Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    cshaner wrote: »
    Still co-captain of the #SSMarklyne If the ship completely sinks...I'll go to my watery grave along side.

“I will go down with this ship…” ahem, what? No I wasn’t singing.

Wow…apparently this was my 10,000th comment! lol

*sings along...* And I won't put my hands up and surrender. There will be no white flag above my door. I'm in love and always will be.

Haha!! *high fives*

And congrats for over 10K posts!!! Wow!! That's a milestone for sure.

covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    edited October 2016
    Still co-captain of the #SSMarklyne If the ship completely sinks...I'll go to my watery grave along side.

*sings along...* And I won't put my hands up and surrender. There will be no white flag above my door. I'm in love and always will be.

Haha!! *high fives*

And congrats for over 10K posts!!! Wow!! That's a milestone for sure.

:D

Guess I talk too much LOL
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Ooo Congrats!

I will never resign my position of First Mate on the #SSMarklyne!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Thanks, @SeaDragonSong lol
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    I agree that this is Luc and Hazel's fault. Now joce is left still being judged by everyone but without Mark. And I really hope she flips out at Luc bc he deserves it. And I hope joces family will see how miserable she is without Mark.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Ooooh, if I were Jocelyne I would give Lucas and Hazel hell for this. No more restoring any family-connections until it's solved. Proving Mark wrong that breaking up is the solution
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @SeaDragonSong Ha!! *high five* absolutely. #SSMarklyne4Lyfe I'm considering a tattoo. /nod
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member

Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Ooo Congrats!

I will never resign my position of First Mate on the #SSMarklyne!

We totally need the actual song here :lol: Dedicated to the captain and crew of the SS Marklyne :tongue:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-fWDrZSiZs
    kayt45 wrote: »
    I get the points Mark is making, I do. Especially since Hazel went out of her way to "this is going to hurt our relationship daddy" him. The truth is, while it'd be weird, it's not hurting Luc or Hazel at all. They're just being selfish, which we all know. It was nice to see Joce take some control here, even if she lost it just as quickly. I think that Luc and Hazel owe Joce and Mark a huge apology but I don't think it'll come anytime soon.

@kayt45 This was so hard to write. Gah. Mark definitely let Hazel and Luc get inside his head. :( And yeah, Joce had a few nice moments of strength here, but fell apart so quickly. She's devastated :(

We'll see if the apology ever comes....
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I agree that this is Luc and Hazel's fault. Now joce is left still being judged by everyone but without Mark. And I really hope she flips out at Luc bc he deserves it. And I hope joces family will see how miserable she is without Mark.

@Julyvee94 We'll see soon how Joce feels toward the family, as well as how they're feeling toward her. High emotions all around, that's for sure...
    Ooooh, if I were Jocelyne I would give Lucas and Hazel plum for this. No more restoring any family-connections until it's solved. Proving Mark wrong that breaking up is the solution

@Sterretjeee I think that reaction makes sense. I don't think I'd want to restore my relationship with my family members either, after this! :(
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited October 2016
    Oh, yes! Great! Now they all can dance in the victory and happiness as finally Mark and Jocelyn "came to their senses"! :s They got what they wanted at least...
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited October 2016
    I'm taking Jocelyn bar hopping! None of this mopping for days ish. Then we're going to write out her vision board of Vengance. Best to do these things while the wounds are still fresh. You put all sorts of things on there when you're mad. Of course we won't do most of them. Then we start the hit list. Saving Mark for last. Never hurt the person who hurt you the most first. Rule number of the ways of revenge. You want to be able to feel it so you can enjoy the suffering. I say we start with Luzel's base of operations I'm talking dropping verbal nuclear missiles all over that piece. North Korea ain't got nothing on us! Then we build her back up demolish the old naive parts and make them stronger smarter and better than ever. Then you walk away leaving everybody in the chaos of your wake. #NewJocelyn Look out Hurricane Jocelyn is coming! #NoOneIsSafe! Well Joce you ready to make some BAD choices? Well bad enough to get your point across but not bad enough to go to Jail. >:)
  • Options
    @WitcHazard I am a little afraid :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Oh man you guys, too bad my story isn't game-driven :lol::joy:

I'm screenshotting a chapter right now and Florian and Hazel started autonomously flirting with each other during a conversation... and Lucas and Clara were both present. So now Lucas and Clara are both FURIOUS and there is all this drama in the game that has nothing to do with what I'm trying to screenshot :lol:

Yeah... We will not be seeing that happen in the story. :tongue: But there's some behind-the-scenes amusement for you :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Hazel better be glad this is not in the story otherwise ot would be R.I.P. Hazel Bright.

@CitizenErased14 You Should be scared if Jocelyn feels half as bad about Mark as I did about my sister's ex. You wouldn't want to be anybody around her in this story. But you already know how it all goes down so there's really no need to be scared. But don't worry too much I'll calm down when the Clarian nooboos are born.
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    I'm taking Jocelyn bar hopping! None of this mopping for days ish. Then we're going to write out her vision board of Vengance. Best to do these things while the wounds are still fresh. You put all sorts of things on there when you're mad. Of course we won't do most of them. Then we start the hit list. Saving Mark for last. Never hurt the person who hurt you the most first. Rule number of the ways of revenge. You want to be able to feel it so you can enjoy the suffering. I say we start with Luzel's base of operations I'm talking dropping verbal nuclear missiles all over that piece. North Korea ain't got nothing on us! Then we build her back up demolish the old naive parts and make them stronger smarter and better than ever. Then you walk away leaving everybody in the chaos of your wake. #NewJocelyn Look out Hurricane Jocelyn is coming! #NoOneIsSafe! Well Joce you ready to make some BAD choices? Well bad enough to get your point across but not bad enough to go to Jail. >:)

:D
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member

I'm screenshotting a chapter right now and Florian and Hazel started autonomously flirting with each other during a conversation... and Lucas and Clara were both present. So now Lucas and Clara are both FURIOUS and there is all this drama in the game that has nothing to do with what I'm trying to screenshot :lol:

Yeah... We will not be seeing that happen in the story. :tongue: But there's some behind-the-scenes amusement for you :lol:

Why? Just why would sims do that? Someone explain the code to me! Unless they're both romantic. Are they? @Jes2G had something like this in her legacy.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options

Why? Just why would sims do that? Someone explain the code to me! Unless they're both romantic. Are they? @Jes2G had something like this in her legacy.

@Spottydog714 they were both feeling the "flirty" emotion. I think that had something to do with it!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member

Hahahahaha! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you two. Screenshotting is such a pain.

Sometimes I feel like my Sims are actors, albeit irritating actors who are often sleep-deprived and hungry because I won't let them take care of their needs until I get the perfect shot, 🐸🐸🐸🐸!
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »

Imagining this scenario.

Jocelyne: *stumbling, drunk, probably crying*

Mari: ...OK let's get you into the house...

Jocelyne: ...It's a good-

Mari: No.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options

I sure did! River and Marli who are step-father & step-daughter CONSTANTLY had whims to flirt with each other, and I had to intercept a few autonomous flirts a few times lol. The creepiest part (or, cutest if you think it’s kinda romantic lol) is that these things increased after Melody (the wife and mother of these two) died! :D
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Ooooh, if I were Jocelyne I would give Lucas and Hazel plum for this. No more restoring any family-connections until it's solved. Proving Mark wrong that breaking up is the solution
    I really want to throw few stones in their windows right now.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    Plot twist:
    Jossy finds out she's pregnant after all this (hey, condoms aren't 100 percent effective, and there's a chance they can break).
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    Skyfri_HimmelSkyfri_Himmel Posts: 846 Member
    I took your advice @CitizenErased14 and checked out the thread here, and i'm glad i did :) It is quite interesting :)
    Origin ID: Kaffepigen

I've started a picture story on imgur! There is both from sims 3 and sims 4, so a little from both worlds! ^_^
    The Sims 3 picture story: imgur.com/a/5A0Sg

The Sims 4 picture story: imgur.com/a/xyPhW
  • Options
    Poor, poor Jocelyne :( Here's today's chapter.

4.52: Hate
    eGol5At.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Poor Jocelyn... :( It's so sad... I understand her very well and they all really deserved her hatred. But she suffers and they... I don't think they suffer and understand what they did, so it's worse not them but poor Jocelyn. I just hope that her anger will not bring the depression, that this anger will make her go ahead and live to show them all that she's stronger than they are. I really hope so, but I am not sure... Clara is a fighter, but Jocelyn... I don't think so and it makes me worried about her. Somehow I remember her grandma Marie and I am afraid that the story can repeat :/ I won't that... :'(
  • Options
    Poor Jocelyn... :( It's so sad... I understand her very well and they all really deserved her hatred. But she suffers and they... I don't think they suffer and understand what they did, so it's worse not them but poor Jocelyn. I just hope that her anger will not bring the depression, that this anger will make her go ahead and live to show them all that she's stronger than they are. I really hope so, but I am not sure... Clara is a fighter, but Jocelyn... I don't think so and it makes me worried about her. Somehow I remember her grandma Marie and I am afraid that the story can repeat :/ I won't that... :'(

@roseinblack69 Yeah this is really horrible right now :( We'll see soon if the family feels guilt on their end haha but either way, This has definitely had a serious, negative effect on poor Joce :(

Hopefully this won't reach Mari-levels... But you never know :/
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top