Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WELCOME ABOARD ' ' RMS TITANIC ' ' 2019

MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
edited February 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Here' s a few pics of my build so far... no custom content is being used
EDIT: All stairs are fully functional , no cc. 7 accessible floors and it will feature the most famous , rooms , lounge, restaurant, pool, spa etc that the titanic had! Whose excited ???

And If i can be a little personal. When i was younger i always wanted to be an architect. Even thought i never have... i grew up with The Sims and Rollercoaster tycoon and im so thankful to these people who created those game.. at least I can somehow express myself and let my passion drive my desire an im sure many can relate! if you are reading this just know that im freaking putting my heart out and hopefully yall can enjoy what I have created.. Maglx

EDIT:
Walls up. walls down. half walls... any floors at any levels... this Titanic looks beyond amazing i swear!! and it is just getting started. For those who might worry about ''lags''.. do not worry ! im carefully building this. I choose the same textures as possible so the game has less stuff to load. also anything that dosnt belong in there I dont put it. I dont over do things since this is a huge build im trying my best to becareful as much as I can . Hope everyone likes what they see and MAXIS !! PLEASE FIX YOUR EMOTIONS SYSTEM !!!!! THANKS EA!

https://youtu.be/ozkpzCtziu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeI2Mayy2sU

09-07-16-12-02-50-AM.png

09-06-16-11-08-08-PM.png

image.png

xkw491.png

211vudc.png

20aflfm.jpg

294tr2o.png

rms3.png

rms2.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

iz5h5d.png

tarbs2.png

ofdjjm.png

14vpu6f.png

2pq3t5y.png

2w3ceub.png

2lih14z.png
Post edited by Maglxisback on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2016
    hopes everybody likes what they see
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello :) I am unable to help you with the diagonal stairs issue, but your Titanic bulld is looking so very nice! The furnishing of the areas of the build looks very great! Very nice dining area! The white dining tables and chairs look very nice how they area set up there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table eating and drinking food and drinks from the espresso bar. They will enjoy listening to the piano music being played whilst sitting there. The perfect patio wall decor items look very nice how it has been used on the side wall.Very nice massage tables upper balcony level! Sims will enjoy having a restful massage there on the tables. Very nice indoors pool room. The wall paneling through the build areas looks very nice.
    Diagonal stairs has been listed as a request by simmers on the Builders Feedback thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787346/build-mode-feedback-for-ea-updated-8-25-16
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Thank you so much for all those positive comments :smiley: ! Im very happy you like! Hopefully someone finds a way... either that or ea put a little effort in it
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Holy wow that is amazing!

The only thing I can suggest is teleporting the sims into the ship using testingcheats and then shift clicking the ground! I know its not the most ideal solution but until we do get diagonal stairs it may be the only option :(

If you upload it to the gallery i'd love to take photos if my sims in it!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    Alfie90Alfie90 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Looks amazing, very talented x
  • Options
    maddy122802maddy122802 Posts: 46 Member
    nice build! sorry I cant help try move objects cheat?
    tumblr_nadby8g6p81thyt8so1_500.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    thanks everyone!!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    OK!! Get ready to be blown AWAY ! <3
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    This is amazing.Thanx for sharing.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Working on the grand dinning area ! for those who has dine out will be able to play this as a restaurant :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    !!!!! :star:
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    This looks amazing, I love the big clock and ballerina statue <3
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    MistyDove wrote: »
    This looks amazing, I love the big clock and ballerina statue <3
    Thank you !!

EDIT:
    Walls up. walls down. half walls... any floors at any levels... this Titanic looks beyond amazing i swear!! and it is just getting started. For those who might worry about ''lags''.. do not worry ! im carefully building this. I choose the same textures as possible so the game has less stuff to load. also anything that dosnt belong in there I dont put it. I dont over do things since this is a huge build im trying my best to becareful as much as I can . Hope everyone likes what they see and MAXIS !! PLEASE FIX YOUR EMOTIONS SYSTEM AND GIVE US TODDLERS SO WE CAN FINALLY PLAY THIS '' GOD %?&2 GAME '' !!!!! THANKS EA!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    7 FLOORS. :blush:

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    And If i can be a little personal. When i was younger i always wanted to be an architect. Even thought i never have... i grew up with The Sims and Rollercoaster tycoon and im so thankful to these people who created those game.. at least I can somehow express myself and let my passion drive my desire an im sure many can relate! if you are reading this just know that im freaking putting my heart out and hopefully yall can enjoy what I have created.. Maglx
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    The grand stairs
    2q1hppu.png
    29n6yw9.png
    2nk1jj4.png
    [img][/img]sm4qd3.png

178qvo.png
  • Options
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Coming out of lurker mode to say kudos to you for your efforts with a build of this magnitude. Looking pretty great so far :smiley:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I'm really amazed at how close the interior is to the actual ship, especially the staircase.Wonderful job!
  • Options
    ClaimingTheFifthClaimingTheFifth Posts: 417 Member
    About 20 yr ago we had a computer game based on the Titanic. There were several puzzles to solve and three different endings. BUT the graphics were really eerie....there were ghosts in period costumes (ala original passengers) floating all over and eerie music. The whole thing kind of freaked out my daughters who would only play it with each other, never alone. (About the ONLY thing they ever agreed upon lol) I'm wondering....could we get ghosts on this dressed as original passengers? I NEVER play with ghosts but for your presentation I might try to figure out a way to get them there....
    That light at the end of the tunnel? It's a train.
    The five-second rule does not apply when you have a two-second dog.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Thank you all ! Working on the 1st class dining area right now and I must say it looks beautiful !!!!

09_06_16_10_24_29_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_24_55_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_25_31_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_26_21_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_27_04_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_27_24_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_28_37_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_29_23_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_30_18_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_31_14_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_31_30_PM.png
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    edited September 2016
    So the way you're building it is trying to replicate it as close as possible to how the actual Titanic looked? Are you using a visual reference like pictures or something or are you taking creative liberties so it's more inspired but not directly the Titanic cuz it must take so much dedication to build it like how the original looked. I could stare at pictures of the Titanic for hours but never be able to build something so stunningly amazing <3
    The female sim that's sleeping on the bottom looks really cute btw :)
  • Options
    The furnishing of the first class dining area looks so very nice! Very nice green and white colour scheme of the area! It looks so very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up there! The white coloured tables and the green coloured chairs look very nice together. The type of windows used looks very nice. The water fountain, flowers and ballerina feature looks so very pretty! Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the piano whilst dining at the table.
    The build is looking very great! :)
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    The furnishing of the first class dining area looks so very nice! Very nice green and white colour scheme of the area! It looks so very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up there! The white coloured tables and the green coloured chairs look very nice together. The type of windows used looks very nice. The water fountain, flowers and ballerina feature looks so very pretty! Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the piano whilst dining at the table.
    The build is looking very great! :)
    Thank you Rosemow <3
    MistyDove wrote: »
    So the way you're building it is trying to replicate it as close as possible to how the actual Titanic looked? Are you using a visual reference like pictures or something or are you taking creative liberties so it's more inspired but not directly the Titanic cuz it must take so much dedication to build it like how the original looked. I could stare at pictures of the Titanic for hours but never be able to build something so stunningly amazing <3
    The female sim that's sleeping on the bottom looks really cute btw :)
    Thank you so much :blush: I sort of am yes but since sims 4 is soooo limited i amaze myself how I could managed to at least get a nice shell and space enough to put in the most important areas and there is still so much left to do !!! but at the same time so much accomplish for the tools i have and the space I got . its fully functional thought. ALL levels are very accessible gameplay wise no glitch what so ever . it will feature the 1st and 2&3 class dinning room. the gym. bed rooms and offices. Cafe Parisian room, the Indian spa and massage area . the captain room , the nursery , the library, the pool and so on!!! and I try as much as I can to follow some kind of pattern . I follow videos and pictures on the web but never it will be a 100% replica. I just try to make it look like and actually get the feeling out of it when you play. and it works .

Some pictures of the outside deck so far !!
    09_06_16_10_47_24_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_48_29_PM.png
    09_06_16_10_53_07_PM.png
    09_06_16_11_00_47_PM.png
    09_06_16_11_05_47_PM.png
    09_06_16_11_06_39_PM.png
    09_06_16_11_08_08_PM.png
    09_06_16_11_10_29_PM.png
    09_06_16_11_55_23_PM.png
    09_06_16_11_57_06_PM.png
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    About 20 yr ago we had a computer game based on the Titanic. There were several puzzles to solve and three different endings. BUT the graphics were really eerie....there were ghosts in period costumes (ala original passengers) floating all over and eerie music. The whole thing kind of freaked out my daughters who would only play it with each other, never alone. (About the ONLY thing they ever agreed upon lol) I'm wondering....could we get ghosts on this dressed as original passengers? I NEVER play with ghosts but for your presentation I might try to figure out a way to get them there....
    :D lollll
    Well im glad you asked because not so long ago I gave a try to dineout with one of my sim and to my surprise a ghost show up in the 1st class dinning lol it was kinda awkward but cool at the same time!

1 FLR
    09_07_16_12_02_50_AM.png
    2 FLR
    09_07_16_12_04_34_AM.png
    3 FLR
    09_07_16_12_04_38_AM.png
    4 FLR
    09_07_16_12_04_40_AM.png
    5 FLR
    09_07_16_12_04_47_AM.png