Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gather Ye Rosebuds - a Neighborhood Rotation Blog

1101112131416...Next

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Welcome back! Your builds are amazing :) and I would love to see Sarah in the city
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    @Julyvee94 Thank you so much! Thanks for commenting about Sarah Firecracker! I'm really excited to bring one of my Simmies to City Living once it comes out and have that first apartment experience! It's definitely either going to be Sarah Firecracker or Alissa L'Amour!! <3

@Sassie Thank you! That's so awesome you tried out a rotation style game. In my opinion, it's a great way to play because it makes the game more like the Sims 2, haha. The Sims 2 is my favorite, but Sims 4 has a lot of charm in its own way. I love the way the Sims look and am excited about playing City Living once it comes out in less than a month! Woot! Thank you for commenting. <3

@CathyTea Hey, long time no see!! I hope you are doing great! Missed you guys, too!!! Wow, can't believe it's been another year this last September. :O

@cully_c Thank you cully for your comment. Sorry for the belated answer! So did you ever try a rotational game with your "Sim-Illionaire" -- lol, love that way to spell it. :D Thank you again. I love building and am glad you appreciate the details. ;) Some of the big ones do, indeed, take hours.

@LunarMoon88 Sorry for the late reply, but yes this is finally getting an update, though I've since transitioned my Sims 4 sharing to less blog and more "Let's Play" on YouTube. However, I'm such a screenshot fanatic, it's hard to let go completely of the blog, haha!!

• Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited October 2016
    The latest Dine Out episode. :D I'm so excited for City Living!
    https://youtu.be/NP3n9JemtCc

<3
    Post edited by RachelRosebud on
  • Options
    xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    Yay welcome back! :D
    Gallery xbecky685x
  • Options
    shelym11shelym11 Posts: 47 Member
    I miss this story so much! :(