Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    A huge storm went through last night.
    Yay. summer storms :/

Lots of trees down, lots of flooding, lots of missing roofs, power out in a lot of places.

And it's supposed to reach 32C today... after all that rain. I live in a sauna. :(

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Really stormy and rainy.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,095 Member
    Montreal_-_Plateau,_day_of_snow_-_200312.jpg

It's snowing again!! Good gaming weather. :p
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Well, snow/winter only looks nice when you're inside. It's snowing right now over here aswell. Lcukily there's not too much of it cause I only move/get around on my bike all year round so...right now I can sort of ride problem free.
    But it's so darn cold out. Today morning it was -7.6F.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    edited January 2017
    I live in Florida, and it JUST now started to get cold as a cold front pushes South.

• Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    It snowed yesterday but it's already melting for most part. Right now it's 3C and dry :)
  • Options
    DustySoulDustySoul Posts: 10 New Member
    It snowed a whole bunch yesterday. I'm staying at a beach house with my parents for the holiday and we took the dogs out to the beach to run around. Everyone but our part Newfoundland got cold. Today there's still so much snow on the ground and it's very cold, we're mostly huddled up inside, enjoying our Christmas tree and fire in the fire place. We'll likely marathon Voyager all day and I'll play the sims at the same time. :)
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It snowed yesterday and last few days so we have snow. It is sunny day today and there is really cold outside, the temperature is -10ยฐC.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Colder than a Popsicle stick.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    20C.
    At night.
    Had a bit of a heatwave during the week, now it's a lot cooler.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2017
    It's cold and snowy. It was -15F yesterday morning. Now it's 20F. There's about 16 inches of snow on the ground. I can't recall a time when it's been like this here. I've been told not since the 1980s at least. Usually any snow melts rather fast here in the winter but it's been around for almost a month now.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    -33c. And we're totally buried under snow. I want winter to be over already.
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited January 2017
    It's been a bit roller coaster-y. Last week it went from 50 something, to 30 something and it rained. Then near the end of the week, it got cold and about an inch of snow fell. This stuck around through the weekend, as it was 0 Friday night, 5 Saturday night, and 10 last night. Today it rose to 48 and the snow melted. So it's supposed to be 60 for a couple of days, then rain is going to move in, it will drop, and then the rain will switch to freezing rain and we won't get to see the sun until sometime next week. I feel cranky just thinking about it. :frowning: I feel best this time of year when the sun is out. It was sunny Saturday and kind of chilly during the day but I felt good because the sun was shining.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    AomiAomi Posts: 58 Member
    cold and cloudy - we got scattered showers. boy we really need more rain - would be great if folks would stop driving like completely deranged butt hairs.
  • Options
    Freakin' cold and wet. Can't wait for that frisky spring weather! :p
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    It was supposed to start snowing 2 hours ago, but the sun came out instead xD it's 37F though.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    BbearBbear Posts: 55 Member
    Rainy and nearly flooding! I miss the pretty Autumn leaves.
    <3 We have TODDLERS!!!
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Still stupid cold -30c currently, but it's supposed to start warming up in the next couple hours to a whopping -9c tomorrow. And it's just supposed to keep climbing for the next week even reaching positive single digits! I'm so excited, I'm so tired of this deep freeze.
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    It is snowing for 2 days now... we cannot go anywhere! It is supposed to be better tomorrow!
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    It's quite cold here. We are due some snow today.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    It's officially snowing in the Midlands in the UK! xD I hope it doesn't get too bad; I've got college tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    So envious of everyone with snow, especially my brother down in Portland. It's just outrageously cold here, without the fun of snow. Currently 32โ„‰/ 0โ„ƒ
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2017
    So envious of everyone with snow, especially my brother down in Portland. It's just outrageously cold here, without the fun of snow. Currently 32โ„‰/ 0โ„ƒ
    @mintycupcake It was about -1โ„ƒ today; me and one of my friends thought it was a good idea to walk up the town during one of our breaks and get a hot chocolate... It wasn't a good idea! xD The wind was INSANE, and we kept slipping everywhere on the leftover slush!

It's supposed to snow tonight too, but I've got tons of work to do, so the snow doesn't really affect me for the next few days! :P
  • Options
    Dani47531Dani47531 Posts: 192 Member
    It's sunny, but extremely cold. We got some snow earlier this week (over a foot) and it just started to melt. We've had a total of 8 snow days this school year, so I can say goodbye to my spring break.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @mintycupcake It was about -1โ„ƒ today; me and one of my friends thought it was a good idea to walk up the town during one of our breaks and get a hot chocolate... It wasn't a good idea! xD The wind was INSANE, and we kept slipping everywhere on the leftover slush!

It's supposed to snow tonight too, but I've got tons of work to do, so the snow doesn't really affect me for the next few days! :P

@DarkSuperNinja Why would you do that?! Wind is awful, just toss me off a cliff if it's windy. I can't take it.

It's 34โ„‰/ 1.1โ„ƒ here right now, and it's supposed to finally warm up a little tomorrow. A little. To 40โ„‰.
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป