Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    YAY! Sindocat is still here! :D And that sounds like quite the family you have going on there. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Where else would I be? :D

I'll admit, I hesitated to share this one, but it's been fun to play.
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    This is not so much my current house and more the last time I had the whole household in one photoshoot.
    From left to right: Shannon, Marc, Saville, Emiko, Charlotte and Laurence. Now only two of them remain in my current household.
    Screenshot-333.png
    I like this one I took at Marc and Shannon's wedding. I had to stitch several pictures together to make it work.
    Screenshot-4352_1.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    I will try to get my lot together to have a pic or two of them here soon. There are 20 of them in my current household including 2 SimBots and 2 Dogs and 1 Cat.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've just tried loading up my town legacy challenge in Winfield and should get some pictures of the families I play in that town soon.I just have to find my image codes on FLickr in the story's album.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    SoundeffectSoundeffect Posts: 12 New Member
    I'll try to add some pictures later, but this is the story of the current family I'm playing with:

I do the whole ABC thing, so the first member had a name starting with an A and so forth. Right now I'm at the F and the G has been born.
    There are three members in the household: Father Finley, mother Annelies and son Glenn. Glenn is a toddler and Finley and Annelies both adults. Finley has reached the top of the music career and Annelies is halfway through law enforcement. Finley was engaged to someone else before he met Annelies, but the woman cheated on him on their wedding day (before they exchanged the rings). So, they broke up.
    Finley has two older siblings. A brother named Fabian who is an elder and has no wife and no children. He did have a boyfriend at some point, but that didn't go anywhere. Now he's single but he's best friends with his brother.
    His sister Floor is a bit of a weird one. She's a criminal and has six children of various men. She's currently engaged to the father of three of those children. She's enemies with all of her older children and both her siblings. Finley and Floor are neighbors and she often comes around to shout at him when she sees him out on the street.
    Both of Finley's parents have passed away. His wife, Annelies, has no further family.
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    @coco your pictures are beautiful! And so are all your household members haha! Do you have the household available for download?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    This is most of my current household. I thought buying a birthday cake was the easiest way of getting them all together in the one place. But there are at least two missing from this pic.

Sophia012.jpg
    NOTE: I use Bombay last name for witches - so shared last name doesn't necessarily mean they are related to each other
    I use Flower for my fairie's last names.

So in my list of sims I'll not state their occult type unless it is different from the expected considering their last names.

My game gives babies the mother's last name so that tends to complicate things a little sometimes.

Sims in this household are...
    Gene Bombay
    Gene012.jpg

Valmae Bombay
    Valmae027.jpg

Bess Bombay
    Bess006.jpg

Bunnie Bombay
    Bunnie016.jpg

Annabel Flower - hybrid Fairy and Genie
    Annabel007.jpg

Sophia Shukepoi - alien daughter of Gene Bombay - from Mysterious Weight Gain moodlet. Her mother is Zolada Shukepoi.
    Sophia019.jpg
    Sophia018.jpg
    Sophia had no hair - so for her birthday as I took her into Stylist and gave her hair (or a wig). I actually liked her without hair but was curious to see what she'd look like with hair. I usually don't like hair I see on aliens so was surprised she looked great in just about any hair I put on her. I think leaving it her default colour helped as it blends in with the rest of her and I like it like that. She got a nice wardrobe too. She's wearing the sleeping outfit the game gave her in these pics.

Joseph Bombay - plant sim son of Gene Bombay
    Joseph003.jpg

Belinda Bombay - cloned daughter of Gene Bombay - she's a clone of Bess Bombay
    Belinda012.jpg

Britney Bombay - cloned daughter of Gene Bombay - she's a clone of Bunnie Bombay
    Britney018.jpg

James Bombay - evil clone of Gene Bombay
    James009.jpg

Jon Flower - witch - son of Annabel Flower and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jon014.jpg

Jasper Bombay - son of Valmae and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jasper012.jpg

Jeremy Bombay - son of Bess and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jeremy007.jpg

Jake Flower - witch - son of Annabel Flower and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jake011.jpg

Bernadette Bombay - alien daughter of Bunnie Bombay and Orthopox Shukepoi - TFB
    Bernadette009.jpg

Regan Bombay - SimBot son of Gene Bombay
    Regan005.jpg

Charlie Bombay - SimBot son of Valmae Bombay
    Charlie001.jpg

Stray Dog - a stray dog the familly adopted and never got around to giving it a name
    Stray_Dog002.jpg

Patch Dog - a stray dog the family adopted and named Patch
    Patch_Dog002.jpg

Fluff Kat - the family cat
    Fluff_Kat002.jpg

Then there is Bonehilda
    Bonehilda016.jpg

And the gnomes - here are a few of them
    Gnomes002.jpg

pictures upload
  • Options
    @Namaya92 That's so nice of you to say, thank you :smile:. No I don't have them up for download at the moment. In my game the parents have passed away and the kids have gone off to have their own families. But I could go back into my earlier saves and put them up. Did you want them all or just selected sims?
  • Options
    coco wrote: »
    @Namaya92 That's so nice of you to say, thank you :smile:. No I don't have them up for download at the moment. In my game the parents have passed away and the kids have gone off to have their own families. But I could go back into my earlier saves and put them up. Did you want them all or just selected sims?

@coco id love the two girls! With the red hair :)
  • Options
    EisbergsEnteEisbergsEnte Posts: 146 Member

This thread is awesome, so many unique and beautiful Sims. :)

@coco Shannon looks stunning! :*<3 Have you uploaded her to the Exchange? I'd love to add her to one of my households. :)
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • Options

@EisbergsEnte She is actually Shannon Arkers from University. Surprisingly she makes a good looking sim once you drown her in cc :lol:
    latest?cb=20130322200729
    Screenshot-136%203.jpg
    Screenshot-412.jpg
    Her personality is a bit interesting though. She's always insulting other sims and getting in fights. I witnessed this again when I visited her in my game today.
    What EPs do you have? @Namaya92 could you let me know as well please.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @coco Wow, I haven't been to university yet, I'll have to go there asap, I guess...and yeah, a little makeover seems to be the right thing for that cute girl. xD

QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I guess the OP doesn't want people posting in her old thread? Is that why the thread title was changed?

If so, someone should make a new thread because it's fun to see everyone's current household. I'll see if I can take a screenshot of mine to add and make a new thread unless someone beats me to it. :)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    I guess the OP doesn't want people posting in her old thread? Is that why the thread title was changed?

If so, someone should make a new thread because it's fun to see everyone's current household. I'll see if I can take a screenshot of mine to add and make a new thread unless someone beats me to it. :)

The title has changed at least twice that I've noticed in the last few hours.
  • Options
    @EisbergsEnte @Namaya92 Here is the download for Shannon. I've taken all my cc off so she should work fine. It will take me a little longer to do Emiko.
  • Options
  • Options
    @coco Thank you, you are awesome! <3
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • Options

Kind of odd, since on 23 September she was thanking us for keeping it going. This had been my preferred sharing thread. I agree a new one should be started. Not all my households are as sketchy as the one I just shared - honest! :D
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    And I have created the new thread, or re-created this one, here.
  • Options
    listleslistles Posts: 1,167 Member
    @Sindocat @Karritz @HappySimmer3 Sorry for that guys, I will try and keep this thread up but I haven't beenplaying the sims 3 recently so I need a little time to get back into it, I have started playing today so i can update soon. You can use this thrad!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    coco wrote: »
    This is not so much my current house and more the last time I had the whole household in one photoshoot.
    From left to right: Shannon, Marc, Saville, Emiko, Charlotte and Laurence. Now only two of them remain in my current household.
    Screenshot-333.png
    I like this one I took at Marc and Shannon's wedding. I had to stitch several pictures together to make it work.
    Screenshot-4352_1.png

Them family photos are lovely!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    This is most of my current household. I thought buying a birthday cake was the easiest way of getting them all together in the one place. But there are at least two missing from this pic.

Sophia012.jpg
    NOTE: I use Bombay last name for witches - so shared last name doesn't necessarily mean they are related to each other
    I use Flower for my fairie's last names.

So in my list of sims I'll not state their occult type unless it is different from the expected considering their last names.

My game gives babies the mother's last name so that tends to complicate things a little sometimes.

Sims in this household are...
    Gene Bombay
    Gene012.jpg

Valmae Bombay
    Valmae027.jpg

Bess Bombay
    Bess006.jpg

Bunnie Bombay
    Bunnie016.jpg

Annabel Flower - hybrid Fairy and Genie
    Annabel007.jpg

Sophia Shukepoi - alien daughter of Gene Bombay - from Mysterious Weight Gain moodlet. Her mother is Zolada Shukepoi.
    Sophia019.jpg
    Sophia018.jpg
    Sophia had no hair - so for her birthday as I took her into Stylist and gave her hair (or a wig). I actually liked her without hair but was curious to see what she'd look like with hair. I usually don't like hair I see on aliens so was surprised she looked great in just about any hair I put on her. I think leaving it her default colour helped as it blends in with the rest of her and I like it like that. She got a nice wardrobe too. She's wearing the sleeping outfit the game gave her in these pics.

Joseph Bombay - plant sim son of Gene Bombay
    Joseph003.jpg

Belinda Bombay - cloned daughter of Gene Bombay - she's a clone of Bess Bombay
    Belinda012.jpg

Britney Bombay - cloned daughter of Gene Bombay - she's a clone of Bunnie Bombay
    Britney018.jpg

James Bombay - evil clone of Gene Bombay
    James009.jpg

Jon Flower - witch - son of Annabel Flower and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jon014.jpg

Jasper Bombay - son of Valmae and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jasper012.jpg

Jeremy Bombay - son of Bess and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jeremy007.jpg

Jake Flower - witch - son of Annabel Flower and Gene Bombay - TFB
    Jake011.jpg

Bernadette Bombay - alien daughter of Bunnie Bombay and Orthopox Shukepoi - TFB
    Bernadette009.jpg

Regan Bombay - SimBot son of Gene Bombay
    Regan005.jpg

Charlie Bombay - SimBot son of Valmae Bombay
    Charlie001.jpg

Stray Dog - a stray dog the familly adopted and never got around to giving it a name
    Stray_Dog002.jpg

Patch Dog - a stray dog the family adopted and named Patch
    Patch_Dog002.jpg

Fluff Kat - the family cat
    Fluff_Kat002.jpg

Then there is Bonehilda
    Bonehilda016.jpg

And the gnomes - here are a few of them
    Gnomes002.jpg

pictures upload

Love it!
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited October 2016
    Here is my main sim reading at Uni, enjoying a little peace and quiet from her four grandkids (all YA's), simbot daughter, witch elder-son, and previous vampire turned human-sim daughter back at home in Hidden Springs. ETA: And her cat, lizard, snake, turtle, and four fish... :)

Screenshot_16.jpg

p8L4V6v.png