Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires in city life PLEASE

I really hope vampires will be included this time. EPs take forever to be released and the game gets dull easily.
We need more quirky stuff in the game!
21mbz47.jpg

Comments

• Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I absolutely agree with everything you said, Orchid. I suspect City Living is already complete, though, so if there are no vampires now, there won't be.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I hope Its complete. We haven't had an EP in almost a year
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I need a new lifestate so bad but I don't think CL will have one...And if they save them all for a Supernatural pack we probably won't even get that many :/
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,450 Member
    Yes! Absolutely. And as it gets closer to October and the autumn air moves in, I feel their absence more than ever.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    I need a new lifestate so bad but I don't think CL will have one...And if they save them all for a Supernatural pack we probably won't even get that many :/

It would take forever!
    LiELF wrote: »
    Yes! Absolutely. And as it gets closer to October and the autumn air moves in, I feel their absence more than ever.

I know. Maybe they patch them in, but i doubt it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    There better be a Supernatural.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited September 2016
    what we know is there is no lifestate or so that is what that person said....so don't put your hopes up...

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/898924/insider-is-legit-city-living-confirmed-read-more/p1
  • Options
    what we know is there is no lifestate or so that is what that person said....

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/898924/insider-is-legit-city-living-confirmed-read-more/p1

We'll find out in 50 minutes.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    MasonGamer wrote: »

Oh good. I wanted to know when the trailer was going to be out
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Usually 11am Western, 1pm Eastern time. if I'm wrong it's 12pm, 2pm Eastern
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options

Usually 11am Western, 1pm Eastern time. if I'm wrong it's 12pm, 2pm Eastern

Thank you :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Based on that new description I don't think we're getting them, I feel like they would've been mentioned in it :/
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    Based on that new description I don't think we're getting them, I feel like they would've been mentioned in it :/

Urg... Hoping the trailer won't dissapoint
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    I'm in desperate need of a new life state, but if the leaked source is to be believed, there probably isn't going to be on in CL. I feel ya, though, I'm dying for a new life state too!

It probably does make more sense for them to put all supernatural life states in a Supernatural themed EP, though... as much as I hate that idea. At least then all the people who seem to loathe supernaturals and alternative life states so much can avoid them. Personally, I think a feature that lets us shut them off would be better, though.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    I would've rather had some on/off options too. I hope we still get those even with a supernatural EP cause sometimes I want vampires and witches but not werewolves.

Though maybe they're keeping them a secret, or the strange/unexpected noises from neighbors might refer to a possible life state.
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    It probably does make more sense for them to put all supernatural life states in a Supernatural themed EP, though... as much as I hate that idea. At least then all the people who seem to loathe supernaturals and alternative life states so much can avoid them. Personally, I think a feature that lets us shut them off would be better, though.
    I hate aliens, and they put aliens in an expansion with no way to turn them off. I basically agree with you, though.

• Options
    If that's the case I want the ability to shut off humans.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

• Options
    I'm in desperate need of a new life state, but if the leaked source is to be believed, there probably isn't going to be on in CL. I feel ya, though, I'm dying for a new life state too!

They added aliens and ghosts though
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited September 2016
    I disagree the only way i would not mind these things would be if i can fully turn off vampires in game i clearly do not went to see those things back because i hate vampires werewolves and ghost as well as zombies in the game and they do not fit my playstyle so i would rather see an option to turn these off in game option
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    yeah, that's why i don't get it....we have aliens and ghost but why not something like vampires or witches...but i'm hoping the person is wrong that said no lifestate....
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

They added aliens and ghosts though

Yes, and people complained so much they watered them down to useless. The next occult will no doubt be in a separate pack so those that want them, can buy them.
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I think they're just saving the supernaturals for an EP dedicated to them, makes sense since people who really don't want supernaturals can avoid the pack. One of the gripes some simmers had with Get to Work was how aliens could not be avoided. An option to turn them off would be nice but if they do plan on releasing a supernatural EP anyway, why not just wait to release vampires in that. I've never played Sims 3 but it was weird to me how they were apparently included in late night and then they expanded on them anyway in supernatural. Plus, they could do a game pack also, look what they did with Get to Work. You can run a retail business but then they released Dine Out so you could also run a restaurant.

I really want to experience supernatural life states cuz I've never played with them but I'm OK waiting for them in their own pack.
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    Please be vampires similar in sims2 and not the sparkle fest that we had in Sims3.
  • Options
    My worry with a supernatural pack is that theyll probably only include things like witches, vampires and werewolves. But then that leaves out genies, mermaids, plantsims, servos, etc.
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    My worry with a supernatural pack is that theyll probably only include things like witches, vampires and werewolves. But then that leaves out genies, mermaids, plantsims, servos, etc.

Please return the Fae. They were my favorite in Sims3. That is the one I really want to return.