Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you all think the next EP will be good?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    edited July 2016
    doedear wrote: »
    i just hope it isn't something as broad and kinda lacking as get together. i mean, just two traits and no aspirations? nah..

Leader of the Pack aspiration came with GT. ;)

oh yeah, i hardly use it though that's probably why i forgot LOL. still i want more traits and aspirations in an ep.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Even if it's not good folks will buy it anyway.

Yes, I'll buy it if it has more space but how do you know you will or won't like it unless you buy it? I don't rely on other peoples opinions, I think for myself.

Really? You buy every single game that comes out to decide for yourself if you like it or not? Of course not; no one can do that. The smart thing is to not buy indiscriminately. I decide for myself but read reviews to get ideas and impressions. We have to have some type of filter to decide what to buy and what not to buy.
  • Options
    noteye32noteye32 Posts: 250 Member
    i think that it will be geared towards some type of family play.... just a guess of course :)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Even if it's not good folks will buy it anyway.

Yes, I'll buy it if it has more space but how do you know you will or won't like it unless you buy it? I don't rely on other peoples opinions, I think for myself.

Really? You buy every single game that comes out to decide for yourself if you like it or not? Of course not; no one can do that. The smart thing is to not buy indiscriminately. I decide for myself but read reviews to get ideas and impressions. We have to have some type of filter to decide what to buy and what not to buy.

My filter is, I want it, so I buy it. I've been well pleased with everything so far and I don't expect to be disappointed in the future. I'm not one of those who want what they want or they will stop playing S4. It's a growing, ever changing game. If what I want isn't released next, I'm sure it will be soon. I love the Sims. I'm not some fly by night, which ever way the wind blows person. I'm loyal.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Im betting all my money on it that its going to be bad again. The sims 4 devs (mainly blame EA) have crossed my limit and Im now spending most of my time on other things with more value. Its a much better feeling :D
  • Options
    Eef97Eef97 Posts: 325 Member
    Wait... Sims 4 is still active? Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if there are no more eps, just sp and gps. I also wouldn't be surprised if Sims 5 is announced. Might be good to get a clean slate and start again.
  • Options
    rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Eef97 oooooooh that would make me so angry. I would want ALL my money back.

Edit: Or I would rather get a free copy of Sims 5 and they could take away the Sims 4 and all the packs I have bought for it forever
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    If they take our thoughts and ideas into consideration then yes I hope!
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    TS4 is doomed
    nothing more can save it now :naughty:

Not even:

13754559_1777195959229755_7420696139131748997_n.jpg?oh=e0ca945c7804c40362ac9e79cde37c78&oe=582C6CA1

26748ea71b6f74b40865bf15aa2acde635714c3da3569f3ff749974b989dcc34.jpg
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Katy Perry Toddler Pets maybe?

I do not want some chocolate covered poodle with sprinkles on top barking at me because I gave her chopped steak instead of pedigree. What did the dog expect I was too tired to go to Petco!
  • Options
    I definitely want an inheritance system and they need to bring a memory system back (one like in Sims 2), which would benefit elders as they could talk about past experiences.

I want it the way it was originally before they took our options of choice away from us....to this day I can't believe they butchered it for no reason
  • Options
    TheHeku4TheHeku4 Posts: 155 Member
    As said before, this pack will also be my 'make or break' for TS4. I feel like I've been biased, because the sims franchise used to mean so much to me. I had so-so many memories connected to it and I didn't wanna watch the ship sink. I'm actually delirious with confusion when after two years they've been brushing all the mistakes and the obvious-missing family play under the rug and acting like this is how it was supposed to be. I'm freaking happy for all the people who can still enjoy this game. Happy and jealous. But for me, this is getting tiring. Been a long time since GT, I hope the wait is worth it.

And I too went back to the sims 3. The only thing I miss is TS4's create a sim, they really nailed that. I've been having a blast!
    Different strokes for different folks :)
    4XoHjXr.gif
    "You can't agree to disagree, because they're frigging wrong!" 
  • Options
    TheHeku4 wrote: »
    As said before, this pack will also be my 'make or break' for TS4. I feel like I've been biased, because the sims franchise used to mean so much to me. I had so-so many memories connected to it and I didn't wanna watch the ship sink. I'm actually delirious with confusion when after two years they've been brushing all the mistakes and the obvious-missing family play under the rug and acting like this is how it was supposed to be. I'm freaking happy for all the people who can still enjoy this game. Happy and jealous. But for me, this is getting tiring. Been a long time since GT, I hope the wait is worth it.

And I too went back to the sims 3. The only thing I miss is TS4's create a sim, they really nailed that. I've been having a blast!
    Different strokes for different folks :)

I guess based on what your saying whatever EA is "stroking" they need to stop it now before they lose more customers....
  • Options
    StarnrthStarnrth Posts: 19 Member
    NO, I keep comparing the Sims4 EPs to the prior Sims games 1- 3 EPs, and find the Sims4 ones underwhelming.
  • Options
    TheHeku4TheHeku4 Posts: 155 Member

I guess based on what your saying whatever EA is "stroking" they need to stop it now before they lose more customers....

Eh.. I mean, there's always going to be people who buy packs no matter what. People don't realize how they can control the company just by deciding what they buy/not buy. Yes, they'll definitely lose customers when they keep walking the same path as they are right now, but there's also going to be new customers who love that sort of thing. It's going to backfire for them at one point or another, I guarantee d:
    4XoHjXr.gif
    "You can't agree to disagree, because they're frigging wrong!" 
  • Options
    AshlieBoomAshlieBoom Posts: 143 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    I'm on the fence here. I stopped playing Ts4 shortly after Kids Room was released and I haven't bought the latest Stuff pack (this is a first for me). The next EP is a make it or break or situation for me. It will most likely be the first EP fully developed after the base game was launched so it might include some of the long-awaited features that fans have been requesting. Or it might not. One thing is for sure, if the next EP doesn't surprise me and is just another pointless EP like GT (I know clubs are great etc but they were not needed at this point in game where so many stuff is still missing), I'll probably unistall Ts4 and spend my money on new content for Ts3.

My thoughts exactly, I'm just waiting it out to see what happens. I too, haven't bothered with the latest stuff pack because I've said it before, but I think its just fodder, not wasting my money until I know this game is even gonna be a little worth it.
    It's a shame because it's so beautiful! The game does have its positives.
  • Options
    FleReignFleReign Posts: 55 Member
    All I want is something that'll encourage me to play again.
  • Options
    x_Always_Heart_xx_Always_Heart_x Posts: 567 Member
    Im gonna place a bet on that its gonna be a rehash of a previous expansion pack again.
  • Options
    rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    FleReign wrote: »
    All I want is something that'll encourage me to play again.

Saamme
  • Options
    Im gonna place a bet on that its gonna be a rehash of a previous expansion pack again.

I know. I know. The Sims 4: Get Back To Work where three new careers has been added to follow your Sims to work and life starts getting real. Join the new active careers as a "Fake Hobo" where Sims are hired by criminals to dress like the homeless to beg for change, if ripping Sims out of their money isn't your fantasy then about joining the new "Fake charity" career where your Sim will go to a specific location promoting a charity for Sims to donate only your keeping the money, if ripping Sims off in a fake charity scam isn't your fantasy then how bout joining the very last active career "Bill Collector" where you are now able to collect fees from NPC households instead of just your household paying the bills except while the job means taking the money to the brand new city hall venue for the government to collect you can keep it for yourself and charge any amount of money towards the NPC's household bills from electricity and water and if they can't pay for it you can now repossess their items then sit on the floor or the sofa to watch Sims cry and begging for mercy with the new portable poptarts in hand to eat as their stuff is being taken away. If ripping Sims off as a fake bill collector isn't your fantasy then obviously just stay away from this brand new "active career" expansion....where doing the right thing is simply the wrong thing lol.