Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wow! Newlin is an evil brat! Can't wait to see the trouble he will cause. >:) Mor and Simon together is not going to be good at all! Oh the drama has begun! :p
  • Options
    Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    It seems that there will be Mor drama to come! (:
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    No more clear skies ahead, it's time for some storm! >:)
  • Options
    dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    *bites nails anxiously, waiting for next update*
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    *bites nails anxiously, waiting for next update*

Next week!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Haha that last line is perfect!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    When Kalani saw her parents standing at the entrance of the compound she ran over to them, jumping into her father’s arms. “Momma, Daddy! I’m so grateful to see you! Why didn’t you tell me you were coming?”

Screenshot_914.jpg

“We would have, sweetness, but there is a dangerous man who shouldn’t know our whereabouts. We couldn’t send a letter less he intercepted it. He can’t know we’ve left Mist and the others alone.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re here all the same. I’ve been worried sick!”

Screenshot_916.jpg

Kalani gives her mother a huge hug. “I’ve missed you so much. It’s been ages since we’ve been together. Tell me all about our people. Are they well?”

Screenshot_912.jpg

Her parents both exchange grievous looks, making Kalani uneasy. “What has happened?”

Patting her arms, her father says, “We will explain all to you once we settle in. Where is this mate of yours? We want to meet him.”

“What is that awful look, Father? You will like him.”

Screenshot_915.jpg

Just then, Koa joins them. “Yes, if you love to hear chatter. The man loves to talk.”

Aulani gives him a sidelong glance. “Oh, really? That sounds annoying. I don’t like the man already.”

Screenshot_918.jpg

Kalani pushes her brother and playfully hits her father. “Oh, stop it, you two. Mother, you will adore him. He will have you wrapped around his little finger once you taste his cooking.”

Screenshot_919.jpg

Indignant, Aulani exclaims, “He couldn’t be better than me in that skill. Where is he?”

Screenshot_920.jpg

Ysa grins. “Kalani, if he’s better at cooking than your father, he WILL win my heart.”

Screenshot_925.jpg

Just then, Runoi bursts through their circle, arms open wide. “Welcome one and all to our humble abode. I can tell by your winsome beauty, you must be Kalani’s mother--the gorgeous and very famous Creator Mother, Ysa Wahine.”

Screenshot_924.jpg

Runoi bows extravagantly as he kisses Ysa’s hand. “I am most excellently happy to make your gracious acquaintance! My name is Runoi Iki formerly of the Tribe Makai. I’m sure you’ve heard of our great deeds in the commerce of breeding the best breeding slaves in all the Amazon.”

Ysa giggles, nodding at Kalani. “You’re right, Kalani. He is charming.” Smiling, she says, “It is my honor to welcome you into our family, Runoi. You’ve made our Kalani very happy. Sunbeams are radiating from her. I’ve never seen her so joyful. I must thank you for this.”

Screenshot_929.jpg

Annoyed, Aulani clears his throat. “Enough fuss over this...slave. I’m hungry. Runoi, my daughter says you are a master chef. I want to test it out. To the kitchen with you.” He puts his arm around Runoi. Glancing back at Kalani, he winks.

Grinning, Kalani shakes her head at her father. It’s so good to finally have her family home.

After supper, Ysa steals into the nursery to have a look at her new granddaughter, Makana.

“You will be the best Creator of Tribe Wahine, Makana. I am asking the Maker to send a special blessing upon you.”

Screenshot_900.jpg

Gingerly, she kisses the sweet babe.

Screenshot_899.jpg

Aulani follows in after her, closing the door with a soft click.

Without taking her eyes off the baby, Ysa says, “Isn’t she gorgeous, Aulani? I’m so proud. We have our new Creator Heiress.”

“Ysa...I’m not sure waiting to tell them what happened is such a good idea.”

Screenshot_898.jpg

Pleading with her eyes, Ysa says, “Aulani, tears of woe are coming which will land this whole tribe in misery. Can’t they have one more day of happiness? I will not take that from them. Let them visit with us without the heaviness of despair. Come. Bond with your granddaughter and stop thinking of what happened or what’s to come.”

Slowly, Aulani walks over to his granddaughter. Ripples of awe quake through him as he sees the beauty of her face. “She is a bright red head, like her mother. Good. You won’t look like that prattling fool of a father you have, sweet child.” Aulani laughs. He does like Runoi, though, and is happy for his daughter. The two of them raising their daughter as a family is more than he had with Ysa and his children.

Screenshot_901.jpg

But his joyful thoughts darken like a coming storm. “I don’t know what will happen, sweet baby, but I will protect you with all the power I have. You won’t have to worry.”

Screenshot_902.jpg

“What do you mean, Lady Mor? How could you know I was coming?”

Turning toward Simon, she explains, “Don’t you know my power by now? Simple man. But never mind that. What is it you desire? Revenge?”

Screenshot_909.jpg

“They killed them. All of them. My whole clan. My sons.”

“I know. I saw in the Luminous.”

Screenshot_910.jpg

“Help me kill them. You have powers that can do this. Help me and I will be your slave forever.”

Screenshot_907.jpg

Mor shoots Simon with a dark look. “Power comes with a price, Simon. Only being my slave is not enough payment.”

Screenshot_908.jpg

Casting his eyes downward, Simon mumbles, “But it’s all I have left. Tribe Wahine stole everything from me.”

Mor's voice rips through the quiet night, hauntingly, “Together, we will not only destroy Tribe Wahine, but we will conquer the Amazon.”

Eyes wide, Simon asks, “How can we do this?”

“Find Leia Wahine and bring her to me.”

Screenshot_911.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    UGH MOR NO STOP
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Yes! New chapter! xD
    Double-yes! we will see the Cast of "last season" again! xDDD

Makana looking just like Kalani makes me wonder if she will instead act like Runoi? I can't imagine that :D
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I missed Aulani and Ysa so much, it's good to see them again <3 But bad times are coming, aren't? If Mor has the plans, it's already a very bad sign :/
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Yeees! #MorDramaToCome AND finally Leia again? Do want! :smiley:
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    That was a cute meeting! Nice to see that even Ysa is charmed by Runoi, and I love the picture where the sun is hitting Kalani just in the way Ysa said.

And ugh. Guess there will be Mor drama to come.
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    yay for the new chapter @pammiechick ! UGH -- BAD Mor!! Just go away already! Those 2 should just .... I don't know what. But they need to leave the good people of tribe Wahine alone! :p My poor old person heart can't take all this drama! :blush: LOL
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I completely forgot about Leia.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Yes! I knew it. We love to hate Simon.
    Sorry, but I still can't dislike Mor.
    Now, to wait on what those two will brew up with Leia.
    >:)
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    See Ysa ! this is what you get for being so evil towards Mor . And Aulani cruelly turning his back against Mor the mother of his children. Let this be a lesson. Never play with a womans heart , especially someone who is as powerful as Mor . But I'm afraid revenge can be quite a bitter pill to swallow , Aulanis children will also be caught in the middle, poor babies.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I've always liked Mor cuz it felt like she really does have some good in her heart I'm a bit sad that she seems like a power-hungry villian now, unless she has ulterioror motives we don't know about. Btw I've been following this story long before I ever became a member and now that I am one, I can comment on it all I want! :)
  • Options
    MistyDove wrote: »
    I've always liked Mor cuz it felt like she really does have some good in her heart I'm a bit sad that she seems like a power-hungry villian now, unless she has ulterioror motives we don't know about. Btw I've been following this story long before I ever became a member and now that I am one, I can comment on it all I want! :)

Welcome! We'll see what's in store!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    See Ysa ! this is what you get for being so evil towards Mor . And Aulani cruelly turning his back against Mor the mother of his children. Let this be a lesson. Never play with a womans heart , especially someone who is as powerful as Mor . But I'm afraid revenge can be quite a bitter pill to swallow , Aulanis children will also be caught in the middle, poor babies.

So true... :(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Dear, readers:

I haven't had time to play Tribe Wahine because of my schedule. But I WILL be playing it and catching up on screenshots this weekend! So, please look forward to updates next week!

That said, I wanted to announce a new story you can read in the meantime, Day & Knight.

1banner_1.jpg

It follows the I'm a Lover Challenge. It's a romance with a lot of twists and turns and it will follow generations--every gen will be different and the challenge ensures interesting drama. I think you will love it!

Rest assured, I am committed to Tribe Wahine. In the coming weeks, I should be able to resume a good schedule for it once I get time to play.

Thank you for your continued support of this story! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Already bookmarked your new story, just need to find time for reading. Excited to see what drama this new story brings! :) Congrats on the gallery spotlight! It's a wonderful cabin in the woods!
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Already bookmarked your new story, just need to find time for reading. Excited to see what drama this new story brings! :) Congrats on the gallery spotlight! It's a wonderful cabin in the woods!

OHHHH! I got a spotlight??? Wow! I'm shocked!!! Thanks for letting me know...and I hope you like the new story. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Just wondering, where did you get Ysa's sandals? They are so pretty!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    cupcake12 wrote: »
    Just wondering, where did you get Ysa's sandals? They are so pretty!

Ysa's sandals are ingame, I believe. Not sure if they come with a pack, though. It would be an early pack like the Outdoor or Get to Work if it's not in the base game. I have all packs so it's hard for me to know which one. I do know they're not cc.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg