Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~Amara and Cinnamon: 50 Puppies Challenge~

Comments

• Options
    KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    Got my Sims working again, got a dog made for sire. However I can't share links yet (which includes pictures), he is up on the Exchange/in my studio. "Nice Wolf" by KITTKARRKITT
    (Ingame name is Drake and traits: Hunter, Quiet, Playful)
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    @Karrkitt, I found him. He's been added to my Sire's list and I'll let you know when it is his turn in my game. A link to him will be provided and credit given!
  • Options
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 Yes his name's Drake. He's actually non-destructive in my game but feel free to keep or change it to Quiet.
    (you're welcome to adopt a cat too)

:)
  • Options
    ~^_^~ Today is my 34th Birthday!!! I'm so happy!! Going to spend the day with my loving husband and pets (after I get done at the daycare of course!!) <3
  • Options
    Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    Woot! Happy birthday! Have a fun day (hopefully feel better!)
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Okay now that school life is calming down, I can finally get back into my challenge. I've uploaded pups 16-19 and will be updating my story as soon as I can. For those who are still with me, I thank you for being so patient it means allot!!
  • Options
    Update coming soon!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    (Now that I've had help finding my story...thank you Fiveme2!!) I am pleased to announce an update in the works. It has been so hectic between work and school I've had so little time to actually play my challenge let alone update it.

But I do have some rather exciting news. In another of my challenges I've had a litter of kittens and a litter of puppies born that will be available for adoption.

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested.
    -Litters posted in separate posts-

If anyone is interested, you can PM me your emails and I'll send them to you.

REGARDING THE LITTERS-FIRST COME FIRST SERVED..NO HOLDS.
    Please tell me which animal you want, number and name.

If no one responds, they will be uploaded to the Exchange for everyone to enjoy, just wanted to give my friends a head start before that.
    Post edited by ElijahsBabyGurl9 on
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Kittens
    SCs Emerald Glare x SCs Ninja (both parents were adopted from Shades Cattery)
    --Shades Cattery On Hiatus--
    Screenshot_487.jpg
    Kittens in Order:
    1. Sen F Traits: Aggressive, Independent, Adventurous
    2. Dakota M Traits: Playful, Adventurous, Independent
    3. *Sebastian* M Traits: Hyper, Adventurous, Hunter <---Personal Favorite!
    4. Mimi F Traits: Adventurous, Clueless, Lazy
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Puppies
    Milo x Rayche (dogs were adopted from BluSkysKennel)
    Screenshot_500.jpg
    Puppies in Order:
    1. Adam M Traits: Hyper, Noisy, Proud
    2. Jellie F Traits: Genius, Friendly
    3. Rudy M Traits: Adventurous, Hydrophobic, Friendly Rudy is staying in the household, we like him!! No longer available!
    4. Mercedes F Traits: Adventurous, Proud, Genius
  • Options
    IomaiIomai Posts: 251 Member
    Cute dogs and cute story.
  • Options
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 I'm back, nice kitties n pups.

Would you like a friend Calico cat female for this story?
  • Options
    @KARRKITT, Thank you and I'd love one. Calicos are one of my faves!! <3
  • Options
    UPDATE For Litters:

All pups and kittens are now grown up. I'll be posting their adult pics and they'll be up for adoption until they are gone. They all aged up really pretty. <3 I'm proud of them!
  • Options
    Decided to upload the litters...since no one was interested. They are very good looking pets. An update for the story coming soon. Finally have some free time.
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Hi, stranger! *waves* ;)

Was looking through this thread for the first time. Your furry ones are SO cute. <3
  • Options
    Hi, stranger! *waves* ;)

Was looking through this thread for the first time. Your furry ones are SO cute. <3

Hey how are you? Thank you. Its been a wild ride trying to find the time to update this story of mine. I'm stubborn and will finish this challenge no matter what. Hope you've been well. Thank you for popping in, my thread has been kinda quiet lately. Now I've got some free time coming up soon with my College Summer Term being over I can get back into my game and finally write those updates that have been gathering in my notebook...:P I'm glad you like my 'furry' ones. I do too.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    ****50 PUPS CHALLENGE ON HIATUS***

School has started up again and atm I'm very busy. I've barely had the time to play let alone update. So for now, I am placing this challenge on HIATUS. Do not worry I am not quitting, just taking a break from it. I'll probably work on the 50 Cat/Kitten challenge that @Fiveme2 is taking up. Might be a little easier than this one. I have to move the family again and atm the save is glitchy so I'm reluctant to go back in. I hope to pick this one back up soon. I'll let you all know when I do.

Thanks for staying around (both readers and lurkers). It means allot. All of the dogs born in my game as of now are available for download so feel free to checkout my studio.

~EBG9
  • Options
    I will be making a huge update coming soon. Having to write it out and find the pics that go with it. Some parts may not have images. I hope there are some of you that are still reading my challenge. I've not given up just taken a step back in order to reorganize. <3
  • Options
    Always waiting for your post :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ~GENERATION ONE TOTAL PUPS: 25
    NICKOLAI AND CINNAMON HAVE PASSED ON; THEIR DAUGHTER ANGELLA IS TAKING OVER FROM HERE ON OUT~

Generation 2 Canine Heir is Angella.
    Generation 2 Sim Heir is Akamus.
    -Images coming soon-
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~GENERATION 2 SIRE LIST~

First Sire is Patches Miller (ingame Sire) happened by accident but still being counted toward puppies total.
    Next will be Sire #8 Raventoes Anuk!

Sire #9 Rorik
    Created by Ookami11666

Sire #10 Spork (Little Dog)
    Created by Elyranna

Sire #11 Lucky aka “Pretzel” (Little dog)
    –used in a previous 50 Foals Challenge, “mother” of Chakra-
    Created by Jiamond5

Sire #12 Marty
    Created by WebBug101

Sire #13 Lex the East Siberian Laika
    Created by Sanchita

Sire #14 Viola aka “Duke” (f to m) Fiveme2s Challenge Pup
    Created by Fiveme2

Sire #15 Chienloup
    Created by lacuisiniere

Sire #16 King (little dog)
    Created by henuska001

Sire #17 Rodney Siberian Laika
    Created by Sanchita

Sire #18
    Created by

Sire #19
    Created by

Sire #20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update On the Way!!

• Options
    Woot!
  • Options
    Came back, although having a few little issues with Sims 3 and my mac (mainly, memory usage. wow this game takes a lot). Drake the Dire Wolf dog is still available for this if you wanted to know. As for the mentioned Calico cat I may have lost or misplaced it. I might have a backup somewhere. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Since I cant recall where I left off (mainly pics missing) I am going to give a quick recap then move on with Generation 2.

Recap of what I do remember:

-Cinnamon had four pups with Fiveme2s Bear; all female; Roxie, Rosie, Yumi, Sheba. Though only Sheba and Yumi were uploaded because I lost the files for Roxie and Rosie. Bear is 'returned' to his owner.
    -Pierce achieves Level 10 in Law Enforcement Career.
    -Amara achieves Level 9 in Culinary Career; steadily working on becoming a 5-star Chef.
    -Amara's oldest daughter Sakura, becomes pregnant by a young man from Sunset Valley; Marty Keaton. (Sakura is in my studio)
    -Pearle (the family's Unicorn mare) gives birth to a black Uni colt, named Thunder.
    -Apollo and Athena enrolled in boarding school; Akamus attends Science Academy, also has a part-time job in Criminal career.
    -Bear's pups age into adults, quickly followed by Thunder (Unicorn stallion).
    -Lyra, Xandra, and Paquel move out on their own; Sakura stays until her child is born. She has a baby girl. She leaves the child with Amara. She names her Nadhia. Then also moves out.
    -Triplets age into Teens (Akamus, Athena, and Apollo).
    -Amara gives birth to a baby boy named Robbie (had a wild juice kegger party while at Uni. The father is Chen).
    -Both children have IF dolls. Robbie's is Lillian, Nadhia's is Justin. Robbie is human and Nadhia is a Fairy.
    -Babies age to Toddlers (all skills from toys and books maxed)
    -Cinnamon pregnant with Poppo's pups (Poppo was pure white stray and is in my Studio). She has four pups 3 females 1 male. Virezla, Denver, Moon, and Emily. -Pups in Studio-
    -Thunder the unicorn decides to return to the wild. He will be missed.
    -Bears pups all find homes.
    -Poppo's pups all grow up and find wonderful homes.
    -Cinnamon finally becomes pregnant with Nickolai's pups. Nickolai ages to Elder soon after.
    -Robbie and Nadhia age into children and quickly work on getting their IFs turned human. So now the family has 3 Teens, and 2 (soon to be 2 more) children in the home.
    -Apollo, Athena, Akamus all graduate their schools with honors and age into YA.
    -Pierce quits law enforcement; he reached the top of the career. He joins Criminal to keep an eye on Akamus (he joins after his father said not too.)-accelerates quickly in career partly to his 'Evil and Genius' traits.
    -Amara reaches Level 10 in Culinary, becomes a Five-star Chef and is given brand new 'upgraded' kitchen appliances as her reward and to celebrate her promotion.
    -Poppo's pups grow into adults and quickly find homes.
    -Amara considers quitting Culinary and joining Science and Medicine career.
    -Nadhia and Robbie succeed in using the Chemistry Table to create the Imaginaruim potion to bring their IFs to life. Household now contains 3 Teens, 4 children, 3 YAs and 2 adults. Quite a houseful (including the pets).
    -All 4 of the children maintain honor roll throughout school.
    -Pierce reaches level 6 in Criminal; Con Artist.
    -Amara still in Culinary and yet undecided.
    -All 4 of the children age into Teens, Attend Prom and decide to attend Boarding schools of their choices afterwards.
    -Pearle romances a wild stallion. Has 2 foals. 1 Unicorn colt and a painted filly. Dasher is the Unicorn and Ribbons is the filly. (both can be found in my studio)
    -Dasher grows up and returns to the wild, Ribbons is claimed by Akamus so she stays.
    -Cinnamon has 6 pups from Nickolai 3 male 3 female. Females: Angella (heir), Chiara, Ratza. Males: Harambe, Rademenes, Fletcher. -Pups in Studio-
    -Cinnamon ages into Elder soon after.
    -All the pups grow quickly and find homes with Angella as the exception.
    -Nickolai passes away soon after his pups grow up. The entire family takes it very hard. Cinnamon takes Nickolai's passing very hard she decides she cant bear it. She says goodbye to her bondmate, each of the pups both hers and her bondmates. And passes away a few 'Sim days' later.
    -Amara is crushed at the loss of her lifelong companion. She and Pierce spar for several hours all the while venting their sorrow, anger, confusion and denial. This seems to help them come to terms with the loss.
    -Family moves to Lucky Palms to start fresh in a new town.
    -Apollo, Athena, Justin, Robbie, Nadhia and Lillian all move out together in a new home in the town. Leaving their parents and Akamus in charge.
    -Angella is expecting her first litter from a dog in Appaloosa Plains. Patch Miller a Dalamtian mix. Family adopts Raventoes 'Anuk' as next sire.
    -Akamus decides he wants to attend University and get a degree in either Communications or Business. He is lonely and wants to start looking for love of his own.
    -Angella has four pups 3 females 1 male. Cairo, Winston, Maya, Maggie. (All recently uploaded as adults).

GENERATION ONE HAS ENDED...GENERATION 2 BEGINS NOW!!