Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Interactive Reality Game Show Community Thread [WE HAVE MOVED!]

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited September 2016
    Update for somebody's team for the legacy advantage
    Skelda's Team
    David- Two
    Hannah- Five
    Jessica L.- Three
    Rachel- Zero
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @Tigerblu11 !!! :D

Thanks! I forgot to mention I'm in Sydney for the next few days!
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Happy Birthday Tiger!!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    Happey birthday to you!!!

Hope you have a good day :3
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    W00T! :)

Tiger%2BBirthday%2BGif.gif
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

That is quite amazing. Thank you.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

That is quite amazing. Thank you.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes.

You're welcome. :)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Happy Birthday Tiger!!! :mrgreen:

partycakeani.gif
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    All nominations are due either Friday or when the tenth nomination is made.

So @HayloHusky @Turner @M13Vulpecula @Penguinwa101 If you want to nominate people, don't wait until Friday to do it

Lets just stick to Friday and then have a group pick the best 10, instead of picking the first 10 nominations. That sounds more reasonable to me.

I think you misread my post

I will only go for ten nominations if nobody makes a tenth nomination by Friday. The reason why is because I don't want people to procrastinate on nominating people and I can a little impatient by the way..

Well, does anybody want to make the tenth nomination now?

Because if nobody does it in about twenty four hours from now, then even though I will be breaking the rules, I will make a tenth nomination just for the sake of there being ten nominations.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    Name of da charater: Chantelle *last name* @HayloHusky ????? :o
    Name of da player: @HayloHusky @zefiewings
    Name of da show: Taiha's Mini Mole
    Why this person is the uber-hero: Chantelle has been a nice, reliable person through the game, even earning herself the label of 'most trustworthy' as voted by her peer players.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    So. Lets quickly fire some extra noms so we have some choice. :D
    Banner.png
  • Options
    I'm going for an interview tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Good luck Alleen! :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    Congratulations Alleen! I wish you the best of luck!!! :)
  • Options
    Thank you guys... :smiley:
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I'm going for an interview tomorrow!!! Wish me luck!!! :smiley:

That's awesome! :smiley: Good luck and do your best! :+1:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    You can find the ten nominees for the biggest hero along with the poll

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-biggest-heroes-interactive.html

The poll is due by 10/06/16.

Also, I have been thinking about doing something different for the countdown of October. I will state it later.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    My Team
    Lucy- Two + Three + Two = 7
    CeCe- Two + Three + Two= 7
    Taylor- Five + Two= 7
    Will- Five + Two= 7

Skelda's Team
    David- Two + Three + Two + Three= 10
    Hannah- Five + Two- 7
    Jessica L.- Three- 7
    Rachel- Zero

Lo's Team
    Bret- Two + Three + Two= 7
    Michaela- Five + Two= 7
    Zeke- Five + Two= 7
    Ken- Two + Three + Two= 7

Team Turner -
    Adam- Five + Two= 7
    Jay- Five + Two= 7
    Jessica "Figgy"- Five + Two= 7
    Chris- Two + Three + Two= 7

Team Twidz -
    Sunday- Two + Three + Two= 7
    Mari- Five
    Paul- Two + Three + Two= 7
    Michelle- Two + Three + Two= 7

Total Teampoints

My Team- 28
    Skelda's Team- 24
    Lo's Team- 28
    Turner's Team- 28
    Twiddle's Team- 26

Update for the teams

Going to tell my idea for the "countdown" for October
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    This episode was crazy! I'm kind of disappointed, I liked Mari a lot and Figgy isn't my favorite so I would have been fine with her going, but I love being surprised by the vote. The Mari boot really wasn't super well set up and the Hannah thing was so exciting! I love my team so much, I don't care that they are all trainwrecks. And Lucy needs to get a confessional, she has not been on the show at all in a 90 minute premiere or in episode 2. I can't think of the last time a contestant didn't get a confessional in a 90 minute premiere.

I'm liking Ken and Jay as winners at this point. They both are getting unnecessary positive content. Michelle got a lot of credit for the vote this week, but I don't know if she is screaming winner to me or not. I guess she could be. There are a couple other people who technically could win because of their character types, like Zeke, Hannah, and Jessica L, but they need to get winnerish content in the next couple episodes. I do not like that Hannah was such a central part of this episode and still got no confessionals and I also didn't love her coconut-chopping scene. And most people beyond that are looking pretty unlikely in my opinion, though I've been tricked before.
  • Options
    Anyway, about my idea for the "countdown" for October, I was thinking about this doing instead.

You know the zombie apocalypse team that we did for the Mole. If not, go here- http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13398151#Comment_13398151

I was thinking that we could do one for all reality shows and I have an idea of doing some sort of draft of having every reality show sim coming into the real world where they are all together in one place and then a zombie apocalypse broke out of no where and four or five of us have to draft teams for a "zombie apocalypse" using those sims. And then everybody else will vote on who has the best zombie apocalypse.

If we are including categories, then I feel like we should have this as the categories-

The Leader
    The Second In-Command
    The Combat Expert
    The Brains
    The Medic
    The Morale Boaster

What do you guys think?

Also, as to who gets to be part of the draft, first come first serve.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    Skelda wrote: »
    This episode was crazy! I'm kind of disappointed, I liked Mari a lot and Figgy isn't my favorite so I would have been fine with her going, but I love being surprised by the vote. The Mari boot really wasn't super well set up and the Hannah thing was so exciting! I love my team so much, I don't care that they are all trainwrecks. And Lucy needs to get a confessional, she has not been on the show at all in a 90 minute premiere or in episode 2. I can't think of the last time a contestant didn't get a confessional in a 90 minute premiere.

I'm liking Ken and Jay as winners at this point. They both are getting unnecessary positive content. Michelle got a lot of credit for the vote this week, but I don't know if she is screaming winner to me or not. I guess she could be. There are a couple other people who technically could win because of their character types, like Zeke, Hannah, and Jessica L, but they need to get winnerish content in the next couple episodes. I do not like that Hannah was such a central part of this episode and still got no confessionals and I also didn't love her coconut-chopping scene. And most people beyond that are looking pretty unlikely in my opinion, though I've been tricked before.
    Completely agree with your first paragraph. Killer episode (at least, Tribal Council), but still a little sad to see Mari eliminated so early. She had SO much potential, and was already making great confessionals. I really thought she was going to make it far, but I guess I was wrong, sadly. Smart move to get her out though, she had the potential to win it all.
    I guess I should be happy Figgy's still in it, her being on my team and all, but I strongly would have preferred her to go first before Mari.

I think that Tribal Council represented just the kind of stuff I like to see. I LOVE it when panicked side conversations occur, it's incredibly entertaining to me... There's been a few recent seasons with that, and it's always so much fun. There was one Tribal in particular where everyone was just in chaos, talking to each other and trying to get to the bottom of the vote, which I THINK was 2nd Chances, but I may be wrong. But I love seeing that, because it really shows how REAL the vote is, and most of the time they already come to Tribal knowing who they're voting for, which isn't as fun. So this way, it's much more entertaining for us because we can see their mindsets changing.
    Plus, Hannah taking forever to vote was hilarious, and I'm glad they showed that, plus Jeff popping his head in to check what's going on. I just like stuff like that... Little things that make the show feel more like "reality". Most shows wouldn't show Jeff popping his head in, because that breaks the "professionalism" of the show.
    One thing I wished they showed though, to increase the realism, was when they were evacuated. I assumed they were going to evacuate them for at least a few days, which meant they'd have to show them conversing from within whatever building they were in, and I really wanted to see that. Just the excitement, panic, and chaos all mixed into one as they all huddle into little tents or shelters or whatever. Instead though, the show just cut back to the next morning with them arriving on the beach, attempting to maintain the normalcy and image of the show, when I think it would have been wise to show them being evacuated more, but oh well.

Didn't expect to like Ken, but the fact he's aligned with David makes me like him a LOT more. I was very pleasantly surprised by that relationship.
    Michelle surprised me as well. I thought she was going to annoy me with all her religious vibes, but she actually seems like a very interesting character. The way she talks is very.... different. I dunno. I like her... For now XD
    I really wanted Jay to lose some of his alliance members, because I feel like that would force him to play harder and smarter. This "Trifecta" thing will be the downfall of him, unfortunately. I like him a lot though.

Lucy not getting a confessional is almost criminal. Why do they do that? Is it THAT hard to try and give everyone equal coverage? At least in the beginning? Blows my mind that they neglect some people so early on. I understand situations with a cast consisting of Joe, Aubrey, and Tai of course; Joe was a waste of space, so of course you're going to show the more interesting people: Aubrey and Tai. But to not grant camera time for a contestant whatsoever seems unnecessary. Hopefully we hear from her next week, because at this point she really is a dark horse. I know close to nothing about her, and know WAY too much already about some others...

• Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    You can find the ten nominees for the biggest hero along with the poll

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-biggest-heroes-interactive.html

The poll is due by 10/06/16.

Also, I have been thinking about doing something different for the countdown of October. I will state it later.

That reminds me, I forgot to send you an invite to edit the blog for this. I'll do that now... Let me know if you get it! :)
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    Skelda wrote: »

Completely agree with your first paragraph. Killer episode (at least, Tribal Council), but still a little sad to see Mari eliminated so early. She had SO much potential, and was already making great confessionals. I really thought she was going to make it far, but I guess I was wrong, sadly. Smart move to get her out though, she had the potential to win it all.
    I guess I should be happy Figgy's still in it, her being on my team and all, but I strongly would have preferred her to go first before Mari.

I think that Tribal Council represented just the kind of stuff I like to see. I LOVE it when panicked side conversations occur, it's incredibly entertaining to me... There's been a few recent seasons with that, and it's always so much fun. There was one Tribal in particular where everyone was just in chaos, talking to each other and trying to get to the bottom of the vote, which I THINK was 2nd Chances, but I may be wrong. But I love seeing that, because it really shows how REAL the vote is, and most of the time they already come to Tribal knowing who they're voting for, which isn't as fun. So this way, it's much more entertaining for us because we can see their mindsets changing.
    Plus, Hannah taking forever to vote was hilarious, and I'm glad they showed that, plus Jeff popping his head in to check what's going on. I just like stuff like that... Little things that make the show feel more like "reality". Most shows wouldn't show Jeff popping his head in, because that breaks the "professionalism" of the show.
    One thing I wished they showed though, to increase the realism, was when they were evacuated. I assumed they were going to evacuate them for at least a few days, which meant they'd have to show them conversing from within whatever building they were in, and I really wanted to see that. Just the excitement, panic, and chaos all mixed into one as they all huddle into little tents or shelters or whatever. Instead though, the show just cut back to the next morning with them arriving on the beach, attempting to maintain the normalcy and image of the show, when I think it would have been wise to show them being evacuated more, but oh well.

Didn't expect to like Ken, but the fact he's aligned with David makes me like him a LOT more. I was very pleasantly surprised by that relationship.
    Michelle surprised me as well. I thought she was going to annoy me with all her religious vibes, but she actually seems like a very interesting character. The way she talks is very.... different. I dunno. I like her... For now XD
    I really wanted Jay to lose some of his alliance members, because I feel like that would force him to play harder and smarter. This "Trifecta" thing will be the downfall of him, unfortunately. I like him a lot though.

Lucy not getting a confessional is almost criminal. Why do they do that? Is it THAT hard to try and give everyone equal coverage? At least in the beginning? Blows my mind that they neglect some people so early on. I understand situations with a cast consisting of Joe, Aubrey, and Tai of course; Joe was a waste of space, so of course you're going to show the more interesting people: Aubrey and Tai. But to not grant camera time for a contestant whatsoever seems unnecessary. Hopefully we hear from her next week, because at this point she really is a dark horse. I know close to nothing about her, and know WAY too much already about some others...

I was sad to see Mari go. Maybe if she was blonde, had serial killer parents, acted more quirky, and goes by the name of Linda, then maybe she would of made the merge.

I feel like Figgy should of gone home as she was in a showmance with Taylor which is basically a guaranteed alliance. Besides, if Taylor was Link and Figgy was Zelda, then I will prefer Link to be with Midna (whoever she is).

Lucy should of at least gotten a confessional. I understand they don't tend to show people who are more having a vacation then playing the game but still. I mean Joe has a story line before the merge of sorts with his friendship with Debbie and him calling Peter out on his lie.

By the way, the Triforce made me thought of a season idea aka Survivor: Hyrule. The tribes are split by Courage, Wisdom, and Power.
    BTW, call me Jake.