Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Under 70 Subscribers Collab! CLOSED - I will not be updating this thread anymore.

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited July 2016
    MiKeyPlays wrote: »
    @Spottydog714 I am interested in participating in this collab!. I would love to do a create-a-sim video seeing as building is not my forte yet lol. Btw I can't posts links because I haven't been around long enough apparently but my channel is called MiKey Plays.

@MiKeyPlays That's alright, I will add you to the first post. and I've liked your comment so hopefully you become a full member soon :) Is this you? Clicks

Elliecake wrote: »
    I would love to participate as well! My channel is EllieSims

I'll also sub whoever needs new subscribers :smile:

@Elliecake I'll add you to the first post too.

I've subbed to you both.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    @Spottydog714 Yay, thanks! I subbed you back :smile:

I'm excited about meeting more simmers and collaborating! This will be a ton of fun. An idea could be...a CAS collaboration, where we give each other's sims a makeover (it also fits with the other suggested theme!). That's just something totally simple we could start with maybe.
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
  • Options
    MiKeyPlaysMiKeyPlays Posts: 2 New Member
    @Spottydog714 Thank you for subbing! But that YT channel isn't me lol. It is spelt "MiKey Plays" with the capital K. On the channel you'll see Harry Potter Let's Plays. Sorry you have to do all this searching, being a newb on the forum isn't the best thing lol

ps subbing to you as well :smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    MiKeyPlays wrote: »
    @Spottydog714 Thank you for subbing! But that YT channel isn't me lol. It is spelt "MiKey Plays" with the capital K. On the channel you'll see Harry Potter Let's Plays. Sorry you have to do all this searching, being a newb on the forum isn't the best thing lol

ps subbing to you as well :smile:

@MiKeyPlays Yap found you :)
    And thank you =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Elliecake wrote: »
    @Spottydog714 Yay, thanks! I subbed you back :smile:

I'm excited about meeting more simmers and collaborating! This will be a ton of fun. An idea could be...a CAS collaboration, where we give each other's sims a makeover (it also fits with the other suggested theme!). That's just something totally simple we could start with maybe.

@Elliecake Yes, that works... I will add it to suggested themes. Thank you =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    @ajaxpost Would you like to participate? :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    @ajaxpost Would you like to participate? :)
    Hi @Spottydog714, thank you for the invite. :)

I've not collaborated on anything before and not sure how much I would be able to contribute but it could be an interesting personal challenge as well as helping fellow Simmers. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what the group thinks and join in where I can.
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Sign me up! My channel is SummerFalls :smiley:
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    ladiieashladiieash Posts: 108 Member
    I think we should all do create a sim and/or built for this collab. Like half of us would have to create one member of a cast of any tv show or movie that we could all choose. For example, the big bang theory then the other half would create the house, or rooms from the show or movie.
  • Options
    NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member
    Well, I'm up for it, especially for any create a sim "power of cc" vids, I love creating stuff without CC. <3

I totally get it that CC makes sims prettier and our lives as creators better/easier etc, but with current CC situation, I prefer to download CCs when Maxis and EA have decided they're done with updating TS4 and once they've moved on to TS5. Corrupted saves, broken CC... it's an occurring theme among CC-lovers. ;)
    7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • Options
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    Hi @Spottydog714, thank you for the invite. :)

I've not collaborated on anything before and not sure how much I would be able to contribute but it could be an interesting personal challenge as well as helping fellow Simmers. I'll keep an eye on this thread and see what the group thinks and join in where I can.

@ajaxpost Well, that's alright. I'm sure we could do a collab where we need at least 1 in game video, it that's what you mean :)
    Sign me up! My channel is SummerFalls :smiley:

@SummerFalls Okay! Added to first post :blush:
    ladiieash wrote: »
    I think we should all do create a sim and/or built for this collab. Like half of us would have to create one member of a cast of any tv show or movie that we could all choose. For example, the big bang theory then the other half would create the house, or rooms from the show or movie.

@ladiieash Interesting idea... I will add it to the first post. The only thing is (don't take this as criticism) , not all of us have the same game. I wouldn't like to exclude people just because they don't play TS3 or TS4... OR maybe we could do the cas in either and the build in just the one game? :) And if people don't want to do a build/cas they could do a premier episode or something?
    Nicottia wrote: »
    Well, I'm up for it, especially for any create a sim "power of cc" vids, I love creating stuff without CC. <3

I totally get it that CC makes sims prettier and our lives as creators better/easier etc, but with current CC situation, I prefer to download CCs when Maxis and EA have decided they're done with updating TS4 and once they've moved on to TS5. Corrupted saves, broken CC... it's an occurring theme among CC-lovers. ;)

@Nicottia Awesome! What's your channel name?

And yes, if we did the theme as suggested by @ladiieash , we would have to say no cc for the build so it can be put together or if we were going to do an episode, no cc for the sims.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Spottydog714 It's that link in my signature... and yes, it's clickable (just like all the links in your signature as clickable as well ;) ).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUr6ZCwdz1-Y5v7mmg4zAZA

Or you can look for Nicottia on both youtube and TS4 gallery.

Edit: Sorry for all the edits, I've got no clue why cutting your post apart to get the quote part where you were addressing me personally didn't work.
    7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • Options
    JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Any brainstorms on what the collab is?
  • Options
    @Spottydog714 It's that link in my signature... and yes, it's clickable (just like all the links in your signature as clickable as well ;) ).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUr6ZCwdz1-Y5v7mmg4zAZA

Or you can look for Nicottia on both youtube and TS4 gallery.

Edit: Sorry for all the edits, I've got no clue why cutting your post apart to get the quote part where you were addressing me personally didn't work.

Thank you! And that's fine :)
    Any brainstorms on what the collab is?

@Jellysimwich We've had these:

- revitalization, renewal, or rejuvenation (ie, makeovers or renovating/remodeling videos.)
    - Movie/TV series. Cas and Build. (ie half of us would have to create one member of a cast then the other half would create the house, or rooms from the show or movie.)

And I was thinking along the lines of friends/lovers being reunited after a long time.

What do you guys think? We can have a vote when there's about 15-20 of us.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    edited August 2016
    I only just started my YouTube account. I have all the sims games besides the original. I would love to join if you'd have me! My account isn't perfect though since I am really just learning. but id love to do this! my account is fls sims!! I'll subscribe to everyone who needs me too :)
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCOkK-_zDg6P4AE2JOomkQjQ
  • Options
    I only just started my YouTube account. I have all the sims games besides the original. I would love to join if you'd have me! My account isn't perfect though since I am really just learning. but id love to do this! my account is fls sims!! I'll subscribe to everyone who needs me too :)
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCOkK-_zDg6P4AE2JOomkQjQ

@fionaloveserrano Hey! Its lovely to see you! And yup, that's fine, I have only just started, too. Added you to the front page :) Subscribed =)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    For those who have just started YouTube, I started mine about a month ago. I don't know everything but I am willing help if you need help with anything :D I really have learned a lot in the last month and willing to share the information with you all :) you can message me on twitter @MonaeKyrie or @Ashexpress or find me on youtube, "Kyrie Monae :)
  • Options
    For those who have just started YouTube, I started mine about a month ago. I don't know everything but I am willing help if you need help with anything :D I really have learned a lot in the last month and willing to share the information with you all :) you can message me on twitter @MonaeKyrie or @Ashexpress or find me on youtube, "Kyrie Monae :)

@ladiieash Same! High Five! :p
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    ajaxpost wrote: »

@ladiieash Interesting idea... I will add it to the first post. The only thing is (don't take this as criticism) , not all of us have the same game. I wouldn't like to exclude people just because they don't play TS3 or TS4... OR maybe we could do the cas in either and the build in just the one game? :) And if people don't want to do a build/cas they could do a premier episode or something?

@Nicottia Awesome! What's your channel name?

And yes, if we did the theme as suggested by @ladiieash , we would have to say no cc for the build so it can be put together or if we were going to do an episode, no cc for the sims.

I think all of us not having the same game would be fine.....I think it would interesting for those who have different sims game, we could possibly have three or two of us create the same person or room but using different games (TS2, TS3, TS4). I personally think it would be great to see how everyone uses each game :)<3
  • Options

I think all of us not having the same game would be fine.....I think it would interesting for those who have different sims game, we could possibly have three or two of us create the same person or room but using different games (TS2, TS3, TS4). I personally think it would be great to see how everyone uses each game :)<3

Oohhh... I get it :) It would be really interesting!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited August 2016
    I have no equipment for recording aside from Windows Movie Maker and the In-Game Recorder. Would this be an issue?

You can find a video I made on my channel to see what my videos are like usually.

EDIT: FOUND IT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHUhB7kpRUU
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I can assure you, my building quality has improved VASTLY since then. Please don't be alarmed!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    @Swiftlover13 Nope, that won't be a problem at all. You could do a build. And dw, you'll be better than me :p
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    wboyd323wboyd323 Posts: 25 Member
    This sounds like fun! I would love to do it and meet some other up and coming simmers!! My channel name is BeeSims

(I'm not allowed to post links yet, so search me up if you don't mind! :D )
  • Options
    DeadlyFangDeadlyFang Posts: 175 Member
    @Spottydog714

This sounds interesting! I'd like to participate. My channel is OftheLilies.