Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For My Fall Fun Handmade Gift Exchange Buddy ....... DolphineQ

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @suzses, love the House!

@Skymyst, I love the story! Your sims look great, and they each have a voor background story.
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    @Skymyst, you came up with a very interesting backstory. I usually just come up with something like, "He's good looking, there he is." :D I think your backstory on each of these two is absolutely marvelous, and I can see how you would fall in love with them! They look very charming and fun to play. :)
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    An attractive couple with an intriguing background story... nice to have variations to play out their lives together!
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    Thanks Addie - Still one more main set to come @DolphineQ and maybe one more little something! I am just trying to get everything taken care of. Slow and steady right? It is all a big juggling act - if only I was a better juggler!
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Heya @Skymyst :)

Don't worry about being late, as I already said, Real Life always comes first and especially when it's about your daughter.
    I'm not going anywhere and waiting isn't a problem for me - I've been a bit busy myself here, with kittens all over the place and some RL stuff that has had to be taken care of too :).

I love, love, LOVE the family! Felicia is so pretty and Richard is so handsome. I can see why they fell for each other and I can certainly see many ways to play them and fall in love with them. They and I are gonna have a blast in my game, I'm already making an empty world ready for all the gifts from the exchange, so it won't be boring to be Felicia and Richard ;).
    Thank you for the lovely background story. It really gripped my heart and made me smile! <3
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg