Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Repentance - An Interactive Horror Story - FINAL EPISODE

Comments

• Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @Sourocha
    most of my horror scenarios are based on psychology and when the human mind snaps. if fredrikke got pushed far enough, she would definitely lash out violently (especially suffering from such severe paranoia), because it's human nature. let's hope nothing pushes her to the edge like that, however. :)

as i said previously, i can't really discuss anything in detail about the rooms because i could accidentally influence people, but i am eager to see how other people react to your thoughts regarding the remaining survivors! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    hey everyone! sorry to tag you for the hundredth time, but just for fun, i made a survey based on preference for characters! this survey will, in no way influence the story, it's just for entertainment value and to chat about our favorites and least favorite characters! i feel semi-left out of the poll chat, anyway, so figured making this fun side survey would keep the thread a little more lively than it was this past week! let's discuss? <3

if you're interested in my choices for this side survery based on the characters, let me know, and i will share! :)
    Character preference survey!

@NShippudenFan @sweetnightingale @Sourocha @Charliimai @Ruby10990
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Okay, unpopular opinion time. My favorite character so far is Whisper. Is she a psychopath and totally bonkers? Yes, she is, but at least she's exacting her revenge, and the kids must have done something really bad to p*ss her off. Second favorite character, De'niro, because he's doing something to survive and not having a panic attack (yet). Honestly though, my second favorite would have been Clark if he hadn't died, because I'm biased. Least favorite is Freddy because she's going to become a nuisance due to her paranoia and will eventually lash out causing more harm than good.
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    My favourite is Freddie. My second is Whisper I don't know but I feel like they have a lot in common I could see Freddie possibly becoming whisper in a few years after tipping over the edge. Ooooh Maybe that's the twist!!! :D:D:D

I love Whisper and I cant wait to find out her story. What has driven her not only plan but carry out such Evil ?
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    personally, my favorite is whisper and my second choice is freddie. i foresee something dark coming out of her if she's not maintained properly with her choices in the upcoming episodes! of course, i'm just as in the dark about how the characters are going to behave until the choices are cast and stuff in the voting, but with the way she's been behaving from the get go...

i don't necessarily have a least favorite, because i love writing as them all, but i was torn between kathy and amanda only because of their current behaviors. amanda's bossiness and negativity is irking me (which is good, because i wrote it to be that way!) while kathy's apathy is also bothering me, though i guess i can't blame her for not wanting to kill any of the animals, especially when one has a deadly toxin in them. :)

as i said though, they're not really a "least favorite", rather more of a "i currently am annoyed by you as a character" hahaha.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @Charliimai
    as a side note, since it is not a spoiler for anything that is to come, let's just say Whisper has some more... personal vendetta's against them all. ;)
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Fredrikke is my favorite xD, I just like her unique personality xD. Yes she's paranoid, but it makes the story more interesting in my opinion, since she doesn't trust people xD. I couldn't help but pick Kathy as my second fave, lol. And I only chose Whisper as my least fave -not because I dislike her character or anything- but because she's the evil one, causing chaos xD. I did almost pick Ashley as least favorite since, yeah, she's kinda whiny and a bit mean xD. But I love the story and all the characters are great and add to the story in their own ways! :).
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    i love ashley's meanness, personally ;)
    i tried not to pick my own sim as a favorite, however hahah
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Haha, yeah, like I said though each character has their own personalities and moments they bring to the story, so whether or not they're chosen as favorite or not, they're all great and the story is awesome! XD.

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    thank you! so far, i'm really enjoying writing it, i just hope there is a little more discussion and activity here in the thread! i keep saying that, in hopes it will make it happen! ;)
  • Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness xD, well I enjoy sharing opinions, especially on books/stories and characters so I'm all for the discussion, too! :). And it's no problem, you're a great writer! I actually have my own book I've been writing (not sims xD) but this year I just haven't had inspiration to continue it. It's like I know where I want it go, but actually sitting down and adding it/typing it into the story is just...not working out xD. Idk haha.

• Options
    @NShippudenFan
    awww, thanks so much! <3 as i said earlier, horror is really my passion.
    when you finish it, though, let me know! i'd love to read it! :)

i'm also writing a book right now that i want to self publish based around war through the eyes of a 13 year old girl. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    this comment has been deleted.
  • Options
    soooo, i realized that i never linked to poll in episode two like i did for the first!!
    i went back and edited, so now the poll can be accessed via the end of episode two as well! :)
  • Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    I know I'm responding late but here goes anyway.

Read Part 2 and answered the poll questions. Looking forward to seeing Part 3 and what comes next.

@TheoriesOfHappiness - Hahaha! Isn't it funny how some people think they know everything? My husband is kinda good at telling others how to do their job, which drives me nuts. LOL! One time when I was going through treatment for uterine fibroids, the treatment put me through medically induced menopause, resulting in nasty hot flashes. He said something like, "Hot flashes are all in the mind" to a group of women. O_O I swear if looks could kill, he'd be six feet under right now. Oh, the LOOKS!! Well, he never did that again and is a bit more understanding, especially after I went through treatment for other severe female plumbing problems.

Isn't it funny how it takes all kinds? :) I hate the heck out of confrontations but the husband will dive right in if he thinks/feels something isn't right. He isn't afraid to be the a**hole and will really stick it to someone if/when he gets cheesed off. I can get to that point, but it takes me a lot longer. It's funny. When I DO get to that point and the husband sees it, he'll say, "Geez, dear, you're such a b**ch." Hahahaha! I just smile and thank him because I know it's a complikent. :grin:

Aww man, I feel for you. I didn't have much growing up, but thankfully, my circumstances are better now. I guess coming from where I was, I certainly value what I have and take good care of my things. Thankfully, I don't have anyone out to destroy my property. I can only imagine what the loss of your special things did and I'm sorry you had to go through such a horrible thing. My heart goes out to you. I'm so glad things are better for you now. :)
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    A little (too) late? :D In the pool I choose Fredrikkie, because, (my opinion) I think she kind of stand out by the others girls that are more "popular girls", like good, cool, party hard... :D And I wanted too a name that would be really diferent too! My second is Ashley, even being the situation she is with Fredrikkie :D the one that I last like is whispher, I'm really excited to see her past, because I was afraid It would be the "she's evil just because" maybe she was a nerd? Because only WE saw her and with some of they saw, they would reconize her, or something like " I know what you did In the last summer" :D
  • Options
    @sweetnightingale
    hahaha no worries for late reply! life gets in the way, i understand! :)

oh gosh, i would slay him hahahah. my fiance comes from a pretty deep south background, so when we first got together she was casually racist and sexist, but i would shut her down every time she tried to say jokes and stuff like that. happy to say now she's neither of those things and is appalled over the things that used to make her laugh or the derogatory terms she used to drop. it's best to watch her get angry at people who do it now too, honestly, hahaha.

my fiance is that same, hahaha. she's a pit viper when you get her really mad, but like... a passive aggressive pit viper.

thanks hahah so thankful to be in a situation now where people don't have control over my property anymore. that's such a horrible thing to hold over someone's head, in my opinion, especially when the property is valuable to the person you're using it against.

@Sourocha
    all will be discovered as the story progresses! ;)
    i'm glad you like ashley though! i was worried she wouldn't be popular, since she's kinda the type A b***h hahaha.

@everyone
    the poll will be closed at midnight MNT time (-7) on friday, and shortly after the 3rd episode and 3rd poll will be released! make sure to keep an eye on the thread because at 5pm MNT time on friday, a teaser for episode 3 will be released and when episode 3 is released officially, the "outcome" post on page one will be updated!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_zpsnjc8maeq.gif
    "He coughed roughly, the panel behind him clicking and buzzing uselessly.
    Slowly, he slid to his knees just as the pipes on the ceiling began to tremble, an odd scent filling the room."

was a little bit late getting it up today due to slow internet, and it doesn't look the best, but nevertheless...
    hope you guys love the teaser and it keeps you on the edge of your seat until episode / poll 3 are released tonight!
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Why did the panel have to be misleeeeeeeading?!!?!?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    episode three and poll three are all up on the front page, along with the influences to the story and such from episode two's poll.
    sorry it's a bit late, my internet is still being horrendously slow today!
    hope you all enjoy!

• Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness The link at the end of Ep#3 takes us back to episode #2 poll
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    @Charliimai
    oh darn!! thank you for telling me, i'll fix it ASAP! :)
  • Options
    Ooh, very good! I had a feeling Kathy would end up having to kill one of the animals, poor girl. That'll scar her for life xD. But she's still alive! Oh De'Niro..I feel like he kind of died in a way that could have been avoided if he was more careful or something xD. And seems like there's friction with Fredrikke and Ashley. Hmm, wonder if that'll be their downfall. Great story! Loving it x).

• Options
    edited August 2016
    @NShippudenFan
    i'm glad you liked it!
    i had to figure out who died from the panel using a generator, and i was crossing my fingers (no offense to the creator) that amanda would be the one to have to go. i really love de'niro, and i hate that almost all our men are gone now! :/