Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Repentance - An Interactive Horror Story - FINAL EPISODE

Comments

• Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @sweetnightingale
    typos get the best of us xD

i really suggest using surveynuts.com for any polls you make as well :) it's free and it's the easiest poll maker i've used ahah

i make CC depending on my mood, and only for my game ahah the last CC i made (i think) was a month ago i wanted flats in different colors, so i recolored the maxis flats provided

indeed! i'm not too worried about having college on top of writing though. when i role played still i did high school and college courses, and it wasn't too horrendous to balance it all out ahah

i knooooow. calligraphy is so beautiful, i wish i was more skilled xD do you have any with the flex nib? i love vintage stuff, but it's always so overpriced and stuff

agreed! xD
  • Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness - They sure do. Typos are the worst and they can get past you in a hurry.

Sounds good to me. I'm all about easy I'll definitely mark Survey Nuts as a resource.

Oh, well, that sounds easy enough. I imagine recolors aren't too bad. I guess it's when you get in there and try to make something from scratch is when it can get pretty tough. I admire people who are great at making CC since that certainly isn't one of my talents. Of course, it's bad when there's CC out there that can wreak havoc on your game.

A good balance is always the healthiest way although sometimes it can be hard to find sometimes. At least you can juggle everything and will do okay.

Oh, definitely. I'm so envious of those who can do calligraphy. Yep, I have a few with flex nibs. Waterman pens are known for their flexible nibs. Also, depending on the ink you get, you can get some very nice shading and cool line variation on the different strokes. Yeah, I hear ya. Vintage stuff can be very expensive, depending on what you're looking for.
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    @NSHIPPUDENFAN @CHARLIIMAI @SWEETNIGHTINGALE @RUBY10990 @SOUROCHA
    episode five and poll five are up, enjoy! also, i've decided to stop doing teasers, as these are the final episodes of repentance.
  • Options
    @sweetnightingale
    i didn't even see this reply, ugh ahah

meee too, especially when interactive stories require so much work ahah

indeed! CC isn't too difficult to make, honestly, it just involves a bunch of mesh combining, but creating an entirely new mesh can be difficult depending on what the item your working on is

yeah, it's more of just a hobby and if it ever became too much i'd just have to set episode releases back to a point where it's not miserable

interesting! the most i know about pens is how fluid they write and when they need new ink ahah
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Terrible what happened to Fredrikke. I actually voted for Kathy and ken to go back to the place to try and save/help the others, but calling the police works too. Idk that the police will be able to help/get there in time though..good chapter! :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited August 2016
    Well, R.I.P Fredrikkie, but to be fair she was a little nuty, just sad he had to die being crazy...and I hope Ashely don't get crazy because she killed her, Glad Kathy found her way, at least one of then is going to survive to tell the story, and I think the gun amanda has is going to help in the future...maybe with Whisper? :D
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Ohhh hard decisions yet again! Already voted. Waiting for the reveal of the next episode. :)
  • Options
    @NSHIPPUDENFAN @CHARLIIMAI @SWEETNIGHTINGALE @RUBY10990 @SOUROCHA
    i was a bit behind schedule due to my game having difficulties, but i hope the final episode of repentance was worth the wait :)
    i put up a "final poll", but you don't have to vote in it if you'd prefer not to! it's more to see how everyone felt about the series
    i've loved writing this story, and i hope everyone enjoyed reading it!
  • Options
    That was really great! I'm glad a few of them actually survived! I honestly was worried Whisper would end up getting Conrad and Ashley! Thank goodness Amanda made it in time! I'd love to see an epilogue/special showing what's become of everyone after such a tragic ordeal. I'd also be interested in seeing new characters/returning ones in a new story! XD Great work!

• Options
    I really liked the outcome! I'm glad they both survived ( Conrad and Ashley) and Amanda and Kathy, too! Whisper is a little insane, as I think therapy would help better than revange...Talking about it, will be apinful to they go back to their lifes, and with their friends dead, to...reallly interested to see a second season, but I wonder how is going to be....definaly, if I can, will submit some sim less...nervous. :D
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    4/7 survivors is pretty good all things considered!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    It was awesome! Fully supporting a new season of it, it was fun to vote! I would not like to see the same characters back though, they already suffered a lot!
    Thank you @TheoriesOfHappiness for guiding us in this crazy rollercoaster ;)
  • Options

not sure if i missed anyone who chatted in thread, but just wanted to inform you all that i am back and plan to start collecting sims for a second season of repentance (it will be called "Hunted") on october 1st (a "follow-up" episode for the survivors will be released on that day as well)! the season will go all the way until the end of october, and end on halloween! it's going to be a bit different from repentance; by this, i mean there will be more story, less "life or death" choices, and it won't all be happening over the course of a night in a trap-house. thank you guys so much for reading along with the first season, and i hope the second season will be even better! :)
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Can't wait for season 2 also Welcome Back I'm glad you're feeling better! :)
  • Options
    @WitcHazard
    thank you so much for welcoming my return both here and on my blog! it's good to be back, and i can't wait to get started on season 2 as well! i've just began to design the main locations, so i'm eager to begin collecting sims. :)
  • Options
    Yay! Welcome back! Looking foward to this New story that will come very Nice with halloween! And as always going to sub the sim! ;)
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    yay! glad to hear i'll get another sim from you!
    i intentionally postponed the second season until october so it aligns with halloween! ;)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness glad you're doing well! Honestly I'm open to you using whoever from my gallery, lol xD

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    i may take you up on that offer!
    i'm considering making the group a bit bigger, since i have a "larger household" mod, but not too sure yet. :)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness XD, of course you can haha ;).

And yeah more people would be interesting, if not a bit chaotic XD.

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    well, since it'll be more story based and there are only six episodes to tell the entire thing, i'll have really long episodes ahahah
    that being said, having more characters would just give me more to write, and probably wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to me
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @TheoriesOfHappiness True ;).

Ooh longer episodes are always nice! XD

-if you decide to pick some of my sims in the gallery, if I don't have backstory on their description, I'd be happy to give some here XD.

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    yessss, i'm thinking they'll be decently large ahahah; repentance was capping around 2000 words, and there were some things i chose to omit for the sake of quick story telling weekly, but i'm thinking this next season will cap around 5000, if i can manage it hahah

alright, sweet! i'm working on the area for season two still, atm (which is why i am waiting until the 1st to begin my collecting) but the moment i get it all lined up i'll tell you what sims i am looking at to add :)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness I don't mind 3, 4, 5 seasons... :D
  • Options
    @Sourocha
    oh wow, i'm not sure i can do 5 seasons, but there is a possibility of a 3rd! :lol:
    i'm a sucker for horror, and as long as people are interested, i'll be here to write! :)