it is my picture from my Sims 4 Seasons Lets Play that I am currently doing (its unfurnished inside and uncompleted outside for this reason! I just had to move the sim family out as they couldn't afford 32k Simolean bills with the Thermostat. But fingers crossed I can come back to it later in the Lets Play)

06-22-18_3-11-36_AM.jpg

If anyone wants a link to my YouTube channel please let me know and I will post it here. Thanks and Happy Simming!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Hello :) Both builds are so very nice! :) Very nice design of the exteriors! The layouts are very nice! They look so very pretty in the Wintertime! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows there. Very nice roofing styles!
    They sre very nice homes :)
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow having much more fun now just building as I feel like it. I feel much happier just doing it how I feel like it when I feel like it and building how I like too. Thanks for the lovely comments.
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    So just some quick images of the Backyard of Aspen Manor! I will look at posting speed build videos when its not late at night from a build that was deliberately not finished for my lets play story that I am doing on YouTube.

Enjoy

06-25-18_11-52-48_PM.png
    06-25-18_11-53-21_PM.png
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    The pool and outdoors dining patio looks very nice :) It looks a very nice nook area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating food outdoors in the air at the table. The colourful lights on the fencing and the roofing looks very pretty!
  • Options
    Thanks @rosemow
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!