Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Premades: Who's your favorite and what are your plans for them?

Comments

• Options
    omgxxstefferkneeomgxxstefferknee Posts: 154 Member

Morgan Fyres was my favorite when Get Together came out. I remember seeing her in the trailer and thought she was so beautiful. The Goths however are the one family I never ever delete from any game I start. I always give them a makeover and let them live in my town. One of my games I gave the Munch family a makeover and added a husband and 3 more kids all the same age so they had 6 kids. My focus was going to be on the only daughter Hope, but one of the sons Stephen Munch was my favorite. He reminds me of of legacy sim from the sims 3 I played. And Cassandra always turns out really awesome so I ended up putting both of them together and that was who I played with. This photo is at their wedding!

2znpa4h.png

• Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Bella Goth...because well..Bella Goth, plus she is friend with all my occult sims...for some reason ?
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited February 2017
    My obvious picks would be the ones paired with my sims, Don, Marcus and Dina:

cff.png

Don was approached by Frederique, who was somewhat irritating, always yattering on about loyalty and what she would like to do to an unwitting cheating spouse, due to her jealous trait. When Don started blowing her off, she decided to entice her friend another way and asked him to be her personal trainer. Luckily she looks great in her gym wear and he wasn't bad either after he started talking barking orders at her (He really takes fitness seriously), so she sunk her claws in him.

Marcus is on trial with Emilia, her abusive ex ran off with another woman and left her a single mother, she's a bit uppity and Marcus isn't her usual type but she's testing the waters. Meanwhile, Marcus only wanted one thing... and after he found out he wasn't getting it, he gave up. Fortunately, they keep bumping into each other and the more time they spend together, the more she's growing on him.

Dina was trying to seduce the King's nephew (I have sim royalty), in order to get at his hefty bank account. When visiting at his mansion, however, there was a visit from the King and, horror of horrors, Dina actually got along with him, regardless off his very, very, nicely heavy wallet. It wasn't just her that felt that way and the following weeks were spent with visits to his palace. She didn't want to take anything further with the King, though, because everyone knows a man with that big of a title, and bank, also has a pretty inflated ego, there would be no 'marriage' on the table. Eventually, Pelham (The King) found out Dina was seeing his nephew on the sly (considering they weren't dating, there was nothing 'sly' about it, but to Pelham, she was cheating!). He lost his temper with the both of them and shut himself away in the palace for a few weeks, when he eventually crawled out, he planned to get Dina pregnant and leave her with the responsibility of raising the child, out of revenge. However, after he wooed her into... well, woohoo, (or try for a baby... thrice, if you want to be technical) he was worried enough that he couldn't rest a day without her, let alone a lifetime, and proposed that week. He is plum at revenge, I must say.

I like Diego Lobo, though. I know who I'd be dating, should I be a sim...
    Post edited by dreamprisoner on
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    simduck88 wrote: »
    I want to share screenshots of my premades. How do I embed those? I am a member.

You need to upload the to an image hosting thingy site like photobucket then include the link in your post. Others could explain it better.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Uhhhh, my own sim had a daughter (actually by mistake but oh well) with the guy from the same household as that Marcus dude, sorry I'm really bad with names.

And last night I turned the Goths into vampires.

I haven't really played any of the others, I usually just leave them there until I need them.

Oh, that Bjorn guy is a vampire too, Lilith turned him!

--T
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Well, I don't play much with premades. But lately I have had lots of fun by reviving the Windenburg ghosts and make them playable. Bernard isn't a nice character, so I moved him in a house with another revived ghost.

But I have totally been falling for "Mimsy", in Danish Mathilde, looking so much like our 1700 queen Caroline Mathilde, that I have married her to a standin for her husband King Christian d. 7. and started a royal legacy.
    Bryllup1.jpg
    Bryllup2.jpg
    Bryllup5.jpg
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited February 2017
    Usually I only start playing premades if they become part of my household. I once had Luna Villareal move in with my sim and they had a kid. I'm playing on short lifespan in that save, so Luna is gone now but I really liked her. She died at work in the scientist career and I'm hoping that I might still be able to fetch her urn from there.

I wish I still had more premades in my main save, but it's the save that I started when I got the game and many of them are long gone. I kept aging on for unplayed households for some time. I can't bring them back either because several of them are related to my sims and the ghosts were culled. In that save my favourite was Malcolm Landgraab, I have a really soft spot for him. Malcolm always grilled hotdogs for them. My sim moved into his house, but I hated playing there, so when Malcolm died I downloaded a house from gallery and the family moved to Willow Creek. Also at one point the game moved Mortimer Goth's ghost into an empty house and then my sim fell in love with him (this was a different sim, I play rotationally). I actually gave them a kid through play with genetics, but in the end the story just didn't feel right and I deleted them all. I kind of regret that decision. I recreated my female sim in TS1 and was thinking of playing their story there, but I don't know.

Oh I forgot one favourite. She is Elsa Bjergsen and I actually wrote a story about her and my sim (https://simsimseree.wordpress.com/2016/01/10/the-salmon/). I haven't played either of them for a while, but it was really fun :)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    edited February 2017
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Just to add, though — if you plan to have any of the Munch clan procreate, beware their genes as they are brutal :o
    I have ended up with some, erm, "unique" looking kids in my game thanks to the Munch family...
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I usually only befriend the premades - I don't play them and I usually don't marry them off to my sims. So it's been fun having my 3rd Gen sim, Blaire, fall for Caleb and have a baby with him. They were a beautiful couple until she was killed by a rogue vampire out to hurt Caleb. Blaire's sister, Paisley took Landen, Blaire and Caleb's son because she thought Caleb hadn't done enough to protect Blaire.

Now Landen is growing up and is seeking to become a vampire like his father in order to become powerful enough to kill the vampire that killed his mother.

I must say, Caleb is an excellent father and was a great partner too. He comes over to the house almost every day and goes to mourn at Blaire's urn.

My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Just to add, though — if you plan to have any of the Munch clan procreate, beware their genes as they are brutal :o
    I have ended up with some, erm, "unique" looking kids in my game thanks to the Munch family...

The Munch family produces Dumbo ears with some of my Sims. Always reminds me of my own Grandpa. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Prior to finally getting Sims 4, I had been playing the Sims 3 base game. (I used to have a bunch of expansions but it had been a while so I just did some classic playing and when I got bored, I switched over to Sims 4). In that base 3 game, my Sim married Mortimer Goth who was a stay-at-home writer and house Dad. I was enjoying that a lot but he made a bad decision to have an affair with his mother-in-law (not with Bella) that kind of screwed that game up for me. Maybe I'll revisit that chaos sometime but I moved onto Sims 4 and was avoiding drama for a while.

I've only been into 4 for a little while but I am enjoying it so far. My initial Sim married Summer Holiday very happily. She and J Huntington III had an attraction to each other but waited until her husband died and then happily remarried. Summer was really heartbroken when J. died and I did not remarry her again. (She lived a LONG time). My initial Sim was an introvert who loved the extraverted Summer so other than that, I didn't focus on the pre-made Sims much at all. Summer and my Sim had two sons and one of those moved to Oasis Springs but the base Sims were basically gone by then. That guy is old now and is still living in Oasis Springs but his son (Summer's gtrandson) does seem like a perfect match for Sofia so they will probably get together. They both love music a lot.

I'm playing a lot more with the Windenburg pre-mades. I have one character who is currently a femme fatale. She's dating Paolo Rocca, Bjorn Bjergsen (still married) and now, Joaquin Le Chien. For a long time, she was kind of a wallflower until I moved her to Windenburg and aged her back to young adult. I don't know where her plotline is going yet. Lol. She seems to be more interested in the journey than the destination. I'm playing rotationally so some of the households are not as full of such shenanigans.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Well, I don't play much with premades. But lately I have had lots of fun by reviving the Windenburg ghosts and make them playable. Bernard isn't a nice character, so I moved him in a house with another revived ghost.

But I have totally been falling for "Mimsy", in Danish Mathilde, looking so much like our 1700 queen Caroline Mathilde, that I have married her to a standin for her husband King Christian d. 7. and started a royal legacy.
    Bryllup1.jpg
    Bryllup2.jpg
    Bryllup5.jpg

how do you revive ghosts??
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    The best to revive ghosts is to bake the Ambrosia cake yourself. It takes some special ingredients and some skill at cooking. I think at least 8.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    This might not be popular? ....but I wouldn't mind if they did some actual pre-made packs. I like their pre-mades.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    This might not be popular? ....but I wouldn't mind if they did some actual pre-made packs. I like their pre-mades.

It's certainly a popular opinion if you only look at our two minds and exclude the rest :joy:

For real though: I like the pre-mades too. They have stories behind them, rather than just being generic generated generations. And it's nice if you as the player aren't the only one who makes stories in the game.
    Much more immersive to have a Sim cheating with Don Lothario, THE womanizer, rather than just a random Sim without any thought put into anything about them (because, you know, they're just generated). And it lets you play with some Sims that you didn't create yourself (which is a weak argument, there is the gallery after all).
  • Options
    xxLucky185xxxxLucky185xx Posts: 48 Member
    I'm surprised no-one has mentioned J Huntington III yet....
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited February 2017

It's certainly a popular opinion if you only look at our two minds and exclude the rest :joy:

For real though: I like the pre-mades too. They have stories behind them, rather than just being generic generated generations. And it's nice if you as the player aren't the only one who makes stories in the game.
    Much more immersive to have a Sim cheating with Don Lothario, THE womanizer, rather than just a random Sim without any thought put into anything about them (because, you know, they're just generated). And it lets you play with some Sims that you didn't create yourself (which is a weak argument, there is the gallery after all).

Yeah, on my current playthrough, nearly all the pre-mades are on their way out through age. I was thinking for my next game, I may pull some out to my library, so I can bring them into my game over a period of time.

I also find the pre-mades much, much better than the sims I can create in terms of looks, and I reckon I make nice sims (I'm biased). Maybe they have access to some kind of superCAS, because I find it really hard to get the degree of detail that they manage to get.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member

Yeah, on my current playthrough, nearly all the pre-mades are on their way out through age. I was thinking for my next game, I may pull some out to my library, so I can bring them into my game over a period of time.

I also find the pre-mades much, much better than the sims I can create in terms of looks, and I reckon I make nice sims (I'm biased). Maybe they have access to some kind of superCAS, because I find it really hard to get the degree of detail that they manage to get.

You do have to consider that the developers had months to create their Sims though, and several people working on them. Not like our one-person-does-all + usually-one-day-at-most CAS conditions that us players have to deal with.
    But I'd say they did have access to such a superCAS, because they could edit their exact relationships with eachother and also add traits. Or they used cheat codes for that like we can do it, but that's more tedious than having a tool for that. Maybe they just developed their own MCCC to do that? ^^
  • Options
    Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    This thread has inspired me to finally make a save focusing on the premades, as I've been meaning to. ^^ In TS2 I preferred playing the premades over my own creations most of the time, and I've been wanting to recreate the story in TS4 that I would play out in TS2. In a nutshell, this means Don is going to get everyone pregnant...
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I actually recreated and downloaded some of the Sims 2 and 3 premades that I miss.

Malcolm is dating Lilith Pleasant.

Daniel Pleasant had an affair with Eliza Pancake, resulting in Brandi Pancake. Brandi had 3 boys and her husband mysteriously died. She's always Broke. And there's a reason Daniel doesn't want the son dating his daughter.

Mortimer Goth is actually gay, in my game. He created a clone of himself to be with Bella and then moved in with his love, one of the Curious Brothers.

Bella and Cassandra both was woohooing with Don Lothario. Cassandra found out on her wedding day and now hates her mom. Cassandra dated Gunther (from Windenburg) for a little before marrying, the love of her life, Darren Dreamer. Darren is actually one of the premades from the Roomies household.

The Altos hate the Goths, and actually killed Bella (and the Mortimer clone). Bella the ghost is now haunting the Alto mansion.

Don is raising a toddler he had with Nina. He also has a son with Mary-Sue Pleasant, as a result of a one night stand (she basically was miserable when she found out Daniel was sleeping with everyone, and spent the night with Don). She raises the teen.

Nina and Don broke up, but are still friends. She's happy with her new love, Marcus Flex.

J. Hunington and Katrina dated a bit. But he cheated around and was never happy. She was jealous. Bad couple. Jacques has a crush on Katrina.

Dina eloped with Bella's brother, Michael. They are a bit boring, but seem happy.

Mitchell moved into the Kim-Spenser house to be a nanny to the kid. But spends his time their partying and ordering pizza. He's also dating Maaike Haas and Ulrike Faust.

Candy Behr and Akido (from city living) are engaged. Her sister lives with them too.

Penny Pizzazz is dating Sergio. Sobhan and Luna (both young adults) are dating Hudson Alto (Holly's sister - not a premade).

Diego Lobo is happily living with a male alien, Johnny Smith. I moved them next to Penny, who they think is fabulous. And all enjoy partying together. I created a brother for Diego (Klaus) and had him marry the Munch woman and fixed it so he's the father of the Munch kids. He fits in very nicely and everyone is quite happy.

There's probably more, but that's what I can remember for now.

• Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    I'm surprised no-one has mentioned J Huntington III yet....

I just turned him into a Vampire in one of my saves lol. This is the default dark form the game automatically gave him

ZBuoiAS.png
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    edited February 2017
    I started playing the Fyres. I've never played them before. Mum is now pregnant and the teen has her own club. Their grown daughter is now friends with Don, and she may have his baby. But she will stay home until she is up a few levels in her business career. I moved them to the lot where that little cottage was. bulldozed the cottage and downloaded a nice house from the gallery.
    I gave Morgan a makeover
    02-06-17_11-24-30PM_zpswqz8yph6.png
    and with her club. I made one of their things to do was singing, and they were all singing at the table
    02-06-17_11-13-52PM_zpsiuhlc7zd.png
    a lot of fun.
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I always thought Dina Caliente was cuter than Nina. I even gave Dina a Sims2 makeover (as close to her Sims 2 look as I could get)! :) She turned out pretty good I must say.

Once I get my internet connection back up, I can show you how Dina came out (this from my cellular phone).
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    Here's what has happened in my game so far:

Alexander Goth grew up quite handsome.
    alexander_goth.png

Summer and Travis fell in love.
    ts4_2017_02_14.png

Bella finally turned into a vampire.
    ts4_2017_02_11.png

Don somehow managed to impregnate both Caliente sisters on the same day.
    ts4_2017_02_13.png

This is Rocco, his and Ninas son, who looks a lot like him.
    ts4_2017_02_20_002.png

And here we have Sierra, whose mother is Dina.
    ts4_2017_02_20_001.png

I had to slightly edit the Caliente residence in order to make room for the children.
    calientehouse.png

Nina and Dina both dumped him after finding out he was cheating on them, and now he's despised by everyone, haha. (He had a relationship with Katrina as well, but was unfaithful, too.) But because of the kids, they tolerate him living in the same house.
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    My favourites are the Renegades. I was in love with them ever since I saw the first render and like re-interpreting the gang. Longest running versions were one where they are hippies in the sixties and one where they go fight the aliens and return as hardened war heroes that have trouble adjusting to normal life.

In my current iteration they'll get arrested for mischief in the public pool and get shipped to a monastry to learn zen and meditation until they turn twenty-one. Sooo not their favourite pastime :p Though I believe Ulrike might get inspiration for her first painting.