Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

Comments

• Options
    ChanneyChanney Posts: 27 Member
    I'm not sure maybe I'm the on;y one that misses this but I would like to have washer and dryers back.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Channey wrote: »
    I'm not sure maybe I'm the on;y one that misses this but I would like to have washer and dryers back.

I agree, we so need those back as well, than you for sharing. :)
  • Options
    UltheaFuUltheaFu Posts: 64 Member
    I'd love to see some cats...It's really hard to make a crazy cat lady when you don't have cats.
  • Options
    UltheaFu wrote: »
    I'd love to see some cats...It's really hard to make a crazy cat lady when you don't have cats.

I hope that they put in Kitty items for out Sims to dress up like Kittys like tails,claws,ears, face paint or makeup, when Pets come out, :)
  • Options
    I am still not seeing a lot of the items that others and Myself have been asking for, I am still waiting for Gothic stuff as well as The Bunk Beds that are really needed for the Sims 4, since it all so cramped in the game, I do hope those get added soon.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited December 2016
    Spiral staircases. My one, biggest want. Just spiral staircases.

And gothic clothes. And bunk beds.

Especially gothic clothes, for the upcoming vampire EP.
  • Options
    Spiral staircases. My one, biggest want. Just spiral staircases.

And gothic clothes. And bunk beds.

Especially gothic clothes, for the upcoming vampire EP.

Awesome thank you for sharing.:)
  • Options
    I wonder if they will add in a swamp, if the next pack is going to be Gothic type, that would be so kool if they did, have like a creature in it almost like the creature from the black lagoon, :)
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited December 2016
    Actual critters to go along with the lot traits ie: pixies/gremlins/gnomes. Mechanical bull, amusement park venue w/rides, game booths, prizes etc., other items our babies can be tied to ie. playmat, baby bath etc. so we at least have the illusion of them being part of the family instead of being locked away in their nursery all day/night. More playground equipment, add the option of playing charades to the easel, a dance bar for ballet (but also include different dance styles), dancer popping out of a cake (other bachelor/ette party items). Picnic baskets, wine racks/barrels/other 'juice' making items. Water slides/floaties allow aquasize interaction etc, volleyball/tennis court, skateboarding ramp, rollerskating rink, bowling lane, archery target. Bearskin rug for cuddling/romance by the fire.

I can think of a ton more, my want list is very long lol. Sorry if I repeated any.

Edited to fix spelling & to add an item.
  • Options
    Maera wrote: »
    Actual critters to go along with the lot traits ie: pixies/gremlins/gnomes. Mechanical bull, amusement park venue w/rides, game booths, prizes etc., other items our babies can be tied to ie. playmat, baby bath etc. so we at least have the illusion of them being part of the family instead of being locked away in their nursery all day/night. More playground equipment, add the option of playing charades to the easel, a dance bar for ballet (but also include different dance styles), dancer popping out of a cake (other bachelor/ette party items). Picnic baskets, wine racks/barrels/other 'juice' making items. Water slides/floaties allow aquasize interaction etc, volleyball/tennis court, skateboarding ramp, rollerskating rink, bowling lane, archery target. Bearskin rug for cuddling/romance by the fire.

I can think of a ton more, my want list is very long lol. Sorry if I repeated any.

Edited to fix spelling & to add an item.

All Awesome ideas, thank you so much for sharing, much appreciated. :)
  • Options
    JosabellJosabell Posts: 58 Member
    Not sure if anyone has said this, but I neeed piercings. Nose, lips, eyebrows, and cartilage
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My number one is toddlers and I would like to have washing machines and tumble dryers as well.

How about a photoboot? I loved it in TS3!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    JulinhoXD2001JulinhoXD2001 Posts: 141 Member
    Fountain of Youth/Old Age is all that I want in The Sims 4. I don't want a fountain like TS3, which gives only one more day of life for Sims; I want a REAL fountain, which would make the Sims get age or rejuvenate, according to your desire, for example:
    - If my Sim were Elder and drink from the Fountain, he would become Adult (if I chose the option of Rejuvenate), and his days until become an Elder again would be restarted from 0.
    - If my Sim were Adolescent and drink from the Fountain, he would become Young Adult (if I chose the option of Get Age), and his days until become an Adult would be restarted from 0.
    *** We could choose if our Sims would get older or younger ***

* The Fountain would work since Child Sim, who, if drink from the Fountain, would become a Toddler (if Toddlers be in the game) or become Adolescent.
    * The Sims would drink just TWICE along their lives from the Fountain (one to Rejuvenate and other to Get Age - or they could choose the same option again).
    * The Fountain couldn't be used twice followed; there would be a pause of at least two different ages. For example: If a Elder Sim drink from the Fountain to rejuvenate and become an Adult, he just could drink again when he becomes a Elder again. If would just be able to drink twice followed if the options were different (First rejuvenate and after get age - or vice versa).
    * The Sims would have a new interaction with whom drank from the Fountain "Ask How Is Feel Older?" and "Ask How Is Be Young Again?".
    * The Sims who drank from the Fountain could get a Moodlet Very Happy 3+ (if they were happy for have drunk from the Fountain) or Sad 3+ (if they were regretful for have drunk from the Fountain).
  • Options
    Josabell wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone has said this, but I neeed piercings. Nose, lips, eyebrows, and cartilage

Wonderful Idea, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    My number one is toddlers and I would like to have washing machines and tumble dryers as well.

How about a photoboot? I loved it in TS3!

Great Idea, thanks
  • Options
    Fountain of Youth/Old Age is all that I want in The Sims 4. I don't want a fountain like TS3, which gives only one more day of life for Sims; I want a REAL fountain, which would make the Sims get age or rejuvenate, according to your desire, for example:
    - If my Sim were Elder and drink from the Fountain, he would become Adult (if I chose the option of Rejuvenate), and his days until become an Elder again would be restarted from 0.
    - If my Sim were Adolescent and drink from the Fountain, he would become Young Adult (if I chose the option of Get Age), and his days until become an Adult would be restarted from 0.
    *** We could choose if our Sims would get older or younger ***

* The Fountain would work since Child Sim, who, if drink from the Fountain, would become a Toddler (if Toddlers be in the game) or become Adolescent.
    * The Sims would drink just TWICE along their lives from the Fountain (one to Rejuvenate and other to Get Age - or they could choose the same option again).
    * The Fountain couldn't be used twice followed; there would be a pause of at least two different ages. For example: If a Elder Sim drink from the Fountain to rejuvenate and become an Adult, he just could drink again when he becomes a Elder again. If would just be able to drink twice followed if the options were different (First rejuvenate and after get age - or vice versa).
    * The Sims would have a new interaction with whom drank from the Fountain "Ask How Is Feel Older?" and "Ask How Is Be Young Again?".
    * The Sims who drank from the Fountain could get a Moodlet Very Happy 3+ (if they were happy for have drunk from the Fountain) or Sad 3+ (if they were regretful for have drunk from the Fountain).

Awesome Idea, thank you.
  • Options
    ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    edited December 2016
    More clutter items!!! I would love a glass walk in shower too. L shaped stairs, ceiling tiles/designs.
  • Options
    More clutter items!!! I would love a glass walk in shower too. L shaped stairs, ceiling tiles/designs.

Great Ideas, :)
  • Options
    I think we also need Toga Robes or Greecian Robes for like Goddesses and God's, I made some like Zues and such, but they need the Robe's to make them look better, :)
  • Options
    Now that I know for sure there is a Vampire Pack coming out, they need to add in Fog, Cemeteries , Dead Trees, or Trees with Noose hanging from it, Crypts for the Coffins to go in, Grim Reaper Statue, like in the previous Sims, Death Angels in Black or White colors to put in the cemeteries, among other stuff, yup much is needed.
  • Options
    Now that we got Toddler's and Vampires are coming soon, there is so much more content that could be added for both, I sure hope that they add in more clothes and hair styles and Accessories for them, Especially since more items and clothes will be needed, I am hoping that the stuff in the pack is not all we are getting for the Vampires, The Toddlers need more clothes and hair styles as well as toys and items to be able to learn more, outdoor play stuff would be great for toddlers as well as Toddler Swimming pools and such, yup more stuff is needed for Both, I still want the Longer hair styles for Vamps as well as the Long and short Finger nails polished in many colors and styles, more Tats are needed as well as more Gothic clothes.
  • Options
    A lot of items have come out thus far for the Sims 4, But there are still a lot of things missing, I am still wanting a Decent Graveyard and more Gothic type Items to be able to Make Myself a really decent Haunted House, or old style home for My gothic characters, I would like more content especially if we ever do get Witches, werewolves, and such, I am still hoping that they take into consideration bout the Monsterville Town Theme I had mentioned when the game first came out, I can only wait and see what comes Next, but I know like most of this time so far, I have been disappointed , the only gothic type stuff we got so far in Vampires and Spooky pack, is just not enough for Me, I need more of it, longer hair, Long and Short Fingernails in many colors, Long sleeve gowns that actually look more gothic , Long Hooded Robes & Robes in different styles are needed for Monks ect , just so much still needed for My game type, I can only sit and wait which only frustrates Me even more, I got all the packs thus far, but a lot of the stuff in them, I just can not bring Myself to use, cause it is not the style of stuff I use, I hope more Gothic stuff comes out soon.
  • Options
    SimCrazed25SimCrazed25 Posts: 28 New Member
    > @Sinien13 said:
    > Beds... like prettier, colorful beds. I know city living brought new ones, but still... And more make up for CAS.

I second more beds . Tired of the ones we have. I dont like much of the bedding at all.
  • Options
    > @Sinien13 said:
    > Beds... like prettier, colorful beds. I know city living brought new ones, but still... And more make up for CAS.

I second more beds . Tired of the ones we have. I dont like much of the bedding at all.

I wish they would add in bunk beds, cause I am tired of having not enough room in the kids room when you have to put in 2 or more beds in the room .
  • Options
    lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    Bunkbeds! Bunkbeds! Bunkbeds!