Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Repentance - An Interactive Horror Story - FINAL EPISODE

Comments

• Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Looking foward to the teaser! :)
  • Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited July 2016
    27zf5mh.jpg

"She reached out, one of her hands stroking his cheek and leaving some dried blood there.
    Blood from one of his friends. Maybe blood from him."

hope you guys love the teaser and it keeps you on the edge of your seat until episode / poll 2 are released tonight!
    @NShippudenFan @sweetnightingale @Sourocha @Charliimai @Ruby10990
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Welp. We know a guy is either dead or seriously injured and my bet is on Clark. *inner head screams 'Why Clark, why?!?!?'*
  • Options
    @Ruby10990
    everyone will have to wait and see! de'niro and conrad are also prospects of being the victim, i will remind you! :)
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    @TheoriesOfHappiness yeah but Clark was the only one alone! *Starts screaming into a pillow*
  • Options
    @Ruby10990
    don't want to instill false hope or anything, but let's just say a lot can happen and it's not hard to get separated from those you are trapped with. ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Is he the only dead? Because really, The Conrad/ Ashley/ Fredrikke thingy was some situation that I thought someone would die! :open_mouth:
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Ooh, what a teaser! XD. Can't wait! :)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @Sourocha
    sorry, i'm not gonna give any other hints!
    you'll just have to read when it's published in a couple hours! ;)
  • Options
    episode two and poll two are officially on the front page!
    please make sure you read the choice outcomes and their influences on the story in the post just beneath the character role sheet!
    there are images attached to show which option was leaned toward more heavily, and more!

@NShippudenFan @sweetnightingale @Sourocha @Charliimai @Ruby10990
  • Options
    Whoa that was good, and crazy! XD. And I like the detail of how Kathy would have panic attacks at a young age, it actually seems to fit her xD. Wasn't expecting Clark to go. But yay, Kathy's still alive, at least for now. She's going a bit insane herself..someone rescue her! Or Kathy, snap out of it, don't hurt the animals, think of Shawn, and get yourself out of there! Lol xD.

• Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Fantastic, I love this story Its so much fun and you are putting so much work into this, B)
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    Really enjoying this story too! ;) it's interesting suspenseful and crazy, haha, in a good way xD. Love it!

• Options
    @NShippudenFan don't you feel if Kathy doesn't take some action she'll end up like Clark. I think her choice is animal's life or hers. Its pretty gruesome having to do the deed but if I had the choice I would be the only thing left alive in that room :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    @Charliimai Yeah, but at the same time the animal lover in me says no xD. That and, there's a chance she wouldn't pick the right animal, and it'd be over for her anyway xD. I picked for her to check the stairs, lol. I just can't really picture her doing that to an animal..but we shall see xD.

• Options
    @NShippudenFan @Charliimai
    glad you guys are liking it so far! i work crazy hard on writing these episodes and organizing all the outcome / consequences, so it makes me happy to hear that so far it's making people happy and ready to read more! unfortunately, i can't tell you what kathy should do because that's cheating as i have the little sheet that says what is the right path, but i really hope people start talking about choices like you guys have as i think that's going to be the way characters survive and make it out, honestly. or, maybe, it will result in their deaths! who knows! ;)

i was sad to see clark go, however, as i really enjoyed his arrogant attitude and thought he'd be some nice drama in the future.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @NShippudenFan The animal lover in me also screams at me not to hurt them but in a life or death situation people make difficult decisions in order to survive and although she doesn't quite now what she's up against. I Believe her desire to live/get back to Shawn would force her to at least try. Even if she chose the wrong animal and couldn't stomach another attempt. I don't know Maybe its just my way of thinking!

:* Edit clark's death has affected me more than I thought :D Replaced Clark's name with Shawn the actual fiancé.
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    @Charliimai true, true. I feel like in any situation if I had to hurt or kill an animal, I'd be a goner because I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it xD. Though considering Kathy's mental state at the moment, maybe she's desperate enough to do it. Or she could also be too hysterical to think about doing anything besides waiting xD. Oh the possibilities..

• Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Your doing an amazing job. I was up at 5 just counting down the time till the 2nd chapter would be up I was even over at the blog reading just after 7am couldn't wait till you posted here :D
    I was worried about talking about the choices as I didn't want to influence anyone but I just cant help myself :D
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    @TheoriesOfHappiness it's a great read/story! My heads honestly getting full of thoughts and wondering what Kathy is gonna do, same with the others, but mainly Kathy since she's my sim, haha xD.

• Options
    Charliimai wrote: »
    @TheoriesOfHappiness Your doing an amazing job. I was up at 5 just counting down the time till the 2nd chapter would be up I was even over at the blog reading just after 7am couldn't wait till you posted here :D
    I was worried about talking about the choices as I didn't want to influence anyone but I just cant help myself :D

Yeah I couldn't help it either xD. It's actually almost 2 am where I am (texas) haha.

• Options
    @Charliimai
    oh gosh, thank you so much. <3 horror writing is my passion, so it thrills me to have invested readers like you! :)
    and actually, i really want people to discuss the story and their choices! i can't personally talk about the voting and what choice i'd choose, or any plot related stuff like that, or i'll influence someone and the story won't be randomized anymore. however, i love to see what people are thinking and love to see how some discussion can bring in a perspective one person might miss on their own when they vote!

@NShippudenFan
    so glad you are enjoying it! i'm excited to see how this poll ends and see what the chapter will look like next week!
    hopefully *crosses fingers* no more deaths for at least one episode hahahah
  • Options
    Charliimai wrote: »

:* Edit clark's death has affected me more than I thought :D Replaced Clark's name with Shawn the actual fiancé.

@Charliimai I noticed that xD. But I thought well yeah they're kinda friends so it makes sense haha. You're close though, Clark and Shawn both have 5 letters in their name...so does Kathy xD.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    new conspiracy theory: clark is shawn ;)
  • Options
    Just finish reading! And I reallly like it! I hope Fredrikke don't go total nuts, ( even that I hardly see her doing something bad to another person) and I really thought that either Asheley or Fredrikke was going to die! Didn't thought a nap would kill Clark... :| I hope Kathy found another way, insted of killing the animal! Amanda and D'hiro are in a dificult situation, because, if I remember, at night, the plants release carbonic gas, so It would make it really hard for they to breathe! Besides that they are in another room...