Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread closed.

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is very special pictures that you have posted of your Miller household enjoying living in their very nice new home @WrathofCath :) The kids are very cute! It is very nice that their grandma is in living with them also.
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you Rose, @rosemow! :)<3 Folly created it with a lovely bedroom on the first floor as well as a gorgeous master bedroom on the second. I didn't want that first floor room to be unused, so I decided to have Grammy come live with them. :blush:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Yanti good to see you :) Thank you for your wonderful comments dear friend.
    Happy to hear you will have a little sim time this weekend and I am hopeing there might be a chance to see a new Yanti build.
    Big Hugs Folly
    Another lovely lady Hi Cath I am so happy to hear that you like Millers Mansions lovely to see the Millers enjoying their new home. Thank you so much for your kind comments and posting these pictures you made my day. :) Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Hi dear Rose lovely of you to stop by . :) I love that Grandma is living with them too such a lovely family. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Bramble Cottage and Maple Wood Cottage are both very pretty homes! :) Very nice exterior designs of the homes! The roofing on the homes are very nice! The trellis covered bridge entry to Bramble cottage looks very nice! The flowers and plants look very nice on the edges of the bridge. The flowers in the outdoors areas look very nice! They look very nice on the edges of the back windows. The flower box windows are nice touches in both of the builds. The stepping stones pathway in the backyard looks great! Very nice furnishing of the living room! Nice sofa and armchairs fireplace sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting in front of the fire having a chat. The candles are a nice touch on the fireplace ledge and the grandfather clock is a homely touch.
    Very nice front porch areas in the Maple Wood Cottage bulld. The flowers look pretty along the edges of the porch. The furnishing of the interior looks very warm and homely ! The butterflies on the bedhead wall in the single bedroom , the flowers and the wall pattern looks very pretty! The fireplace sitting nook beside the staircase looks very nice! The brown brick wall texture of the fireplace wall gives a nice look and the flowers, books and ship are nice touches on the tables and fireplace ledge. The sunflowers picture looks sunny for sims to see when sitting there. Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or enjoy relaxing on the sofa reading a book. The bookcase looks nice angled into the corner. The sunflowers look sunny on the desk table and the teapot is a nice home touch on the coffee table, Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of incense whilst sitting there. Very nice colour scheme of the master bedroom! The curtains and mirror look very nice how they are placed on the bedhead wall. The dining nook is very nice! The type of dining chairs used looks nice, and wall portrait adds to the nice look of the area..
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your cottages make me sigh with admiration! :smiley: The exteriors have wonderful curb appeal, and the interiors make me seem right at home. Beautiful work!
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    I especially like Bramble Cottage, though I must be just a bit critical follyfoot, in the spirit of my old TS3 self ;) : The big tree in front spoils the curb appeal a bit as it blocks that beautiful house too much. That of course is just my opinion. I do think a smaller tree would have been better. Love the house though, especially the quaint interior with the nice soft colors. Definitely a fav from me.

Maple Wood Cottage, I love the symmetry and I love the way you curved the small roof over the front door and the center windows. Nice job on that. Of course, you always get my vote for your interior design, as that's my favorite part of building. Nice furniture placement, good use of color palates, textures and contrast, and detail. Another fav from me.

Always love to see your builds.

Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Beautiful new cottages, both very elegant and unique. Love the covered walkway to Bramble Cottage and the stepping stones pathways :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    I just Love the soft color palette for Bramble Cottage, Folly. The covered bridge entrance is Amazing! :blush:<3

Maple Wood Cottage is such a Lovely gift for an equally Lovely lady! It's very Beautifully done both inside and out. Such a warm, cozy home! :blush:<3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    I've had so much to catch up on and all I can say is all your builds are so beautiful! Your a true artist and your cottages are perfection as always! <3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Love your newest additions! :smiley:
    The layout of your Bramble Cottage is so cozy! The roofing design looks very adorable! The landscaping and the front area looks very serene too! The flower bed at the back is a wonderful idea! Gonna borrow that on my future builds, ha! ;) Anyways, the interior is so warm and cozy too! :smiley: And your Maple Wood Cottage is so beautiful and a thoughtful gift for dear @svlyn2! The beach setting really fits very well! Love that southern-styled feeling. The landscaping is so pretty too and the interior is just gorgeous. Love that dark tones you chose.
    I already added these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    TheGalacticMoonTheGalacticMoon Posts: 7 New Member
    Some beautiful builds! I love how cosy they all look I struggle with the cosy aspect of my builds.

Love the bridge walkway!
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ah! The two cottages looks delightful! :D So charming and full of character! Gorgeous architecture, landscaping and interiors. You always make your interiors so warm and welcoming. Just like you dear Folly! Will be adding to my favourites. <3<3
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Sorry for the late reply I have mainly been just in game and staying in touch there. I am feeling much better after an awful flu bug which took three weeks to get over. I have also been a bit miffed that my home page has been wiped clean and all the comments from my dear friends are gone.:/
    Hi Dear Rose lovely to see you, your wonderful and detailed comments always make me smile. Big Hugs Folly
    StSciurus wrote: »
    Your cottages make me sigh with admiration! :smiley: The exteriors have wonderful curb appeal, and the interiors make me seem right at home. Beautiful work!

Thank you StSciurus Thank you for your lovely compliments I am so happy you think my interiors feel welcoming. :) Folly

Quick must hide the chainsaw from Fid lol. Thank you Fid for your kind comments yes agreed the tree dose dominate the cover shot but after a few practice runs with the cover shot I decided to leave it there because it looks better in game with the larger tree. :) Folly

Thank you dear Masajo lol yes love the stepping stone too also found that the rectangle stone is great for a hath under the fireplace. Hugs Folly

Thank you dear Cath for your wonderful kind comment and support. :) Yes sadly our Lynda is taking a break from sim's I hope the new EP inspires her to return . xox Folly

Hi Lisa Thank you so much for your kind compliments . :) I am so far behind too, I fear I will miss seeing so many gorgeous creations here. xox Folly
    Hi Ryan good to see you thank you for your wonderful feedback and kind words. I hope all is well. Hugs Folly

Some beautiful builds! I love how cosy they all look I struggle with the cosy aspect of my builds.

Love the bridge walkway!

Thank you TheGalacticMoon I miss CAST it made it easier to achieve the homely feel. :) Folly

Hi dear Yanti I must stop by and catch up I miss not seeing you here as much, I hope all is well . :) Thank you for your lovely comments on my interiors as I said to TheGalacticMoon not having CAST make it harder to achieve . Big Hugs Folly

Hope to pop back latter to catch up with everyone's new builds. Have a great weekend. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Hello :) I am sorry that you had the flu bug. It is very tiring on the body when you have the flu. I am glad that you are feeling better now.
    I hope that you have a very nice weekend also! :)
  • Options
    Thank you dear Rose I wish you a wonderful weekend too sweet friend. <3:)
  • Options
    samjaymcsamjaymc Posts: 14 New Member
    You've created some amazing builds, @follyfoot! I've fav'd quite a few of them!
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    I love your new builds, Folly! I especially like Bramble Cottage, the little bridge looks so cute in the front! <3
  • Options
    Thank you Samjaymc for your kind words. :):)
    Hi Vet lovely to see you, I am happy to hear that you like my little Bramble Cottage. xox Folly
  • Options
    This is one of my latest builds Evergreen Victorian, I hope to have the time to share more soon . :/<3
    https://thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/35F053E982D511E68331FEAF42B5B3F4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Follyfoot&max=50&maxis=false

52ce3fd5-b7a7-4459-974a-b0744b0c95df_zpslcfj7qiz.png

09-25-16_2-00-49nbspPM_zpspcqrhmxo.png

09-21-16_11-49-22nbspAM_zpsouib12nm.png

09-22-16_7-52-15nbspPM_zpsn8iqbgk4.png

09-24-16_6-29-47nbspAM_zpsf4hyif6w.png

09-22-16_2-14-00nbspPM_zpsyl1paanj.png

09-25-16_2-12-17nbspPM_zpsjyksnpgj.png

09-24-16_6-32-19nbspAM_zpsvatu8pfj.png

09-26-16_11-15-48nbspAM_zpsmpad8jp3.png

09-26-16_10-38-35nbspAM_zpsvqcfeuem.png

09-26-16_11-17-33nbspAM_zpsjokcygfo.png

09-26-16_11-17-50nbspAM_zps1fwpdur5.png

09-26-16_11-14-40nbspAM_zps7rl6vpur.png

09-26-16_11-15-05nbspAM_zps0waekr1k.png

09-25-16_2-12-17nbspPM_zpsjyksnpgj.png

09-25-16_2-31-18nbspPM_zpsarkehvec.png

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Evergreen Victorian is such a very pretty home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! It looks so very, very nice! The roofing, dormers and tower roofing looks so very nice! The open shutter and the flower box windows look pretty. The colour of the exterior walls looks nice. Very nice wraparound porch! Sims will have fun playing chess on the porch chess table. The corbels look nice how they are used. The pool and outdoors dining patio is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered dining table eating meals in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The pink colour scheme of the girls bedroom , the hearts bed pattern,the placement of the curtains and the flower wall pattern looks so very pretty! Nice window study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the table with sunlight coming in through the window. Very nice open plan layout of the dining and living room areas. The furnishing of the areas looks so very nice! Very nice red and brown colour scheme. The flowers on the dining table are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoying eating a meal. They will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst dining. Nice bar nook. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The drinks shelf is a nice touch there. Very nice sofa seats fireplace sitting area! The tea set and books on the coffee table are nice homely touches, and the flowers and candles on the fireplace ledge look pretty. Very nice armchair sitting and chatting area in the room. Sims will enjoy listening to the piano music whilst resting in the room. The type and placement of the red curtains looks very nice! The brown patterned walls in the master bedroom looks nice. The teddy and bunnies wall prints in the kids room looks cute! Very nice kitchen and breakfast dining nook. The blue and white colour scheme looks nice. The fridge nook is great! The colour scheme of the bathroom looks very calming. The curved sofas window alcove sitting area in the games room looks so very nice! It looks very creative how you have done the seating! The tissues, flower and books are nice touches on the table. The sims will have fun playing foosball.
    The home is so very nice! :)
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    Don't know how I missed these last 2 builds considering I was just in your gallery a couple days ago wrecking away lol. Faved now anyway and they are gorgeous!
  • Options
    Evergreen Victorian is just Gorgeous, Folly! Such pretty colors for the exterior. I always Love to see the little details you add to the architecture of your homes. :blush: The interiors are fabulously decorated, as always. I Love the flooring/rugs you create but I am especially taken with the blue and green rug in the family/game room. I would buy that for my RL home, lol! :p Your landscaping is Always phenomenal. I just Love to take a stroll through your yards and see all the Gorgeous gardens and pools, you create. Just Beautiful! :blush:<3
  • Options
    fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    edited October 2016
    Just love Evergreen Victorian follyfoot. You've outdone yourself this time. The architecture is very intricate and the landscaping beautifully done. I'm also glad to see you using your creative imagination on some custom rugs. Keep churning out these beautiful masterpieces my friend.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top