Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers are they fun

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CrackseedCrackseed Posts: 5,209 Member
    It is good to see how much of an impact they are having. I don't have any yet (restarted my main Sim game so not close to babies/toddlers yet) but hearing how much fun everyone is having with them is a sweet thing to see :D
    y9UdOhq.png
    "My spirit animal can beat up your spirit animal"
    ~ Origin ID: DaCrackseed ~
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    Toddlers in the sims 2 were a pain to take care of. Their needs went down way too fast for them to do anything. The sims 3 toddlers I really didn't care much about. The sims 4 toddlers are so cute and I actually don't mind playing with them for a bit.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    They are cute little tykes indeed.

My toddler this evening decided to ignore the vast array of toys in her bedroom and go help herself to her teen sisters tablet. Lol.
    At the dinner table, the whole family were sitting eating nicely and having a chat when little menace decided to throw her entire plate of food on the floor.
    Then it was 'no, I don't wanna go potty' ... and all through this misbehaviour I'm just squealing at the cuteness of it all :D
  • Options
    JadeIredaleJadeIredale Posts: 96 Member
    n1ulx5.jpg
    4v1m4p.jpg

I LOVE THEM! :)

iqkbd3.jpg
  • Options
    Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    The toddlers are amazing :smiley: But, just a warning, they're a lot of work, especially if you have twins/triplets. I tried 'em out by playing with genetics and my toddler was such an adorable little drop. I already had auto aging disabled and I have twin babies in their cradles. Lol while the babies were crying, my toddler needed a diaper change and by the time I got to her, she was hungry and wouldn't let me change her until she was fed. She threw a tantrum and grew angry :flushed:

If one was a ton of work, I know my twins are going to be a handful when they age up. I didn't save the game since that was just a trial run for me, but anyways, I'm excited and terrified when my babies age :love:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    edited January 2017
    I never liked Toddlers. In Sims 2 I found them annoying little time suckers. Didn't get into 3.
    While I don't have any Toddlers yet, the Pancakes had one and I thought I'd try it for a bit.

Oh. My. God.
    Toddlers are little heartwarming cute bombs. They're so amazing! The things they do, the way they go and get into trouble when you're not looking, and all the while being such cute li'l dumplings that you can't possibly get mad at them. Reminds me of when my daughter was that age.
    I can't wait to have my Sim make one. Thank you, EA. You really knocked this one out of the park.

They knocked it, they punched it, they shoved it....but you know what.....they still didn't charge admission.....and I am grateful!
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    i have played with toddlers finally and they are so cute they are sweet and so awesome they just make the home feel more homey great job EA team..