Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big announcement being made today (Toddlers Confirmed)

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    THEY ARE SO ADORABLE I CANT!!!!
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    OMG FINALLY!!! 2 years and 3 months in!!
  • Options
    MarionOpheliaMarionOphelia Posts: 58 Member
    Can someone post the link??
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    My heart is pounding. Finally! <3
  • Options
    Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    where do i read about this??
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    WHAT IS GOING ON I CAN'T
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    edited January 2017
    raw
    I can die in peace now
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    OMG!!!! Passes out!, wakes up shakes it off, I am Crying thank god for tissues!
  • Options
    OMG OMG OmG OMGOMGKMGOMGOMGGFM!!!!!They are so cucuuuuuuttteee!
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Children of the night indeed. :p
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Allons-y!

• Options
    PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    Why are we jumping on the hype train?

A girl asked sims ru if there would be any more news about the new GP.

They replied:

"Today's news will not leave anyone indifferent" - if translated word to word.
    They're basically only saying "you won't be disappointed".

It's not nearly "you will be blown away".

It's probably only a new trailer.

I tend to agree. They're not going to generate hype over some different major addition such as seasons or toddlers with Vampires being so close.

WHAT!!! TODDLERS! I've never been so happy to be so wrong!!! Honestly, I don't care about toddlers one bit; I've never cared about them, but I'm SO very happy for all of you that have been wanting them for so long!! Hooray!!
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yay, I'm so HAPPY and I'm not even a family player. FYI for anyone with data limits, it's a huge update, 3.11 gigabytes.
  • Options
    HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    WHAT IS GOING ON OMG. My heart is seriously jumping out of my cheast. I had given up on toddlers a long time ago, and I was actually doing just fine without them. But now, I cried a bit of happiness, and I'm to old to be crying over videogames. Seriously, I can't believe this!
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Toddlers are patched in! We have them right now! Finally!!!! <3
  • Options
    I can't even think right now, I think I'm about to pass out!
    Allons-y!

• Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    WE GOT FREAKING TODDLERS BACK! YES! YES! OHHHH YES EA THANK YOU FOR BLOWING ME! THANK YOU EA!
  • Options
    Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    edited January 2017
    Well, I'm excited. They seemed to do a great job with vampires, so I believe I can afford to get my hopes up. Maybe they will announce toddlers?

Edit:
    Just found out that it's toddlers.
    https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers
  • Options
    Joel2810 wrote: »
    Well, I'm excited. They seemed to do a great job with vampires, so I believe I can afford to get my hopes up. Maybe they will announce toddlers?

Check the new patch notes. Toddlers are here! :)
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    I tried to make a Thank you thread to EA,Maxis and the Guru's , but for some reason it would not let Me, said I was blocked for some reason I know not, odd, so I will say it here, > A BIG Thank you for adding in not 1 but 2 awesome Favorites for us to enjoy, thanks , much appreciated.
  • Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    L o freakin' l. I was just being dumb when I said it was going to be toddlers, but it actually is. I'm going to give them a go even though I don't usually play families. Congratulations everyone who has been waiting for them. :)
  • Options
    "The new Toddler Traits include: Angelic, Charmer, Clingy, Fussy, Independent, Inquisitive, Silly and Wild." Haha wild toddlers. That could be fun.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I was blown. EA warmed me they were going to blow me and I was scared and now it happened. Mouth dropped. I'm going bug eyed. Drool dropping out of my mouth like water from a fountain. I'm paralyzed with the most beautiful shock cause when it comes down to it "EA GAVE US WHAT WE WANTED" ok now I'm frozen with disbelief!
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Man, the things I miss when I oversleep...guess they were right about 2017 being "amazing". B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top