Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

33 Day Create-A-Sim Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Created an Asian Sim <3
    30467016111_b91ced55b7_o.png
    30518548506_ab5858d2fd_o.png
    30438078112_b9f6c9d0ff_o.png
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Sim is very prettty! @BobSkellington :) Her pink dress and the black colour of her hair complement well together. She has very nice eyes! The water fountain feature is a nice background setting for the first picture.
  • Options
    EGrace93EGrace93 Posts: 95 Member
    @Pamtastic72 Wow your model is so glamorous. I love the dress.
  • Options
    xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member
    edited January 2021
    Emmp wrote: »
    A little late, sorry! Thank you @m11kj and @EGrace93 for you kind words of my twins :smiley::sweat_smile:
    xJDLKx wrote: »
    that's ok @Emmp awh fair enough , I can't leave builds unfinished before turning the sims off , once I didn't go bed til 3 because I was making a trailer type house and I had to be up at 8 I was so tired ahaha Oink is just amazing he lives with Babs in my game aha , glad you love Marcus :smiley: he has already had the caliente sisters after him in my game :'D thank you :smiley: *whispers back* phew glad I wasn't the only one. Your children and their nanny are so adorable!!

IKR?! *Looks at the time* Ok, its11 PM, I have time to build a little bit longer. *Looks at 10 minutes and 5 cups of coffee later* ITS 3 AM?! :lol: That's why I can't play in the evening when I have work in the morning :P Aaaw, I'm sure he loves living with her :heart: Is he happy? I hope he is (; LOL, the Calientes, poor fella.. Unless he likes the attention! Thank you, I'm glad you liked them :) You've been active since I went awol, love your sims. I went to you gallery yesterday and downloaded most of them to my game (;

Edit: *Squeee* OMG its Buffy!

Sorry for a very late reply @Emmp and sorry guys for being so quiet!! its been crazy!! so I haven't been able to make any sims :( I don't really watch anyone on youtube so I have no idea who I'm going to create aha yeh Oink is happy :smiley: they are trying for a baby atm fingers crossed :smiley: , Marcus loves the attention he's such a player aha yayy glad you like them :smiley: ehe love love buffy!! Your Tomboy is amazing!!
    Post edited by xJDLKx on

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • Options
    m11kj wrote: »
    well, i guess there is the day that i post consecutively LOL! never this efficient :D

Day 28: Disney Princess
    I guess I'm going with a prince! So few lights were shone on the princes, but they are a big part of the story! without them, the princesses' fate would never change and there would be no story to tell! :D Aaaand when it comes to prince, who can beat Flynn Rider?! the most handsome and lovable prince of all time! (great thanks to the amazing disney series cc creator for the wonderful outfit & goatee)

N9dLxHk.jpg

Day 29: youtuber
    Meet Center Strain. He is a stealth gamer that i watch who is known for his hitman series. love his style bc he is professional and serious about what he does. he's also been in the army for a few years so that's why i got him an army outfit as well XD!

Erwyi11.jpg

*PS: could not resist to do this edit ↓ XD just for fun*

xVnxUJF.jpg

Day 30: ugliest sim
    Meet Oren Pine. Oren is a pine tree fairy. He used to have a nice looking face and a kind heart. But the Darkwoods Witch was jealous about Oren's popularity. One day he cast an irreversible spell and turned Oren into a horrifying looking creature. Oren was sad for a long time. But in the end, he came out of it and continued to share his love and care to those in need. AND UH UHM! the moral of this fable is: appearance doesn't matter! yay!

NKMEuih.jpg

(Well, the truth is, after creating the ugly sim i decided to do a little ugly to beauty challenge, so i created Oren's 'former' self without changing any of the presets. glad he turned out okay. LOL)

Wow they are amazing!! @m11kj I absolutely love your Flynn Rider!! he is my favourite prince!! Poor Oren :( love the moral of the fable and that he was ok in the end :smiley: your edits are fantastic!!

Your model is beautiful @Pamtastic72

and I love your Asian @BobSkellington

• Options
    Hello @xJDLKx :) Happy birthday! I hope that you have had or will have a very nice birthday day! It is very special that many of your family members all have their birthdays in October <3
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @xJDLKx :) Happy birthday! I hope that you have had or will have a very nice birthday day! It is very special that many of your family members all have their birthdays in October <3

Thank you so much @rosemow I had an amazing birthday :smiley:<3 x

• Options

If its ok I'll come back to Day 29 - YouTuber I just have no idea who to do as I don't really watch anyone on there aha manly just use it for music aha

Day 30 -Ugly Sim , Meet Darlene Cotton , she loves being mean and is easily angered always approach her with caution , she normally hangs out with other weirdos late down at the spice market.

Darlene
    xSyfRxB.jpg

Her formal outfit she has no sense of fashion at all
    x8zADjg.jpg

Day 31 teacher - Here is Harvey Rhee, he is passionate about his job and enjoys teaching others, all the students he teaches will say he is their favourite as he goes out of his way to listen , to help them he has a really easy going kind nature and they find him funny especially when he falls off his chair , or walks into desks and nearly falls over he is quite clumsy.

Harvey
    GEW1TVR.jpg

His party outfit though he prefers staying in , he feels quite uncomfortable in large crowds
    ybCRM4e.jpg

His evening lounging outfit
    ho3Zl8M.jpg

They are both on the gallery :smiley:

• Options
    Harvey sounds a very kind and caring teacher @xJDLKx :) It is nice that he enjoys his teaching career and thoughtfully assists his students in their studies. It is nice that he has a listening ear. His outfits look great, and his glasses are a nice touch . His eyebrows are nice, and his glasses complement with them .
  • Options
    EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    edited October 2016
    Thank you @m11kj, I'll go take a look tonight! :)
    @Emmp
    They actually look better than I expected! If their eyes were closer to the hairline, and Alex's ears were a bit smaller, they would look pretty normal, I think!

Yeah, I guess. Alex is sorta cute with the ears and everything, but still. No, just no :joy:
    xJDLKx wrote: »
    Sorry for a very late reply @Emmp and sorry guys for being so quiet!! October is such a busy month theres my birthday my other halfs birthday my mums and daughters birthday and then my grandads aswell as a few of our friends its been crazy!! so I haven't been able to make any sims :( I don't really watch anyone on youtube so I have no idea who I'm going to create aha yeh Oink is happy :smiley: they are trying for a baby atm fingers crossed :smiley: , Marcus loves the attention he's such a player aha yayy glad you like them :smiley: ehe love love buffy!! Your Tomboy is amazing!!

Wow, what a month! Happy birthday! :D It seems you'va had a busy but also a really fun month for you with all that celebrating (; I hope you had a good time :) Aw, that's nice, Good to know he's happy! Thank you, I'm really happy with her! Oh my, Darlene is hideous and Harvey is yummy :)

So I'm on day 13, favorite singer, and I have to say it was a hard choice since I don't really have favorites. I listen to whatever I like and I never really pay any attention to the band/singer. I also listen to a lot of swedish music, but that's no fun at an american forum.

I've been listening to a lot of Fun lately though and Nate Ruess has an amazing voice, so I ended up choosing him. :) He has the musical genius aspiration ofc, and he's ambitious, creative and a music lover.

Gallery Link

IMklTsu.png
    Uk71ANk.png

You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • Options
    Your simversion of Nate Ruess reflects him so very well! @Emmp :) He looks just like him! He is very handsome! He has nice eyes. His traits and aspiration suit him well.
  • Options
    EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    Thank you @rosemow ! :smiley:
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • Options
    m11kjm11kj Posts: 410 Member
    @xJDLKx happy belated bday<33 and thanks for liking flynn and my edits XD
    good job with Darlene and Harvey! Darlene's formal outfit reminds me of the 'classic random townie look' LOL!! Harvey looks pretty cute!! love his character haha.

@Emmp didn't know the singer but looked him up, he's so cute and you did a great job!! love his hair and nose you've recreated them really accurately <33

W79XhDj.png
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @Emmp I really like Fun/Nates voice :). He looks great as a sim ;).
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    @xJDLKx Harvey looks a lot like Harry Potter lol :D love this!
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Day 1
    This is Katie Westbrook, she loves the color purple, is cheerful, a hopeless romantic waiting for 'the one'.
    10-28-16_8-24-39nbspPM_zpsryr95gzz.png
    10-28-16_8-25-02nbspPM_zpsd5mztn01.png
    10-28-16_8-26-14nbspPM_zpsk5jsfde6.png
  • Options
    Hello @Teslachick2 :) It is great that you have joined us and are doing the challenge! I will look forward to seeing each of your sims!
    Katie is very pretty! The purple colour scheme of her clothing, hair and makeup looks so very nice! Her eye makeup and the shade of her lipstick are very nice. Her purple earrings are nice accessories in her outfit.
  • Options
    Hello @Teslachick2 :) It is great that you have joined us and are doing the challenge! I will look forward to seeing each of your sims!
    Katie is very pretty! The purple colour scheme of her clothing, hair and makeup looks so very nice! Her eye makeup and the shade of her lipstick are very nice. Her purple earrings are nice accessories in her outfit.

Thank you @rosemow :D I'm really excited doing this challenge, and I already have my day 2-5 challenge ready lol.
  • Options
    Day 2
    Bonnie Rabbit (lame, I know lol)
    10-28-16_8-03-50%20PM%20-%20Copy_zps9iqwmjbd.png
    10-28-16_8-04-03%20PM%20-%20Copy_zpstv78cfb0.png
  • Options
    Bonnie Rabbit is a great animal themed sim! @Teslachick2 :) Her bunny ears, nose and whiskers look very great! The blue and pink colour scheme of her clothing looks nice. She is very nice rabbit themed sim :)
  • Options
    Bonnie Rabbit is a great animal themed sim! @Teslachick2 :) Her bunny ears, nose and whiskers look very great! The blue and pink colour scheme of her clothing looks nice. She is very nice rabbit themed sim :)

Thank you so much :D
  • Options
    srmoor2srmoor2 Posts: 145 Member
    I am literally only 3 points shy of being able to post images, but I'm currently on day 5 and am going to make my day 5 sim as soon as I finish this comment. I love this challenge! I've published each new sim I've created to the gallery and tagged it with #33daycaschallenge.
    tumblr_m306n70R7A1qc0c29.gif
    Origin ID: srmoor2
    Regular Insta: instagram.com/sierra830
    Sims RP Insta: instagram.com/rpalessandra
  • Options
    srmoor2 wrote: »
    I am literally only 3 points shy of being able to post images, but I'm currently on day 5 and am going to make my day 5 sim as soon as I finish this comment. I love this challenge! I've published each new sim I've created to the gallery and tagged it with #33daycaschallenge.

Hello @srmoor2 :) You are nearly a full member! You just need 3 more posts and 3 more points!
    I will look forward to seeing pictures of your sims. Happy creating and simming! :)
  • Options
    srmoor2srmoor2 Posts: 145 Member
    Okay, since I'm now a member, I can share a couple of images with you! Yesterday was day 4 and I chose air/wind as my element. I had done a full family of elements before, and air was one of the more challenging ones, so I did it again for the challenge. Here's closeups from two of her outfits:
    tumblr_ofw53kfVEz1r7mlopo4_500.png
    tumblr_ofw53kfVEz1r7mlopo2_500.png

And for today (day 5) I got to do a goth sim! I had a lot of fun with this one. It's a male sim with some androgynous goth fashion.
    tumblr_ofxca7kXe11r7mlopo1_500.png
    tumblr_ofxca7kXe11r7mlopo2_1280.png

tumblr_m306n70R7A1qc0c29.gif
    Origin ID: srmoor2
    Regular Insta: instagram.com/sierra830
    Sims RP Insta: instagram.com/rpalessandra
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Congratulations on becoming a full member! @srmoor2 :) Your air/wind sim is very pretty! Her hair are very nice! Very nice grey/white colour scheme of her hair, clothing and makeup.
    The goth sim looks great! His eye makeup looks very nice. The red earrings and necklace are a nice touch in his outfit.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top