Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wondering what is Next After Dine Out , Kids Pack, & Back Yard Stuff ?

1171819202123...Next

Comments

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited October 2016
    Well I did not see much for the last video, I am still waiting to see what they will be adding for this month of October for Halloween still for costumes, cause the stuff they added so far is not a lot as far as I am concerned, I want long gowns with sleeves Gothic style, and longer hair not up does that look so so.
    P.S. Still waiting on the long polished nails and Fangs as well as werewolf Fur, and kitty tails and whiskers and claws, Horns and such.
  • Options
    I am also hoping for Gypsies and Fortune Tellers and Belly Dancers and Gothic outfits and such, I do hope that EA and Maxis start to add in stuff like that , I wonder if they are going to add in any Elf ears or Kitty ears and tails, or Horns in different styles for demons and such, all Gothic stuff is a must for Me so I do hope this stuff will be added as well in the next packs, cause I can not use CC or Mods, so I have to rely on EA and Maxis, so I will be waiting for all Gothic stuff and such, but not forever either.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited October 2016
    I think and hope pets will be an EP
    But further down the line in GP, I want
    1: Vampire Pack with Creepy world (Or any life-form themed GP)
    or
    2: A vacation destination.

A lot of people want a laundry SP or GP
  • Options
    I think and hope pets will be an EP
    But further down the line in GP, I want
    1: Vampire Pack with Creepy world (Or any life-form themed GP)
    or
    2: A vacation destination.

A lot of people want a laundry SP or GP

Exactly, I even have asked EA Reps as well as in the forums bout making a world or town like I did in My Sims 2, I made Monsterville, which I Luv cause it has the regular npc's that were in the bin for My monsters to torture if they want, then is has all My favorite Monsters in there, as well as the items and such they need, I am Gothic hear Me Roar!!! :).
  • Options
    GardeningGardening Posts: 207 Member
    I hope it's pets or seasons somthing that effects all life stages so far we have EP's that are more about young adult life stage and the reason i stoped playing sims 4 is because its the lack of content give us snow give us dogs and cats because i will never get board and finally we can do TS4 living as a stray challenge.
  • Options
    Gardening wrote: »
    I hope it's pets or seasons somthing that effects all life stages so far we have EP's that are more about young adult life stage and the reason i stoped playing sims 4 is because its the lack of content give us snow give us dogs and cats because i will never get board and finally we can do TS4 living as a stray challenge.

Great Idea, :)
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    They can do seasons now, The markets changing in "City Living" shows that they know how and can do it, they just have to do the Work.
  • Options
    ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    uryga wrote: »
    They can do seasons now, The markets changing in "City Living" shows that they know how and can do it, they just have to do the Work.
    Yes. EA could make Seasons and Pets and advertise them as "Now TS4 will soon have the same EPs as TS2 and TS3 had so you just have to buy them again again and again!" ;)

Seriously I don't think that EA will do that at all. My guess about the next EP would instead be something about sending our sims on vacation because that would suit the new ideas in TS4 much better. So if I have to guess about EA's future plans then that is what I would see as most likely.
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    edited October 2016
    They need some kind of seasons to change the game play some how, it changes the world and shakes it up.
    Makes the game seem more full, then sunny all the time.
    This is a LIFE Sim game after all.
  • Options
    I do hope your right, and that those get added in.