Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank You Thread From Nomiko13

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Thank you, @ApparentlyAwesome for giving me all of my top 5's and then some! :)

Also, thanks @charlotteprice for giving me all of my top 5's, with this being another time of you gifting me :D<3

Lastly, thank you, @MariTomKaulitZ for the Aurora LushStyle Waste Receptacle :)<3 Even though I already said it in the gift directory thread, I'm saying it again. Thank you so much for the generosity.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    Also, thank you @victoriae350 for the silk pajamas! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome!
  • Options
    Thanks @Kitiara for the shelf <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    @Ktarian thanks so much for the gifts! :love:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
  • Options
    @KATENESS I really hope this is the correct user ID lol but thanks again for your kind gifts!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    thank you @charlotteprice for the short and choppy hair! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    You are welcome sweetie!
  • Options
    You are welcome sweetie!

omg thank you again! For the Prodigies Center! :love: The best morning ever to wake up to!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    You are welcome sweetie!

omg thank you again! For the Prodigies Center! :love: The best morning ever to wake up to!

You are welcome again. I love the playpen and walker <3
  • Options
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    You are welcome sweetie!

You are welcome again. I love the playpen and walker <3

I love that you can learn skills with them :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, they learn skills fast that way, love it!

OT, I was curious after your rant about S4 forum, and ventured over there :s I made ONE comment on a post there, and it ended up CLOSED.
    That happens to me a lot when over there. I pick the wrong thread to go in and say something. So, I blame you for straying over there :D>:)
  • Options
    Yes, they learn skills fast that way, love it!

OT, I was curious after your rant about S4 forum, and ventured over there :s I made ONE comment on a post there, and it ended up CLOSED.
    That happens to me a lot when over there. I pick the wrong thread to go in and say something. So, I blame you for straying over there :D>:)

HAHA. :lol: Well, so far, it's been 1-2 people who try to bring it on for whatever reason in some threads I post/participate in, however, I no longer cradle myself in a corner whenever I come face-to-face with aggression or confrontation in those forums.

On a serious note, I honestly built up my confidence by commenting in the Ideas Corner forum and realized that if I allow myself to be scared of such encounters, how will I ever get my ideas/suggestions across? How will I be able to play a part in a possible Sims 5 if I stay inactive in those topics of the forum? I want a say in what packs/patches Sims 4 will have since I didn't participate in forums during Sims 3's reign, thus, never, playing a role in suggesting new themes for Sims 4's base game. :smiley: So, I definitely won't allow 1-2 aggressive folks to stop me from participating in discussion or scare me off. Nah uh. Not happening here. Guess my passion for simming overrides everything :wink::love:
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • Options
    I bite my tongue a lot, so as not to get jailed :D

I can't say I cradle myself, I just don't have much to say and I won't write a book either :D I try to keep it short and to the point :D

I love each Series and treat them as that. They all brought good things to the table. S4 is different. S5 will also be.
  • Options
    I bite my tongue a lot, so as not to get jailed :D

I can't say I cradle myself, I just don't have much to say and I won't write a book either :D I try to keep it short and to the point :D

I love each Series and treat them as that. They all brought good things to the table. S4 is different. S5 will also be.

@charlotteprice LOL looking at the Sims 4 forum drama in the past literally induced my anxiety and you could say I cradled myself in a corner the first time someone came at me aggressively (during the first time I decided to participate in the forums). :lol: Someone picked a fight with me for saying I loved The Sims 3 and Sims 4 for different reasons. They hated Sims 4 and implied that those who play it are shallow and also implied that me loving it somehow equates to me white-knighting for EA or something, yet they owned every current released pack :neutral: I killed 'em with kindness and argued my points after calming my anxiety down. Afterwards, I took refuge on Sims Community Social, which is a MUCH calmer, mellow, friendlier space of Sims 4 players. Folks disagree respectfully and are laid back, much like in TS3 forums here :)

And Sims 5 will only be released (around 2019 approximately) depending on Sims 4 sales, according to online source. Judging how much these packs cost and the Collector's Edition cost (nearly 200 bucks!), I'm pretty sure sales aren't an issue. Especially after the release of toddlers. Toddlers brought in so many sales, it was bananas! On the Sims Community Social, it brought a couple to a few thousand new members to the site at the peak of release.

Anyways, if Sims 5 comes out, I want new CAS options such as height adjustment. I'd also like pacifiers for babies and the babies FREED from the cribs, so on so forth.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg