Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    I'm in the social media career so I would say so?

Do you like painting? What's. Ur fav type to paint?
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Painting doesn't interest me lol

Do you like cooking?
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I'm neutral.

What's your hobby?
  • Options
    AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    (@Simtown15 your pics didn't work!)
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    (They work for me. Maybe your browser doesn't support them.)
  • Options
    (Oh well that stinks)
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    (That happens to other pics a lot for me.)
  • Options
    (Really? Huh. I thought Chrome was the new... Internet explorer : P)
    23rif7.gif
  • Options
    (Weird, I'm also using chrome.)
  • Options
    KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    I like to paint mostly. I really enjoy making a masterpiece on my balcony, overlooking the entire town. Especially in the morning when the birds are still chirping.

Who's your best friend and why are they your favorite?
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    My sweet, loving husband Jon. He is such a gentleman and doesn't mind my sense of humor! Also, he likes to paint pictures of me, which he does so well! *sigh*

What do you do when nobody else is around?
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,616 Member
    I don't know. Eat?

Do you have your own computer?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Yes, I need one for my career.
    Do you know a doctor ?
  • Options
    Nope, but I used to be one. LOL.

Are you friends with Bella Goth?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    Yes. She's quite humble.

Anything new about vampires?
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Actually, it's been pretty quiet. I guess the vampires skipped Sunset Valley. And Bella Goth?! I thought she was missing on the milk cartons! Or... wait. There's this little girl I babysit named Bella Bachelor, and she often talks about her best friend, Mortimer Goth @Pancakesandwich we need your help ASAP!
  • Options
    What do you do on the weekends?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Usually what i do on every other day, the days seem to blur together.

How many bedrooms in ur house?
  • Options
    VulnnVulnn Posts: 131 Member
    Oh feebee lay
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Two.

Do you like to dance?
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    Yes I'm maxed level

Do you invite over ur friends alot
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I do that once a week, usually on Sundays. That gives me enough time for privacy with Zoe on Saturday, which is the one day where we both don't go to work.

Do you have a rocket?
  • Options
    No.

For @Pancakesandwich Do you know why there seem to be 3 Bella Goths? Does it have to do with the universes?
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited January 2017
    Three!? I thought it was two, one in Pleasantview and one in Strangetown. Oh, wait, you count the Lunar Bella (the pale one with light hair, right?) as someone else. Okay, let me explain:
    [edit: I've got to look up Pleasantview Bella again, I got it totally wrong ^^]
    [edit 2:] Okay, so Bella from Pleasantview is the one who can only be found by applying those ancient spells called "Cheat Codes" to the Second Universe. Well, then that simply doesn't count. Sorry, but no. She isn't the actual Bella then, maybe from an alternate timeline but she certainly isn't the real one. The real one was in Strangetown.
    The ones from Strangetown and the Lunar Lakes are one and the same, and here is why:
    Bella went to Don's home and got abducted there. But the alien spaceship crashed in Strangetown with only Bella surviving (because they stored her in a water(?) tank that prevented most physical damage, similarly constructed to our SIMS-4-Containers). This storage method, together with the crash itself, lead to Bella losing her memory and wandering around Strangetown, knowing nothing but that she has to hide from the aliens. Eventually they did find her however and then tried abducting her again. The spaceship crashed again but this time it stayed mostly intact (the aliens didn't though). Bella survived, but the lack of sunlight inside the ship as well as the constant hunger (she had to refrain from eating too many emergency food bars, as those weren't entirely compatible with her human physiology, although it did nourish her) have changed her look a lot. Maybe it was due to the aliens' experiments on her as well, the flight to the moon should've taken a few days and that's enough to at least make her hair naturally light blonde.
    After some years, maybe decades, the emergency food either began to spoil or there simply wasn't any of it left. So she then opened the airlock, stepped out, and took a last look at the earth, which she had only (maybe) seen from a window if the spaceship had any. And right there, she fell over and died. Of old age actually, surprisingly not of starvation or lack of air. Where she was then found by spacefarers, identified and then buried but not before taking a final picture of her vacuum-conserved (and therefore not decayed) face.

Well, at least that's my theory. But it seems to be quite accurate as I've used most available information. Nobody really knows for sure what happened, except for the Patchers. But we can't contact them, can we?
    I hope that, although my universe is in an entirely different timeline, this mystery will get a few steps closer to being solved here. I mean, we've got some pretty awesome technologies, it should be possible to let us use them to find out more about Bella Goth's past, right?

Question: What is your theory on Bella Goth, her disappearance, her life after the abduction, and the meaning behind having two/three different versions of her?
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    Well, that was certainly a mouthful. I'm not too sure about those theories, as she's basically alive and well. In fact, here's a photo I took of Bella and Anna sitting together for proof.
    ejFO2eW.png

Same question.