Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More beds, please!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    Yes, bed options are ridiculously few. I would love more beds with 10 comfort and more patterns on the comforters.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    simmey1 wrote: »
    Yes, bed options are ridiculously few. I would love more beds with 10 comfort and more patterns on the comforters.

I always thought it'd be nice to give the sims the ability to upgrade the comfort level of furniture with the handiness skill and have a designer career that you could use to design things like clothes, furniture, and bedding... and/or an antiquing skill to suss out bargains and find treasures in junkyards. But I'm a dreamer...
  • Options
    simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »

I always thought it'd be nice to give the sims the ability to upgrade the comfort level of furniture with the handiness skill and have a designer career that you could use to design things like clothes, furniture, and bedding... and/or an antiquing skill to suss out bargains and find treasures in junkyards. But I'm a dreamer...

I would love to be able to upgrade comfort level on beds, because I like some of the lower comfort level beds but I never use them because I want my sims rested.
  • Options
    simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    I always thought it'd be nice to give the sims the ability to upgrade the comfort level of furniture ...because I like some of the lower comfort level beds but I never use them because I want my sims rested.

Excellent idea.

• Options
    YellebYelleb Posts: 156 Member
    Being able to upgrade the stats of a bed with the tinkering skill is a great idea! If we can make appliances unbreakable, why not?
  • Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    i always use Cordelia's bed but i'm "a bit" (euphemism) tired of the colors (and the look), but it's the best bed we have. So yes, i would love more bed.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I have a bed question and as this is a bed thread, I shall ask it here.

Can Sims roll over in beds? When I played Sims 4, my Sims didn't move all night. I wondered if it was because they had small beds. Though, in Sims 3, even in a small bed, they move. The kids are always rolling over and it's adorable when a couple cuddle up in bed.

They don't roll over but sometimes you can hear them giggling and muttering in beds, like they're dreaming or something.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I'd love some more beds and some more bed interactions, such as cuddling while sleeping with your other half.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @Loanet, thanks! I like the sounds they make, I hope that they will add snoring and moving in bed soon too.