Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post a pic of your fave/best sim's outfit (original game outfits, NO CC!!!)

Comments

• Options
    SnowWolf58SnowWolf58 Posts: 382 Member
    I have never cared for any of the Maxis/EA content when it comes to clothes. The majority of it is outdated, horrible color combos and strange looking. My sims wear cc clothes, shoes and accessories for the most part. Sims 4 has a few earrings, necklaces and rings that are okay.

I've always loved name brand shoes and am so happy we have creators that make Nike, Adidas and other name brand shoes for our sims. The persistent "Bow" fetish is also quite annoying on dresses and tops for female sims. I really wish that the clothes creators would closely study clothing trends for the years/decade that the current sims game is released in. I like realism in sims clothes... not some strange ugly design and/or color combination.
    Ryzen 1700X • 16GB • RX 580

INFJ -A/-T
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    @Kilov17 Nancy says thank you and it's a lot of hard work to look this good B)
    @AshtontoAshton22 just push the C button
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    SnowWolf58 wrote: »
    I have never cared for any of the Maxis/EA content when it comes to clothes. The majority of it is outdated, horrible color combos and strange looking. My sims wear cc clothes, shoes and accessories for the most part. Sims 4 has a few earrings, necklaces and rings that are okay.

I've always loved name brand shoes and am so happy we have creators that make Nike, Adidas and other name brand shoes for our sims. The persistent "Bow" fetish is also quite annoying on dresses and tops for female sims. I really wish that the clothes creators would closely study clothing trends for the years/decade that the current sims game is released in. I like realism in sims clothes... not some strange ugly design and/or color combination.

City Life was a bit out there, but overall I think Sims 4 does rather well with fashion. Fashion is hugely subjective though, so of course not everyone will be pleased. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Sims 3 was the worst fashion wise but in my opinion Sims 4 kicks butt! I'm very pleased. Whereas CC stuff has always looked ugly to me.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    SimsFansinceBeginningSimsFansinceBeginning Posts: 296 Member
    edited January 2017
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    [...]

01-19-17_9-01-41%C2%A0PM.png

[...]
    This outfit - the whole Sim actually :) - is supercute, @a_niles06 - I love it!

Here are my current favorite outfits of my Hart sisters. (Ignore the crossed out ones, they contain CC and I was too lazy to make a new collage.)
    Sarah_Hart2_zpsjgpibchg.png
    April_Hart2_zpsj5afp45q.png
    Happy Simming! <3
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I've got more, but no pics of em, so here's a few~
    XTI6FtR.png

Ut49PDN.png

hmQZGYm.png

yQ1gBAJ.png

evItPR5.png

Ip2Xiew.png

Ldv9e2V.png

zmmkeS9.png

jCwMkGD.png

XoJiqhZ.png

N32V2jq.png

5LfqWy0.png

JDNeITr.png

And a few guy ones I've got layin around at the moment..
    SHp0epB.png

gdhZYVO.png

T8cYOhM.png

SxlRMbM.png

I'd have to go through too many saves to get all the combos together. Also, tried to not include full outfits in this since they mostly come that way :P
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    How do you take a screenie in CAS?

The same way as in the game, just press C
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @wyn wow your outfits all look really awesome and unique!!! ;)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    I was playing around in CAS and found a new outfit that I've just fallen in love with. So much so, i've made it my profile pic! lol

04-21-16_1-31-24nbspPM_zpssl3yzrbz.png

OK this is a really stupid question but HOW do you get profile pics of my sims?
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    GARYZGAL wrote: »
    I was playing around in CAS and found a new outfit that I've just fallen in love with. So much so, i've made it my profile pic! lol

OK this is a really plum question but HOW do you get profile pics of my sims?

Take screenshots in the game, or in CAS, by pressing the C key. After that, go into My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Screenshots. The picture you took will be in there, then you can click on your username on here and upload it as your picture.

Don't worry, it's not a plum question ;):)
  • Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    Fun party outfit I cooked up. Dat dress. Mmmf.

bF1oy7E.png
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    @wyn, great outfits!
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »

Take screenshots in the game, or in CAS, by pressing the C key. After that, go into My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Screenshots. The picture you took will be in there, then you can click on your username on here and upload it as your picture.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    a_niles06 wrote: »
    [...]

01-19-17_9-01-41%C2%A0PM.png

[...]
    This outfit - the whole Sim actually :) - is supercute, @a_niles06 - I love it!

Aw, thank you!!! :)
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @Marley V your outfits for Nancy are really stylish and awesome!!
    @a_niles06 you have some amazing/stylish looks!!

I love this thread!! It's great to see everyone's different styles/ideas x)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    wyn wrote: »

Ut49PDN.png

hmQZGYm.png

evItPR5.png

zmmkeS9.png

SxlRMbM.png

You have made great outfits out of some of my "trouble" pieces.

and thank you @NShippudenFan
  • Options
    I just realised I have fave outfits in my game but I'm too embarrassed about my fashion sense to post pics :smiley: My sims have outfits they've worn for weeks. I'm too scared to change them to anything else in case I forget the outfit. I wish there was a save outfit function in CAS (for CAS only, like you could browse through them and pick to be one of five for use when in CAS).
  • Options
    mariah6194 wrote: »

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem!

I was just thinking, it'd be a cool game to select several pieces of clothing + shoes in CAS and challenge others to create as many outfits as they can out of them. And they'd have to be options that typically wouldn't go together, to make it somewhat difficult.
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I just realised I have fave outfits in my game but I'm too embarrassed about my fashion sense to post pics :smiley: My sims have outfits they've worn for weeks. I'm too scared to change them to anything else in case I forget the outfit. I wish there was a save outfit function in CAS (for CAS only, like you could browse through them and pick to be one of five for use when in CAS).

I think it would be great if we could create our own 'styled looks' and save them for use again. Maybe they could implement a feature in the gallery where we can upload them and can also quickly grab looks from other users. I don't know if that would work though but I do often find myself using the same outfits for my sims so I think it would be fun to change it up sometimes and try out outfits created by other players! I get so much inspiration from this thread.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Whoops.. totally just posted pictures of my alien family in the wrong thread... Lol ignore this post XD
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    I really like this outfit of my sim. It's from the stuff pack Vintage Glamour. (Only CC I have is tattoo's and piercings)
  • Options
    ToreshinboToreshinbo Posts: 561 Member
    why isn't my picture showing up?
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Toreshinbo wrote: »
    why isn't my picture showing up?

Did you upload your picture to an image hosting site such as Imgur or Photobucket?
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options

the thread is called "your fav/best" outfits, so snap a picture and share! or keep for yourself.
    I have a public collection of outfits from this thread that I like on pinterest, you could make a privat one for yourself.
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    Marley V wrote: »

the thread is called "your fav/best" outfits, so snap a picture and share! or keep for yourself.
    I have a public collection of outfits from this thread that I like on pinterest, you could make a privat one for yourself.

You know the funny thing @Marley V @Simpkin is the OP. Don't be embarrassed @Simpkin I'm sure your outfits are lovely