Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wondering what is Next After Dine Out , Kids Pack, & Back Yard Stuff ?

Comments

• Options
    PuffyPuffy Posts: 393 Member
    Metropolis and Apartments pls... apartment like sims2 ... I need that back
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited July 2016
    Puffy wrote: »

Apartments and Bunk Beds, & Gothic stuff, then I would be set, :) , Gothic as in Vamps and Werewolves, also Pets.
  • Options
    A Leak has come out about even more Patio and Garden Stuff? I sure hope not.
  • Options
    jbestxoxojbestxoxo Posts: 271 Member
    It's true... More useless outdoor objects. The development team or whoever is planning these packs should get a different job because they have 0 creativity.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member

Apartments and Bunk Beds, & Gothic stuff, then I would be set, :) , Gothic as in Vamps and Werewolves, also Pets.

I like the way you think. ;)<3>:)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    jbestxoxo wrote: »
    It's true... More useless outdoor objects. The development team or whoever is planning these packs should get a different job because they have 0 creativity.

Aw Dang, I don't think I will get that pack then, since its the same ole same ole, :(
  • Options

I like the way you think. ;)<3>:)

Why Thank You, :)
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member

Aw Dang, I don't think I will get that pack then, since its the same ole same ole, :(

Well, let's hope it's better than Outdoor Living's fake lemonade, fake fruit bowl, fake serving cart, fake...
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

Well, let's hope it's better than Outdoor Living's fake lemonade, fake fruit bowl, fake serving cart, fake...

Well to be honest all stuff packs contain 'clutter'. However OL had things like 5 different hot tubs and 2 fire pits in the almost 50 build/buy items. That number doesn't even include clothing and hairstyles.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member

Well to be honest all stuff packs contain 'clutter'. However OL had things like 5 different hot tubs and 2 fire pits in the almost 50 build/buy items. That number doesn't even include clothing and hairstyles.

I was trying to make a reference to LGR's review of it.

Maybe he'll finally get his wish and get drinkable lemonade.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options

I don't know whether to scream or just break down and cry, since I have yet to get any of My game play style, :(
  • Options
    tekena36tekena36 Posts: 41 Member
    I was also thinking maybe it will be university. Being that when I went to change my Sims clothes, I had seen a cheerleader outfit in there. Had me thinking like, why would they have that in the clothes section if there isn't a need for it..lol just my opinion
    Origin: Tekena37 :D
  • Options
    tekena36 wrote: »
    I was also thinking maybe it will be university. Being that when I went to change my Sims clothes, I had seen a cheerleader outfit in there. Had me thinking like, why would they have that in the clothes section if there isn't a need for it..lol just my opinion

That is a great question, thanks for sharing, now I am wondering why they did that as well, :)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2016
    tekena36 wrote: »

That is a great question, thanks for sharing, now I am wondering why they did that as well, :)

It's from the athletic career. There's a male full body tracksuit with the llama graphic on it and a cheerleader's dress version for the females.

I use stuff like that for extra outfits at costume parties.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited July 2016
    Unpopular opinion, I was never too fond of Seasons or Pets. I played them for a couple of hours, but they didn't change my gameplay at all. Generations was alright. I liked the afterschool activities and the bunk beds! I found the curfew insanely annoying though! Toddlers got old quickly and I found myself aging them up right away. I like improving the skills of my sims and achieving goals. My favourite pack was
    World Adventures! I would love another one like it for The Sims 4! Also, University would be absolutely amazing! Not to mention Apartments in a Sims 2 style! I agree though. No more party stuff PLEASE!

Depends on the party -- Prom is a party of sorts, and I'd like to see it make a return but more interactive this time (not just staring at a building and reading that your Sim teen got into a fight for dancing with the wrong girl/boy). You could make an entire evening of it if you have Dine Out -- dinner at Chez Llama or The Diving Pelican, then prom, then grab late night burgers at Hogan's before heading home. I'd like to see slumber parties for kids (and teens) make a return -- we've got so many cool things now for them to do at a slumber party depending on the packs you have, we just need a basic party structure. Maybe an anniversary party -- you can renew your vows by clicking on a wedding arch but it might be nice to have a party around that event. And I know a lot of players would like funerals or wakes for departed Sims, where the family and friends can reminisce about the deceased.

Have you tried hosting a wedding party as a vow renewal/anniversary party? Someone said they renewed vows to satisfy that bugged "Get married to X" Whim when already married to them. If it counts as a wedding, then it should work for the main goal of a wedding party.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    No idea BUT I do hope that whatever it is will be as "together" as Kids Stuff is.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    ladybreid wrote: »
    No idea BUT I do hope that whatever it is will be as "together" as Kids Stuff is.

We can only hope aye, :)
  • Options
    I am hearing that another Stuff pack is suppose to be coming our way, but I am not sure I will want that one.
  • Options
    Back Yard stuff pack, is suppose to be coming as well as another one after that, is that the case? and that one is suppose to be like the patio one or was it just the Back Yard stuff pack, I am confused, not sure if 1 or 2 packs are coming.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,452 Member
    Back Yard stuff pack, is suppose to be coming as well as another one after that, is that the case? and that one is suppose to be like the patio one or was it just the Back Yard stuff pack, I am confused, not sure if 1 or 2 packs are coming.

From Graham

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,452 Member

Teaser only showed one unfortunately.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    We're getting one pack (Backyard Stuff), and 1 or 2 freebies.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options

From Graham

Yes I see that, But it does not tell me if 1 pack or 2 packs are coming, the backyard one is that one that looks like more patio stuff? I am assuming it is, if so then that would be only 1 pack and not 2.
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Well...maybe it will have lounge chairs? Slightly less fitting than Patio, but they have done random stuff before.
  • Options
    Miranda0233Miranda0233 Posts: 91 Member
    I would love to see a generations EP!