Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where Is The Correct Bodyshop?

CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
I had to use search in windows to find my TS2 bodyshop. It doesn't have all the clothes from the EPs etc. in it nor the correct custom content. Is there a different Body shop for TS2UC? Because in the TS2UC CAS everything is correct.
"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you @Rflong7 I wondered why I couldn't find it.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Probably because it's in the SP9 folder, which is Mansions and Gardens; and while it should be a Stuff pack, it works like an Expansion Pack. :)
  • Options
    Finally found the right one, In my programs files it's not located in the SP9/TSbin but the CS file. If anyone else doesn't find it where it should be it's actually in the CS file inside the link Rflong posted.
  • Options
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Sorry. I must have gone too fast - C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin

:) Thank you again. It's working now. Now, if I can remember all my cheats. The other day one of those townies we all know blocked my Sim in the Sims Gone Wired bathroom. She blocked my Sim from getting out of the stall. LOL I had to remember how to get her out of there, (been a few years) with reset Sim and was looking all over the internet to get her out of there since it's a community lot and can't pick them up. My mind isn't what it used to be. Finally got her out and finally building more Sims in the right bodyshop. Thank you for your help! Glad some still play and help someone like me remember how to do this stuff since I hadn't played in a while and I have misplaced all my notes and cheats and information. Slipping.
  • Options
    When a Sim gets stuck or blocked I use the boolprop dormSpecificToolsDisabled false which enables Buy mode on community lots- with moveobjects I can move them. :)

Also- While SnootySims is closed, they left the information pages for us to use. It has lots of information about the games, jobs and cheats. I still use it for some of the Chance cards. XD
    http://www.snootysims.com/thesims2index.php?id=cheats

Just last month I found a cheat code I never used before- setQuarterTilePlacement on - Ctrl F activates and deactivates the code. It allows objects to slide around the grid a quarter of the tile- also some of the wall objects. I really like it more than turning off the grid code. :)

omg, thank you! Do you have a link for snooty's cheats? I had them for years, but when they changed the site and I changed pcs I don't have that info anymore. I'm at the point I need to come home (to The TS2) and forget the TS4. I have misplaced, lost and just failed to save so much information which is no longer in the front of my brain but buried in the back somewhere. lol I'm playing a condensed version of my previous games and I can tell you it's tuff when trying to remember all this stuff. I have literally been away from TS2 in a deep way (only played off and on with condensed gameplay) the last few years. I mean I haven't went back in deeply like I used to do in a few years. So, it's all scrambled. lol
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Sure, but that other link is the main page of info for TS2- http://www.snootysims.com/thesims2index.php?id=cheats

• Options
    Sure, but that other link is the main page of info for TS2- http://www.snootysims.com/thesims2index.php?id=cheats

You are awesome! thank you!
  • Options
    That_Fat_CatThat_Fat_Cat Posts: 85 Member
    You want to use the Mansion and Garden stuff Body Shop, as that was the last pack released for the Sims 2.
  • Options
    You want to use the Mansion and Garden stuff Body Shop, as that was the last pack released for the Sims 2.

Thanks I was until I reinstalled TSUC, and was getting confused of where the UC one is located. Thank you.