Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to tell if a Toddler is a Vampire

I'm wasn't sure if there was a thread or not, but as the title says i have found two ways to tell if a toddler is a Vampire instead of waiting until they age up to a teen.

The first way if you use cheats/CAS is to go into CAS and on the left above the toddlers trait if they are a vampire you will see the icon if they are not a Vampire there will be no icon.

The second (and i think easiest way) is to have the toddler go in front of a mirror and if their is a reflection they are human...if there is no reflection they are a vampire!

I hope this helps you guys out!

Comments

• Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited January 2017
    I thought they had a reflection regardless as toddlers and kids, you learn something new everyday :lol: The oops twins my vampire had are vamps though, found out by checking CaS. Another thread said to check their motives too. Vamp toddlers have normal motives but the icon is the vampire one not the normal one (my toddlers have the vamp icon- I think- I really need to double check). They've inherited Mam's skin colour and her original (pre me editing her long before her pregnancy) eyes. I edited her when she turned and gave her the glowing blue eyes and they both have her human colour eyes even though she was a vampire over 10 sim days before she got pregnant.

I'll have to do the mirror thing if there's another oops, it's easier than dragging them into CaS :smile:
  • Options
    Linnyxx17Linnyxx17 Posts: 2,016 Member
    my vampire toddler had the Vampire icon smile face thingy that Vampires had to show their needs
    tumblr_mamn3vZ7sj1rgw3q8o1_500.gif

* <3 Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming, Just Keep Simming Simming Simming, What do you do? YOU SIM SIM SIM!! <3*
  • Options
    AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    from this guide posted the other day-

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910900/everything-you-need-to-know-about-vampire-offspring#latest

mirta000 wrote: »
    sign 2: Their needs will look different. As children and toddlers they will still have human needs, but their needs panel will have a vampire symbol. Human needs panel:

h8abvJp.png

Vampire child needs panel:

MZrdJ7p.png
  • Options
    BloodpixBloodpix Posts: 1 New Member
    If you have bad eyesight regarding the needs icon, you can also see it above their trait line when you plan the outfit. I went into the screen and there was just a picture of a vampire over my kids traits.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2017, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top