Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alex's heir needs Teenagers! CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @Munterbacon The Nakamura sisters are gorgeous! And love how different they are! Can't wait to play them!

Thanks! I used the family to test out the Restaurant pack and had heaps of fun playing them, they were an... explosive family! :D

Really? Awesome! Love drama! And gen 2 will have lots of it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Munterbacon The Nakamura sisters are gorgeous! And love how different they are! Can't wait to play them!

Thanks! I used the family to test out the Restaurant pack and had heaps of fun playing them, they were an... explosive family! :D

Really? Awesome! Love drama! And gen 2 will have lots of it!

Yeah, they get their feistiness from their mother!
    badday2.jpg

Kasumi is also a bit of a troll to her sisters.
    grumpymako.jpg
    smugkasumi.jpg
    Kasumi did a cannonball as Mako was walking past and Mako did NOT approve. You can tell by Kasumi's face that she totally did it on purpose too! :D

And they always seem to attract fights outside their house!
    kasumiwon.jpg
    doublefight.jpg
    asukafight.jpg
    Including Kasumi's boyfriend who got dumped straight after Kasumi kicked his butt!
    thebreakup3.jpg
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Name: Paul Hasley

Traits: perfectionist, gloomy

Background info: Paul is one of the rich kids in school. He has many friends and can be a bit rough to less popular students. He uses his money to forget the fact that his parents are hardly ever at his side. Also Paul is not sure if he actually likes himself for the way he behaves. He has a little crush on Livvy Chen but his friends are talking him out to invite her or something. She is pretty shy but somehow he likes that. One day he might come over his proud rich kid attitude and asks Livvy out. Well or not :D

Picture: AigiKfl.png

cc link: no cvs but you still need to put them on to see him on gallery

I hope it is okay that here is another one. I just thought that there are maybe a bit too many girls :D
  • Options
    Thx @Marialein...we do need more boys! I don't know what they're having yet. Bun is in the oven though...lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Munterbacon That's hilarious! I hope a lot happens around them! I will let the game dictate who goes to class with him/her. But over time, he/she should meet all of them! :smile:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    I have a height mod in my game that uses the foot scale to change the height of sims, so if I contribute a tall sim they're going to have big feet. Not freakishly, but big. If you don't have this mod, I highly suggest it. Makes storytelling much more interesting!

Note: With my sims, I always include two "good" traits and one "bad" one for the sake of realism. Having only beneficial traits bores me, haha! Because they're teenagers, they each currently have one bad trait and one good trait to fit their personality.

All four sims are listed under one Gallery Name: "Group of Friends". CC needs to be check marked thanks to the height mod.

Name: Clarke Soriano

Traits: Music Lover & Gloomy

When Clarke was seven years old, his mother dropped him off for a visit with his grandparents in Willows Creek. His mother told him she would come back from her trip in a week to retrieve him, but when the time came, she was nowhere to be found. Having no other choice, Clarke's elderly grandparents raised him in their farmhouse on the edge of town. His mother's assumed abandonment left Clarke with a horrible sadness, but through his grandfather's grand piano and home- teachings, he was able to translate his emotions into song.

Clarke is a musically talented kindred-spirit, but he is prone to gloominess.

11-08-16_5-25-19nbspPM_zpsnam5s8at.png

9698a3b6-448e-4151-9154-76561f771c8f_zpskk7372od.png

Name: Celeste Adeela

Traits: Outgoing & Hot-headed

Celeste grew up in a twelve-person household made up of four grandparents, two parents, five siblings, and one very loud- mouthed parrot. Most people would absolutely hate that kind of chaos, but she couldn't imagine life any differently. The unpredictability of it all is such a thrill to her, so naturally Celeste's biggest dream is to explore the city of San Myshuno. Hopefully that money she's been saving will get her there after graduation!

Celeste's family life has made her very outgoing and talkative. She grew up around people of ALL ages, so she knows how to get her way--no matter who it is. Unfortunately, growing up in such a high-energy house has made her a bit hot-headed.

11-08-16_5-24-28nbspPM_zpswwvuugux.png

c9617bd3-b360-4edf-ae74-69621f7a0ffc_zpsfcuoqj4h.png

Name: Jenna O'Connor

Traits: Genius & Loner

Emma is your typical computer geek. She collects electronics, follows the latest technology trends, and has programmed several apps. Her high IQ and apptitude for anything wired has given her an upper by propelling her two grades ahead of everyone else and bringing in scholarship offers on a monthly basis. Despite her success, Emma's moms still favor her older brother Marco, who follows the same creative path they do.

Emma is incredibly intelligent and has a sharp wit to match. What people interpret as shyness is actually an acute sense of awareness. Because of everyone else's misinterpretation, Emma had been made into quite the loner.

11-08-16_5-26-52nbspPM_zps92ko6y10.png

4ac048ed-5e95-4556-b863-c5aa85f2a784_zps35mkl0qj.png

Name: Rowan Atsukari

Traits: Athletic & Jealous

Rowan (affectionately nicknamed "Ro") is a first generation sim whose parents come from Takemizu Village. As a child Ro was short, thin, and expected to fit into the asian stereotype. He overcame that stereotype when he went through his first growth spurt at 13, going from 5'1" to 6' before graduating junior high. He experienced several growth spurts until high school, when he finally maxed out at 6'4". With his newfound size and energy, Ro took to sports quickly and became the star player on the high school basketball team in no time. Ro's meak past still haunts him, though, and he struggles with body image issues frequently.

Ro is athletic and is relatively popular due to his basketball stardom. But due to his insecurities, Ro has jealous tendencies.

11-08-16_5-28-10nbspPM_zpsb31wbwv8.png

b1fbfbcc-d8d7-4ece-b831-6ee9fa032598_zpsnilxoj4p.png
  • Options
    @nbgangelova I do have the mod! If you can't tell, Alex is much taller than Knight and Dallas was taller than them all. Bri is very short.

Thank you for these teens! I adore them all! It's going to be so interesting to see how this plays out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    @nbgangelova I do have the mod! If you can't tell, Alex is much taller than Knight and Dallas was taller than them all. Bri is very short.

Thank you for these teens! I adore them all! It's going to be so interesting to see how this plays out!

Oh, I'm glad you have it! Isn't it great? I just assumed that the pose boxes were causing the height differences between Alex and Knight. Does the height mod cause any issues with poses, by the way? I've wanted to use them, but I prioritize the height mod before anything else.
  • Options

Oh, I'm glad you have it! Isn't it great? I just assumed that the pose boxes were causing the height differences between Alex and Knight. Does the height mod cause any issues with poses, by the way? I've wanted to use them, but I prioritize the height mod before anything else.

Sometimes...it depends if the poses use existing heights. For example, kissing is off if the pose used the in game heights. But most do their own fiddling with heights so it isn't a problem.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited November 2016
    @pammiechick - I've got a big group of surfer type American Indian guys headed your way. They guys are close to my heart so enjoy their cray antics and tomfoolery
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    @pammiechick - I've got a big group of surfer type American Indian guys headed your way. They guys are close to my heart so enjoy their cray antics and tomfoolery

LOL!! Awesome!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Thought I might make a group of guys for you to you know, balance things out :D

They're a group of... Stoners? (Will that get censored?) I used cheats to make them friends with each other and skill them all, (nothing too crazy other than giving Warren 8 in Programming and Video Gaming.) I also give them all A's at school, for story purposes.

Name: Eskandar Darvish

Traits: Lazy, Materialistic (Fabulously Wealthy)

Background info:
    Eskandar is the youngest son of a wealthy Sheikh, living the life of luxury and excess as only one with unlimited money can accomplish. He studies abroad and has found that his current situation suits him quite nicely. He funds this group of misfits "needs" and in return gets a circle of friends that he's never known as a son of royalty.

Picture:
    eskandardayandknight.jpg

Name: Zed Baxman

Traits: Lazy, Glutton (Joke Star)

Background info:
    Zed is the group joker, baker of questionable herb cookies and also has a collection of pipes that would make Snoop Dog jealous.

Picture:
    zeddayandknight.jpg

Name: Alfie Cruz

Traits: Lazy, Clumsy (Friend of the World)

Background info:
    Alfie was responsible for bringing Eskandar into the group. It wasn't because he saw it as an opportunity to get free "supplies" but because that's the kind of guy Alfie is, he treats everyone the same and has a foot in each social group at the school.

Picture:
    alfiedayandknight.jpg

Name: Lane Hayes

Traits: Lazy, Music-Lover (Musical Genius)

Background info:
    Lane is the son of a former pro-athlete who is a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame. Everyone expected Lane to follow suit but sports will never hold as much interest to him as music does. There is just something about the way you can express yourself with music that you can't come close to as an athlete, and Lane would not have it any other way.

Picture:
    lanedayandknight.jpg

Name: Warren Novak

Traits: Lazy, Genius (Computer Whiz)

Background info:
    You might think that Warren is a strange addition to the group due to his age and differing interests, but his ability to hack school grades and give everyone straight A's is a talent that the group cannot overlook, plus this skill is handy in getting access to "closed events" such as the many dance parties that happen throughout the school year.

Picture:
    warrendayandknight.jpg

Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C87CCC77A6DD11E680D7E3E25C38B524?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=munter_bacon&max=50&maxis=false
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    @Munterbacon Ahhh...more interesting guys! Yay! Love it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

I am catching up AKA starting, Day & Knight. Really enjoying it so far! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options

I am catching up AKA starting, Day & Knight. Really enjoying it so far! :)

Oh I'm so glad! :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    I've got two girls already made and I'll probably make some guys as well... Just working on figuring out the pictures!

• Options
    Tavek36 wrote: »
    I've got two girls already made and I'll probably make some guys as well... Just working on figuring out the pictures!

I think you have to be a full member to post pics. No worries. Just make sure to upload them under #dayandknight and I'll get them. You can post the rest of the submission without pics, though, to let me know their background. Thanks!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    @pammiechick
    I'm going to upload a female and male teen later today. But is it alright if the female teen has a bunch of skills, or it doesn't matter? I've been playing her and her mom in my latest save so the teen has a lot of skills already.
  • Options
    MistyDove wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    I'm going to upload a female and male teen later today. But is it alright if the female teen has a bunch of skills, or it doesn't matter? I've been playing her and her mom in my latest save so the teen has a lot of skills already.

It doesn't matter at all. I'm going to see how these teens interact with the heir. The ones he/she is closest to will ultimately be a part of the story. I will try to give all a cameo. :) Make sure to use the hashtag #dayandknight.

Thanks!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    In lieu of pictures I chose to give a physical description of each. Hope that helps! :#

Name: Leo Woods

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Gloomy

Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast

Background Info: He loves spending time out in the woods with his dad. However, his close relationship with his father (who is seen as crazy by most other sims) has left him a social outcast and a target for bullies.

Physical Description: Blonde hair and dark grey eyes. A good example of his face shape would be Talon (someone I submitted for Kalani's bachelorette challenge) since he's literally the base for most of my male sims. He dresses in mostly green hues and in clothes fit for adventuring in the forest.

Name: Leonard Woods

Traits: Loner, Creative

Aspiration: Musical Genius

Background Info: He got in with the upperclassmen with his aptitude for math (music happens to be very mathematical) but he doesn't really fit in, partially because of his dad. However, he never really liked being around people anyway.

Physical Description: Looks nearly the same as his brother, but with a slightly shorter face. He has a more nerdy style, preferring button down shirts and sweaters. He wears glasses.

Name: Lawrence Woods

Traits: Self Assured, Bro

Aspiration: Party Animal

Background Info: He is a raring party boy, and has a vibrant social life. He has the worst relationship with his dad out of the three brothers and this pays off in friends (and romances! :wink: ) However, he is the most likely to get into trouble due to his act-now-think-later philosophy.

Physical Description: Same hair colour and eyes as his brothers. He has very spiky hair and dresses in lots of jackets over T-shirts and jeans. He wears these really sassy sunglasses for everyday and party wear.

Gallery Link: www.thesims.com/gallery/49CB9FB5A79211E68815E3E25C38B524?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Woods&max=50&maxis=false
    They are on there with their dad… feel free to make him over however you like!

Name: Vanessa Boudreaux

Traits: Romantic, Mean

Aspiration: Serial Romantic

Background Info: She is very reckless and loves all kinds of drama. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants even if it means breaking a few hearts along the way. She was spoiled as a kid by her parents. Essentially your stereotypical high school mean girl.

Physical Description: She has dark brown hair and green eyes. She dresses like a supermodel and is usually wearing some shade of pin. She wears very natural makeup which only enhances her natural good looks.

Name: Victoria Boudreaux

Traits: Good, Loner

Aspiration: Musical Genius

Background Info: Vanessa's twin sister is not at all like her. Victoria hates the crowds and would rather stay inside listening to music than going to a party. She appears to be fierce, threatening, and brooding, but she is a complete marshmallow once you get past her rough exterior.

Physical Description: Victoria and Vanessa are pretty much identical twins. Victoria dresses in a lot of black and purple, in typical goth fashion. She always wears her trademark purple lipstick.

Gallery Link: www.thesims.com/gallery/A822C531A5B911E68915A68B05B62D2F?category=households&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Boudreaux&max=50&maxis=false
    They are on there with their parents. Again, feel free to make them over. I just did enough so that they weren't dressed in unbearable outfits.
  • Options
    Thanks @Tavek36 ! I'll get them when I can. Going out of town but will be back on a Sunday. Looking forward to seeing them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    edited November 2016
    Name: Celia Estelle

Traits: Domestic, Loner, Dance Machine

Background info: Celia tends to keep to herself in school. Most describe her as aloof and weird. She loves reading about myths and the supernatural and believes in ghosts and aliens, which other students find silly. She also has a passion for photography and dancing. Chaz and her are close friends but he doesn't hang out with her during school since Celia insists it would ruin his reputation among the popular crowd to be seen hanging out with the weirdo. Besides, Celia says it doesn't bother her. Even though she aspires to have a family one day she's used to being alone.

Picture:
    GtWvbmz.png

cc link:
    Hair
    http://obisims.tumblr.com/post/152708759121/more-just-a-laid-back-pony-for-your-sims-lazy

Eyes ( Use just the Non-default version)
    http://reticulates.tumblr.com/post/147472551686/daydreamin-eye-set-18-ea-colors-as-default-first

Name: Chaz Thorne

Traits: Gregarious, Gloomy, Good

Background info: Chaz comes from a rather wealthy family and due to his kindness and good looks he has many friends in school and fits in with the popular crowd, unlike those who are popular though he treats the other students at school kindly and has little interest in partying, preferring to spend his time with his friend Celia after school. He always seems to have a smile on his face but honestly Chaz is simply talented at putting on a happy facade. The quote, "Where's my happy boy?" from his mother is ingrained in Chaz. He always tries to have a smile on his face regardless of the sadness and pain in his heart he may actually feel as a result of his family problems at home.

Picture:
    2qj2AiI.png

cc link:
    Eyes are the same as Celia's

They have the hashtag #dayandknight and are under my Origin ID mistydove13

• Options
    @MistyDove I love your teens! Wow! It's going to be an exciting generation!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    This is now closed. Thank you for all your wonderful submissions. I can confess that Alex and Knights heir is born!! Can't wait to reveal...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    @Marialein @Maladi777 @Munterbacon @TheGeekGamez @anaitapeva @LunarMoon88 @Tavek36 @MistyDove @Kamio @nbgangelova

Just wanted to pop in here to say I've started playing with your sims and wanted to let you know how this will work. Jackson will choose his bff from amongst the guys. After that, I'll choose who the rest of his gang is based on their relationship. Then he'll have a mini bachelor challenge with the girls...choosing the ones which will play out in the story. Top five will get to be his dates where he will choose his wife from among them. So...it's all up to Jackson. There will be LOTS of twists so don't think this is spoiling the plot. Heh...you know I'd never give away much...this gen will be different from last gen, but I think you'll enjoy it.

Want to say Jackson has already picked his friends and you'll see them today as kids. Working on the top five girls. All submissions should get a nod somehow. I won't name all of them but I hope to show them in the high school. It just depends on if they show up. I'm using the Go to School Mod.

Thank you for your wonderful sims. Having a blast playing with them!

Oh and btw, if your sim is chosen for the story, I will do a makeover to fit the plot. B)B)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg