The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MASTER OF CAS - CLOSED

Comments

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited October 2016
    @MajestycUnicorn

http://simsfans.forumfree.it/?t=71983755#entry586350003

this pose actually takes over "friendly hug" no teleporter needed.

@wrswrs2 - you have plenty of time to change ur entry if your not happy with it.
  • Options
    MajestycUnicornMajestycUnicorn Posts: 2,088 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    @MajestycUnicorn

http://simsfans.forumfree.it/?t=71983755#entry586350003

this pose actually takes over "friendly hug" no teleporter needed.

@wrswrs2 - you have plenty of time to change ur entry if your not happy with it.

Thank you @xJojox I will try it out :)
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    @xJojox Oh great! same sims, just different pose haha. I'll work on it tonight! danke!
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    A beautiful Couple In Love

Sebastian Fernandez and Tamara Cooper

Sebastian's traits: Music Lover, Active, Goofball
    Tamara's traits: Good, Clumsy, Foodie.

30357714476_a0a83b6b08_o.jpg

They're based on my boyfriend and me. :D<3

Gorgeous <3
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    ROUND 6
    couple2e2l1y.png

All my girls look the same from the last 3 rounds lol

Anabela Jasek, insider, dance machine, goofball
    Calle Sade, insider, ambitious, outgoing

Super beautiful <3
    Pierce Betancourt & Hailey Ornelas
    She- (Nerd Brain) Foodie, Athletic & Clumsy. He - (Mansion Baron) Self Assured, Jealous and a Music Lover.
    CfeDPmM.jpg

iRJlRao.jpg

e. to add a second picture. I realized the face wasn't entirely visible.

Love this <3 So freakin cute :) Relationship goals XD
    hello ladies !! you have so many lovely couples a this challenge <3

i couldnt resist to do a couple picture as well !! i hope you like it
    ( and of course mine didnt count as entry !! )

DDyARo5.png
    ( some Inspiration for the Halloween decoration )

..... and he looks so angry because he has to eat tons of pumpkin soup now! lol

Amazing <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016

Round 6
    A Beautiful Couple in Love

Ethan and Molly Johnson
    Traits
    Ethan-Active-Outgoing-Creative
    Mollie-Romantic-Family Oriented-Foodie

g2KeHsx.png?1
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    @wrswrs2 what a beautiful couple! :)

@strawberrigurl oh they are awesome and so gorgeous!!! You're CAS skills amaze me :D

@Klept0maniac94 they are adorable!!!! <3

@flubber32c4 this is soooo cute!! You made me laugh with the pumpkin soup part LOL

@BobSkellington Thank you!!! :)

@MajestycUnicorn Yay! They look awesome, did you pose them in game then??
  • Options
    @wrswrs2 what a beautiful couple! :)

@strawberrigurl oh they are awesome and so gorgeous!!! You're CAS skills amaze me :D

@Klept0maniac94 they are adorable!!!! <3

@flubber32c4 this is soooo cute!! You made me laugh with the pumpkin soup part LOL

@BobSkellington Thank you!!! :)

@MajestycUnicorn Yay! They look awesome, did you pose them in game then??

Yes I got some advice from @xJojox and it helped.
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Excuse me, forgot to congratulate the winners from the last round. Well done you guys! @Jendowoz0612 @Kelebek @InaMac69
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    @kittymeow Awe, thanks hun! I am always aiming to do better, thus I am trying to get a better picture on my guys! I LOVE them though and I think I will be playing them in-game. They will be my first test rats in City Living!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    Oops!!! I forgot too, sorry! :D congrats @InaMac69 I knew you'd win, she's amazing!! Congrats to @Kelebek and @Jendowoz0612 too! <3

@strawberrigurl Aww that's cool! I love all your sims! They will be great test rats for city living LOL
    Still not sure if I want it or not. :#
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @NShippudenFan Thank you! I'm quite fond of the pair and I just made them yesterday!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    Wow I must be behind......Just now seeing scores.......CONGRATS to @InaMac69 Gorgeous Entry!!!! :) Next Round Sounds FUN Thanks for the Breakdown @xJojox and for your time and efforts for this comp!!!!! Hugz :)
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    These LOOK Amazing Ya'll!!!!!!!! Love all of Them!!! :)
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Congratulations everyone! :)@Jendowoz0612 @Kelebek @InaMac69 for doing so great last round! XD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited October 2016
    With that file/pose @MajestycUnicorn @xJojox is there a certain thing or process needed for that? Like do you have to convert the file? Or does it not even go in the mods folder? I don't use in game poses either so I've been confused with that XD. These types of files don't seem to work right in my game. I'm probably doing something wrong XD.

-actually I don't have pose player on my game anyway, so I guess that's why XD. Never mind then, I guess!-

• Options
    edited October 2016
    @NShippudenFan you don't need pose player, just put the file in the mods folder then go in your game and do friendly hug interaction and they will pose. :)
  • Options
    With that file/pose @MajestycUnicorn @xJojox is there a certain thing or process needed for that? Like do you have to convert the file? Or does it not even go in the mods folder? I don't use in game poses either so I've been confused with that XD. These types of files don't seem to work right in my game. I'm probably doing something wrong XD.

-actually I don't have pose player on my game anyway, so I guess that's why XD. Never mind then, I guess!-

You don't have to convert it. You download it into your mods folder for the sims 4 <3 I hope this helps
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan you don't need pose player, just put the file in the mods folder then go in your game and do friendly hug interaction and they will pose. :)

Thank you @kittymeow you explained it better :)
    AYB54uy.png
  • Options
    Weird that's what I did, but it wouldn't work. I'm not sure why .rar files don't work right with my game and/or computer lol XD. I'm headed to night class now but I'll try again later! Thanks guys :)

• Options
    wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    ROUND 6
    couple2ascyha.png
    couple2bouaei.png

Anabela Jasek, insider, dance machine, goofball
    Calle Sade, insider, ambitious, outgoing

I think I like this one better!!
    They seem to just look naturally grumy haha
    Opinions please! Does the 2nd one look overly edited???

http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • Options
    @NShippudenFan oh!! You have to open them, double click it and it will open, the file is inside. Copy that to your mod folder, not the .rar file.
  • Options
    @wrswrs2 I personally like the 2nd one. :)
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited October 2016
    @NShippudenFan Unless it's a core mod, rar files need to be extracted (and even then, recent updates removed that requirement for core mods). :open_mouth: You need 7zip or WinRAR to open the package, then drag the Sims 4 package file into your mods folder. This video talks about it and has a link to WinRAR (this is the video I linked in the "Setting Up Your Game" tutorial... :cry:): How to Download Custom Content

@MajestycUnicorn I talked about it here before when Jen was asking about poses, but when dealing with majority of couple poses you need to use the teleport mod (excluding ones like the "Friendly Hug" where it's an override, like Jojo linked to you). :3 I can explain in more detail in a PM if you want, but I added a bit more to my previous explanation just in case (you will need the teleport mod, poseplayer, and a couple pose of course :wink:):
    The creator will say what needs to be done for each pose in the post before you download, but in general for group and couple poses they will almost always require the statue to be placed on top of each other. :3
    Make sure the game is paused. Place however many statues you need down on top of each other (so a couple pose needs two, group of 3 needs 3), facing the same direction, unless the creator said something different in their post (which you should read before downloading). Click on the statue, teleport one sim, then click on the sim and select the pose you want them to do. (Here you would press play to activate the pose, then immediately pause after they pose so you can see the second sim and so nobody moves). Teleport the next sim and select the second pose for them. Continue this for however many sims you need.

It is possible to pose multiple sims at once while they are stacked, but it gets a bit confusing and requires a lot of clicking (and miss-clicking :P). It's a good idea to keep the game paused the entire time, only pressing play when you need to activate the pose, and then pausing again. If they still keep moving away from each other, turn the auto settings off so they don't do their own thing, or watch their action bar like a hawk.
  • Options
    Resubmitted the guys in a new location. Ty's face isn't so wonky anymore but not quite happy with it. Oh, well.
    A couple in love-Round 6
    Ty Hamlin (standing up) Foodie-Creative-Romantic
    Leo Hamlin (yes, they are married. Sorry lads!) Romantic-Ambitious-Active

QaJt0IE.png

close up
    t5atkyW.png
    mWC1gjz.gif