Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ The Starborn Legacy ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    edited June 2016
    Chapter 54
    Changes are a coming…

The whole family decided to redo the house and let Gia design the whole thing. They all couldn’t believe the end result and were all very happy with all the hard work Gia put into their new home. It was clean, cosy, and very modern. They still had the exterior to landscape and decorate but, had to wait until they had more money of course!
    lhredo.jpg
    lhredo2.jpg
    lhredo1.jpg
    lhredo3.jpg

Gia’s waters broke early in the morning while Neville was getting a shower and getting ready for work. She was standing at the kitchen sink after she hand washed a few breakfast dishes. The pain was insanely bad. Bell was eating her breakfast at the table when she heard Gia scream out. She helped Gia upstairs to find Neville.
    pt1.jpg
    pt2.jpg

Gia walked into their en-suite bathroom alone because Bell did not want to see her brother in the shower! “Neville it’s time!” Neville was in shock because she still had a few weeks until her due date was here. He thought they had more time…Gia was moaning and groaning in pain. It made Neville cringe!
    pt3.jpg
    pt4.jpg

He soon calmed down and got his wits about him. He led her out of the bedroom and down the stairs into a waiting taxi that Bell had called for them. But, truthfully he was terrified and scared. And, although he tried to hide it from Gia she knew and it scared her even more!
    pt6.jpg
    pt5.jpg

Gia’s labour was a long one. Neville helped her as much as he could but, he was quickly getting on her last nerve. She told him to go get a drink and call their parents to let them know how things were going. He gladly did this.
    pt8.jpg

But, while he was in the hospital cafeteria drinking a soda and calling Gia’s parents, Gia was back in the labour room ready to give birth! And what was ever more shocking was the doctor announcing it wasn’t just one baby it was two!
    pt9.jpg
    pt11.jpg
    pt10.jpg
    pt12.jpg

Neville eventually made it back to the room…And, met his son’s Draco and Oliver. Gia and Neville gushed over their new little bundles of joy.
    pt16.jpg
    draco.jpg
    oliver.jpg

When they brought the boys home Albus spent a lot of time with them in the newly decorated nursery. He was so glad Neville had two boys who could carry on the Granger legacy and he didn’t have to worry about it anymore! At least that was one less worry for their family.
    pt17.jpg

Stay tuned to find out more!
    Previous Chapters HERE
    Next Chapter coming soon
    Start from the beginning HERE
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Chapter 55
    Bell breaks away…
    (sorry it's a bit of a long one!)

Life settled into a routine with the twins in the house it was time for Bell to age into a young adult. Grace wanted to have a small celebration with just the family because, soon Bell would be moving to Windenburg with Graces mother. And, Grace was becoming unsure if she really wanted to let her baby girl go. But, it was Bell’s choice as she was now going to be a full on adult and she seemed really excited for her new start. So Grace made Bell a cake and gathered the whole family around.
    pt18.jpg
    pt20.jpg

When Bell came home that day she was so surprised and excited to see everyone sitting around ready to celebrate her birthday.
    pt21.jpg

Everyone sang happy birthday to her and encouraged her to make a wish and blow out the candles. She made her wish and blew as hard has she could to blow out the candles because she really wanted this wish to come true! (what could she have wished for?!)
    pt22.jpg

The family cheered and threw confetti. Bell thought it was so sweet of them to make such a fuss over her. They all sat around the table chatting and eating cake and just genuinely enjoying each other’s company.
    pt24.jpg
    pt25.jpg
    pt26.jpg

That weekend Grace met her mother at a little diner in Oasis Springs. She thought she would take her mom out for a meal before they went home to pack up Bell to go start her new life. She wanted to make sure Pearl knew what she was getting herself into.
    11.jpg
    12.jpg

“hmmm what looks good mom?” Grace asked her mom while looking at all the choices on the menu. “Well the burgers sound amazing Hun. What do you think about getting a couple of those?” Grace agreed burgers sounded great. Soon after while they were chatting about the twins and how cute they were the waitress came over. “Hello ladies do you need more time or do you know what you want?” the waitress asked. Grace ordered 2 cheese burgers and a soda and root beer float for her momma.
    13.jpg
    15.jpg

They chatted some more and when the food arrived Grace thought she better bring up Bell’s kleptomania. “So do you think you can handle all this kleptomania therapy, collage, and all the stuff that will be going on with Bell?” Grace asked her mother in what she hoped wasn’t a condescending way. “Of course I can dear.” Pearl replied. And, then went on before Grace could say any more “If I recall you weren’t a picnic when you were a teen and I’m sure Bell will do great things once she gets her head on straight. And, don’t worry; I will be keeping a close eye on her…” Pearl said with a grin.
    16.jpg
    18.jpg

Grace laughed because her mother wasn’t wrong! “Your right mom I forgot how tough and sneaky you could be.” The rest of the meal was spent happily talking about old times.
    17.jpg

Pearl came home with Grace and sat around talking with the rest of the family while Bell finished up some packing and Neville packed boxes into the back of his gram’s car.
    29.jpg

Finally the time had come for Bell to leave. Pearl waited in the car so Al and Grace could say their goodbyes. Grace was super sad the time had come for bell to leave the nest. Albus hugged his daughter “No you be good for your Gram” he said. “and, if you need anything just call” Albus reminded his daughter they were always there for her. “Oh daddy I will don’t worry!” Bell giggled while hugging her dad good bye.
    30.jpg

Grace started stammering and telling Bell everything that could go wrong she really was having a hard time with this. Bell stopped her “Mom everything is going to be fine!” she tried to reassure her. “I will be with Gram and I won’t be that far away we will see each other all the time and we can call each other every day if it makes you feel better.” Bell reasoned with her mother.
    33.jpg
    34.jpg

This did make Grace feel better. She hugged her only daughter good bye and knew life would be very different without her in their lives everyday…
    32.jpg
    31.jpg

What will happen next for the Grangers? Stay Tuned to find out more!
    Previous Chapters HERE
    Next Chapter coming soon
    Start from the beginning HERE

• Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Hi
    Fab story @lisa17ann :) love the twin boys they are so cute, I am also as always envious of you CC and the photos on the wall!
    Ive been enjoying Dineout, and so not played my legacy, however, I have time today if I ignore the ironing ;)
    your both great story tellers @Hemera123 & @lisa17ann

wheres everyone else gone :(
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Great read @lisa17ann !! Love your new legacy home! Gia did a lovely job! Great 🐸🐸🐸🐸 too! I live how intense Via is in labor and how no big deal Neville was Lol. Twins yea! Too cute! Aww bye Bell! Cant wait for more chapters!!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    @lisa17ann I love those paintings on the wall and the new nursery is so cute! <3 Great looking modern house - Gia did great work with it. ;) Twins! I wonder how they will choose the heir now..

@Liziann1 Thanks for the compliment. ^^ I hope others will come back when they have time for it.

I'm downloading Dine out right now. I have a little time for playing tonight. Yay. Then I have to wait for a week to play again.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I think Grace is actually me in the story with having to let Bell go because I love her so much! Lol

Can't wait to read all your updates soon! And, I too hope some people come back to us too lol

• Options

Chapter 27: Unexpected changes

After losing her mother Sonya decided to rebuild their house. This is how the house looked before renovation:

2ljpzk7.jpg

And after:

14c8pz6.jpg

I have no idea what Sonya was thinking by building such an odd looking house! But it’s hers so if she is happy I should be happy too. In fact there is something I like: Now the Legacy House has a beautiful cemetery. I’m happy about that. House also looks nice inside. Sonya invited her relatives over and showed the house.

Sonya’s life was very hectic. She worked in Culinary career and some nights she was so tired that she couldn’t make it to the bed. That meant that Solace needed to be very independent little girl. Luckily it wasn’t problem to her. She have a great imagination and she loved spending time playing with her dollhouse and speaking with her furry teddy bear friend. She also made her homework conscientiously and practiced drawing.

30xig4j.jpg
    10ylyxf.jpg

Even though Sonya had lot of work she still managed to find time to read to Solace and talk about their days. Most of those reading nights Sonya stayed until Solace fell asleep. She loved her daughter more than anything. She hoped that her little girl would always be safe and happy. Mother’s cute little girl.

w1fb6t.jpg

One morning Solace noticed something while brushing her teeth. It looked like her appearance had changed during the night. “I’m still asleep.” She thought and walked to the full body mirror. She watched herself carefully and she was certain of it. Her appearance had changed! Her nose was bigger, her face was narrower, her ears were bigger and her whole body looked different. “I have to wake up mum.” She thought and went to Sonya’s bedroom.

wmdysi.jpg

Sonya’s eyes rounded when she saw her daughter. Solace told her how she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed she had changed. “How can something like this even happen?” Sonya wondered aloud. Then she pulled Solace close to her and said: “You know that I will always love you no matter what. You are my precious little girl.” “I know mum.” Solace whispered and enjoyed her mother’s warm embrace. Some time they just sat there hugging each other. Finally Sonya moved further and looked her daughter in the eyes. “I think we should go to see a doctor today. I will call to work that I need a replacement and then I call the doctor. There is a possibility that we have to meet more than one doctor because this certainly isn’t common condition. I need you to be your brave self.” She said and hugged Solace once more.

zjjvhk.jpg

After making those phone calls Sonya headed upstairs and to the bar. She mixed the strongest drink she knew and just stood in the middle of the room with her glass. Suddenly she just started laughing uncontrollable. She laughed so hard that tears dripped by her cheeks.

4sbayw.jpg

* Link to the Chapter 26 *
    *[url=] Link to the Chapter 28 [/url]*
  • Options
    Wow great chapter @Hemera123 love the new whimsical home! And, it's always nice to keep your dead around Hahahaha!

I can't wait to read what happens at the doctors! :o

• Options
    Thank you @lisa17ann. ^^ Do you know how I can move my graves to another lot if I want to make a separate cemetery in some point? (I guess in some point I won't have enough space for them in the legacy lot. :D )
  • Options
    I put the urns in my sims inventory and have them visit the cemetery lot I made near by and then you just take it out of the inventory and place it on the community lot. I hope that makes sense lol

• Options
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    I put the urns in my sims inventory and have them visit the cemetery lot I made near by and then you just take it out of the inventory and place it on the community lot. I hope that makes sense lol

Okay. Thanks. I'll do that when I need more space. :) (I'm planning to have quite many children in one of my gens.)
  • Options
    Chapter 55
    Life goes on…

Since Bell moved to Windenburg things certainly felt different around the house. But, they talked to Bell all the time and she seemed to be doing rather well living with her grandmother. And, things were certainly changing at home as well. Oliver (in the glasses) and Draco had turned into adorable little boys. They were fun and sweet and everyone loved them dearly!
    2%202.jpg
    3%202.jpg
    30%202.jpg

Neville’s job as a mixologist seemed to be affecting him in a negative way. Mostly because he was consuming so much of the drinks he would practice making on his nights off. Gia worried about all the pressure and stress he was under and wondered if that might be the reason he had taken so easily to drinking…
    1%202.jpg
    36_1.jpg
    37_1.jpg

Late one night Gia had stayed up waiting for Neville to get home. “Neville, we need to talk!” Gia had said to him. Neville wondered what this serious tone from his wife was all about?! She asked Neville to take a seat and so he did and she did as well. Gia started off by saying, “I’ve noticed you’ve been drinking a lot lately and it worries me Neville!” Neville hadn’t even thought about the amount he was drinking.
    12.jpg
    10.jpg
    13.jpg
    14.jpg

“Oh I see” Neville said a bit taken aback. “come sit by me Gia” Neville asked sweetly and Gia could not resist. She sat down next to her husband feeling guarded but, then Neville spoke. “Gia your right my love but in all honesty I hadn’t really even thought about the amount I’ve been drinking. And, I guess with all the work I’ve been doing and with the twins…Well, I’ve been a little stressed out and it has been a good stress reliever.”
    15.jpg
    16.jpg

He stopped and placed her hand in his then continued on. “But, now that I am aware that it’s becoming a bit of an issue I promise you I won’t let it go on!” Neville assured his wife. And, Gia felt much better because Neville was one of the most responsible and reasonable people Gia had ever known.
    18.jpg
    17.jpg

The two embraced each other and they both felt so much better about things. Neville playfully tickled his wife and then looked deeply into her eyes. And, Gia knew what that look meant! I mean that look after all was how they got the twins!
    20.jpg
    21.jpg
    22.jpg

Neville kissed his wife and then they went upstairs to bed…To continue the making up.
    23.jpg
    24.jpg

What will happen next for the Grangers? Stay Tuned to find out!
    Previous chapter Here!
    Next chapter coming soon!
    Or start from the beginning Here!

• Options
    Chapter 56
    The consequences of their actions!

A few weeks after Neville and Gia’s night of passion, Gia seemed to have a strange illness. She certainly didn’t feel well at all. And, all over her body she had a strange rash as well! The rash cleared up in a couple of days with some herbal salve Albus had made her.
    49.jpg

But, still when she woke up every morning she felt so ill! The she realized she must be pregnant!
    26.jpg

So Gia took a test and it was indeed positive! And, honestly Gia was over joyed by the discovery. But, at the same time she was worried that Neville would take the news as one more stress. Which could result in him taking up drinking again? She decided to keep the news to herself for a while.
    27.jpg
    28.jpg

As the weeks passed and life seemed normal Gia was having a hard time keeping her secret. Her morning sickness wasn’t going unnoticed and she couldn’t keep the news from Neville much longer as she was starting to get a small baby bump! She gave herself a little pep talk in the mirror after brushing her teeth. “You can do this girl! He’s going to be excited you’ll see!” She told herself.
    29.jpg
    30.jpg

That day she had a doctor’s appointment while the kids where at school. She did some writing on a screenplay she was working on. And, She then went to yoga with a friend of hers. After that She decided she would come home and clean the house up so everything looked nice when Neville got home from work. Her morning sickness was turning into all day sickness which made cleaning somewhat difficult.
    32.jpg
    33.jpg
    34.jpg

She then read the boys a story and tucked them up in bed. She was so worried about how Neville would take the news she hadn’t thought how the boys might take it. She hoped they would be happy…
    After tucking the boys in she still had a few hours until Neville got home so she decided a nap was in order. She was so tired and she wanted to be wide awake for this talk!
    38.jpg
    39.jpg
    40.jpg

When Neville arrived home they sat down in the kitchen. Grace had made herself some herbal tea to help settle her stomach. She sipped her tea for a moment and then made small talk still too nervous to tell Neville the big news. Neville looked visibly upset. “Gia, tell me what the doctor said today?” he said frustrated and nervous. “Are you seriously ill?” He asked his wife terrified. “Ill?” Gia said confused. “Oh Neville no honey well you see we are going to have another baby she said happily. Neville was so relived and happy.
    43.jpg
    44.jpg

“Gia that is wonderful news!” Neville gushed. Gia was a little surprised. “Hunny, are you happy really?” Are you honestly happy?” Gia stammered. Neville assured his wife he was. He thought it was wonderful news indeed! Life couldn’t be better Neville thought.
    45.jpg
    42.jpg

What will happen next for the Granger's? Stay Tuned to find out!

Previous chapter Here!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Chapter 57
    Sugar and Spice and Everything nice!

Gia’s baby bump was rapidly expanding as the weeks went on. And, everyone agreed that Gia was glowing! Neville was definitely more excited and less scared this time around.
    50.jpg
    51.jpg

The boys seemed to be acting oddly. They weren’t sure what it was all about but, they both insisted that there were monster’s under their beds!
    There were many night’s Gia or Grace would be woken up to come save them from these “invisible” beasts!
    3.jpg
    5.jpg

Grace would try and calm them and Gia would spray some “monster be gone spray” to help ease their fears. The lights were always left on in their room. And, the adults couldn’t help but, think they were seeking extra attention because they knew soon they would have a sibling to compete with.
    6.jpg
    7.jpg
    2.jpg

Gia tried to get the boys involved as much as possible. Draco was interested but, Oliver was having none of it!
    53.jpg
    52.jpg

The day or rather night came when Gia went into labour. Neville was at work so she called him and they agreed to meet at the hospital. Gia arrived there and went to check in and Neville was afraid she had already given birth and came running inside only to find Gia was still very much pregnant.
    55.jpg

This time around Neville was in the room the whole time. He got to see their precious little baby girl be born. They couldn’t help but think she was the cutest little girl ever. (Biased much?)
    56.jpg
    59.jpg

They named her Nyphadora Granger. Dora for short! They loved her to bits and couldn’t be happier and more content. But, also knew that their family was finally complete!
    58.jpg
    60.jpg

Previous chapter Here!

• Options
    Great chapters @lisa17ann ! Oliver and Draco are so cute. It's good that Neville quitted drinking and was so happy about Dora. :) I loved the name of the last chapter. ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Chapter 58
    Time fly’s by

The days blurred into weeks and months and years and before they knew it Dora was a happy little girl. She loved her big brothers and they loved her. She also liked playing the violin and Grace was sure she got her musical talents from her.
    ch58a.jpg

Draco and Oliver might be twins but, they were very different. Draco loved science and mixing up experiments on his chemistry set. He also had a flair for storytelling and would put on little puppet shops for the family every weekend. Oliver on the other hand loved to draw and would spend hours sculpting clay. Albus was sure Oliver’s artistic gifts came from him.
    ch58b.jpg

But, before they knew it the cute little twins were handsome teen boys! They threw them a small family party. Gia’s parents came and so did auntie Bell. They had a great time and life was good.
    ch58c.jpg

Grace and Albus loved spending time with their grandchildren. And, the kids loved them so much. They would always have Sunday breakfast together. And, Albus and Draco loved to play chess together. And, when Grace came down with a strange illness Draco would sit in her room and read to her.
    ch58d.jpg

After what seemed like forever Grace was finally feeling better and even went back to work. But, one day when she had come home from work she fell to the ground. Draco was outside working on his rocket ship (don’t ask…geniuses *rolls my eyes) When he heard his Grammy scream as she fell to the ground. He ran over and screamed to and then buried his face in his hands and cried. The rest of the family came out when they heard his screams and they were all in shock!
    ch58e.jpg

Albus’ heart was broken. He couldn’t imagine a life without his beloved Gracie. And, the rest of the family knew life would be a struggle without her in their lives. And, they thought things couldn’t get any worse for them when Albus gave up on living without Grace and he too passed away…The kids witnessed the whole thing and it scared them deeply.
    ch58f.jpg

They buried them side by side at the family cemetery. It was such a difficult time for all of them and they weren’t sure what the future held for them but, they knew it would be that little bit harder without Grace and Albus to guide them.
    ch58g.jpg

Previous chapter Here!

• Options
    Aww ma,, grace and albus! Wow @lisa17ann ! They will be missed! Curious as to how the family will move o.. Can't wait to find out!!
    ~My showcase thread~
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Thanks @Nhicks it was so sad playing after Grace died...Albus was a mess. The rest of the family was too but Albus made me want to cry...I think I am getting to attached to these sims! :o

Also I'm thinking about being bad and changing my gender law to Equality because I'm getting sick of all these male heirs lol

• Options
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    Thanks @Nhicks it was so sad playing after Grace died...Albus was a mess. The rest of the family was too but Albus made me want to cry...I think I am getting to attached to these sims! :o

Also I'm thinking about being bad and changing my gender law to Equality because I'm getting sick of all these male heirs lol

We'l,, sometime change is a good thing.... Are you only wanting change cause if bell???? LOL hmmm LOL
    ~My showcase thread~
  • Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    fab chapter, @lisa17ann
    they all look so heart broken :(
    I played mine on monday, so hoping to do an update soon too!
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    @lisa17ann So sad that it was already Grace's and Albus' time to go. :( Can't wait to see what future holds for your legacy family. :)

@Liziann1 Looking forward for your next chapter. :)

I have moved my story to my new blog Hemera's Sims-story Corner . It's still under construction but my Starborn story is already there. You can find the chapter 28 here . I hope you guys will continue reading despite this change.

Have a nice day and happy simming to everyone. :)
  • Options
    Thanks for your comments @Liziann1 it was a sad week for the Granger's indeed! But, hopefully they can battle on in time...I can't wait to read your new chapter as well!

Thanks @Hemera123 for your comments as well! I loved your new chapter and your blog is looking great! I hope you'll continue to post links to new chapters here? :)

• Options
    @lisa17ann I'm so happy you liked the chapter and my blog. ^^ I'll continue posting links here and reading everyone else's stories. :)
  • Options
    @Hemera123 I thought I had posted after your last chapter, I'm sorry. Great blog and tread read! I love your cliffhanger,, NOT, what happens nex!!! LoL! Great job!
    ~My showcase thread~
  • Options