Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Backyard Giveaway (Winners Announced)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
Looks like its that time again! :p Two lucky simmers will win a code for the Sims 4 Backyard Stuff. If you'd like to enter just comment below and tell us what you're most looking forward to or what your plans are for Backyard Stuff.

Giveaway will end Monday July 18th at midnight, EDT and winners will be announced Tuesday morning.

Winners Announced
The winners of the Backyard Stuff giveaway are @Ambera , @Hennrietta , and @fullspiral . There were so many entries I decided to pick three winners. Congrats to the winners and I will pm your codes as soon as it is available for purchase at Best Buy, Amazon, or Gamestop.

Thanks to all for participating and be on the lookout for the next giveaway.
Post edited by simgirl1010 on

Comments

• Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited July 2016
    I am not sure if I should enter or not since I still am waiting to get a PC so won't play it for a while but here goes :p

I am really excited for that slide, for example the shot at the end of the trailer where it showed multiple slides really caught my eye and am thinking of doing something similar and force ( >:) ) all my sims to ride at the same time and discover all the animations possibilites at the same time xD . I am also thinking of doing multiple squares of slides and then have a sim stuck in the middle dancing to the radio o:) I am weird I know.

Thanks for the great giveaway. This is probably the only stuff pack I am REALLY excited for :)

PnVVzRUh.jpg
    The render looks sick too ^_^
    Post edited by Wulfsimmer on
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'll enter! I've been getting a lot of hours at work this summer and that has been good for me. It allowed me to add a new graphics card which was very needed. My old one was in the process of dying ( display driver stopped working). I know these hours won't keep up in to the fall and then things get dicey for me. (Seasonal retail is not a good career choice!But it's my passion and I love what I do)

Anyways.....This pack is looking awesome for my families and group reunions. I plan on adding some of the slides to my community pool venues. I have some lovely senior sims who will enjoy their backyards more with bird feeders and wind chimes. This "stuff" just keeps making the game better overall.

Each SP (GPs and EPs too) adds so much to the overall game and I love each one I have. Can't see my game without them! SPs have been given a bad rap because of how sims 3 did them. Nothing for the money. It's not the case in Sims 4.

• Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    I'd love to enter! Besides the water slide (very excited for the animation with the guy looking like he's all that xD), I think I'm most excited for the round table and the colored hairstyle for kids! I've got my fingers crossed that there's at least one more (maybe a longer one?) because I'd love to have colorful haired children! When I was little, I wanted to dye my hair crayola red but never had the courage to do it. :( However, the table is really exciting because I'm hoping it'll make taking pictures of larger groups talking easier! I've never been a big fan of the long skinny tables, but I tend to have large families so the round table will be really nice. Maybe there will even be one without an umbrella for indoors? Maybe not since it's a backyard pack, but we'll see soon enough.

Thank you for doing this and good luck to everyone! :) Hopefully, all of our sims will be enjoying some lemonade soon!
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    I would like to enter! :)
    In Backyard Stuff im really looking forward to what content the bird feeder will bring with!
    Funny coincidence: Just today I was in our garden and was under a tree and didn't saw the bird feeder that was hanging in the tree and got hit by it in the head. I didn't hurt though. :D And then I thought how cool it would be if they had that in TS4 and now I was looking at my PC and saw the trailer for Backyard Stuff AND THERE WAS A BIRD FEEDER! :O I wasn't expecting that.

Also I love the spinning wheel thingy! It's so colorful! And I missed the calming wind chime from TS2. Finally it's back! :)
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    edited July 2016
    Hello thanks yet again for doing a giveaway! This is super kind of you. :smiley:

I think the new hair and the ombre colours are going to be something I will use often as they look so pretty. The water slides look great for family play along with the larger round table. I love the colours of all the furniture as I feel it will match things from Movie Hangout.

My intentions for this pack will be to give my sims' gardens a new look! I'm on my 3rd gen at the moment and many of them own fairly big houses (I play rotationally and move the children out) so the new garden items will be perfect.

Also I can never turn down new food/drink items so the lemonade, iced tea (plus more??) seems like a must have to me!

Thanks again and good luck to all. Happy simming.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    NehemiahxxNehemiahxx Posts: 12 New Member
    I'd like to enter! I've been hoping for more water/summer-like fun since we got pools! At first I was a little worried that we were only going to get patio tables but that waterslide? My sim kids are going to love this!!!! All the items are just so vibrant and fun. I can't wait to throw birthday parties for kids/teens and have them all just hangout in the backyard. Thumbs up Dev team this SP looks awesome :D
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    I would enter, but the stuff pack itself seems like Perfect Patio 2, so I'm just not that excited for it.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    MissusGerbitMissusGerbit Posts: 124 Member
    I am entering!

It might seem a little silly, but I'm looking forward mostly to those wind chimes. The fact that Graham has mentioned you can tune them individually is something I'm very exciting to fudge around with. To me they are in the same category as all those beautiful tree lanterns in the Movie Hangout SP and the paper ceiling lanterns in Kids SP. I guess I just have a strong preference for all those tiny decorative items.

Another thing is the scented flowers! I have know clue what this would entail exactly. But I am imagining my sims being able to go out and get different emotions by smelling the flowers or something? This would be a perfect addition for my gardener simmies. It would be especially nice for my 1890's househould, cause it would give them something to do that fit in their era, haha.

The last specific thing I'd like to mention is the promise of new comfortable clothing with a summer print. I absolutely adore a lot of the fashion made for TS4, but sometimes that's exactly what it is; fashion in the sense that it's a little overdressed from time to time. So getting more comfy day-to-day clothing is a must I look forward to!

The overall Summer feeling is very clear from the trailer and I'm super stoked to spend my Summer giving my sims the opportunity to enjoy the sunshine as much as I will.
    signature.png
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I will enter as well.

I can't wait for the flowers and birds. We need some nature in this game to bring beauty, and the new slide looks like something my sims can have lots of fun with. That soapy slide is epic, and I love it. Plus I can always use new hairs and clothes for my sims.

• Options
    Beena0721Beena0721 Posts: 82 Member
    I'll enter! (And thanks for doing this!)

I'm most excited for the bird feeder. I love bird watching irl so I'll be plopping that thing down all over my sims' neighborhoods. Also, did anyone catch the mention of scented flowers?! I'm really curious about that as well.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    SimFan298 wrote: »
    I would enter, but the stuff pack itself seems like Perfect Patio 2, so I'm just not that excited for it.

Thank you for your comment. ;) Maybe the next stuff pack will have something you can be excited about.
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    I'd love to enter!

I'm most excited for more outdoor gameplay. I, myself, am stuck at home most of the time for medical reasons. It'd be fun watching my sims feed birds and go on the big slide making funny poses!
  • Options
    NatachaNatacha Posts: 64 Member
    Well i really am looking forward to the slide! And the birds!! And... Everything!
    I Can imagine my families have backyard parties now :)
    And since it comes out on my birthday i Think i deserve to win a present :D:p
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    My sims can FINALLY enjoy Ice tea!! I'm addicted to it in RL. I hate all the nectar-like stuff since I'm a teatolder
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    i'd like to enter! i think i'm most looking forward to the new CAS items and the wind chimes/bird feeder!
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • Options
    LykkeLeafLykkeLeaf Posts: 214 Member
    I will enter. :) Thank you for being so generous. And good luck everyone. ;)
    I'm really excited for the bird feeder and the water slide, it will add a bit of a summer feel to the game which is a nice addition at this time of the year. This stuff pack really seems complete and enjoyable.
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    edited July 2016
    I would like to enter. I think the water slide will be fun for outdoor fun with the family. Add in some barbeque and horse shoes plus some smores at night time ...sounds like a great family day.

I am very excited about the bird feeder. I can picture that in a garden in the back. Maybe put one in my cottages back yard.

I love all the decor stuff and can see some real decorating potential with that. Like those big flowers would go nicely with the Movie Bo Ho theme stuff we got. You could make a hippie abode complete with bird feeder. Also the wind chimes would go great in the hippie theme I am thinking of creating. Yep a colorful hippie house with big flower decals, nice garden out back with a slip and slide- good times ahead. :)

I have a bunch of different uses in mind for this pack. Thanks again for another give away. It is very kind of you. :)<3

Edited to add: I am super excited about the kids hair. Hopefully, they can now genetically inherit their parents unnatural hair colors. That would be awesome. Looks like that might be the case. Fun with genetics are ahead. :) This pack really adds a lot for 10 bucks.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I would love to enter!

I'm looking forward to the windchimes because all my life, I've had windchimes. They're a soothing thing for me.
    I'm also looking forward to the birdfeeder, because I love watching birds even though I'm terrified of them irl.
    I love the clothes and the new objects. I love the new picket fence -- I've only been waiting for one like it since launch lol.
    And the slip-n-slide is amazing for my playstyle. I love having large gatherings for outside parties. So this will be another good outdoor activity for my sims.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    I'll enter :smile: Thanks for doing being so kind and generous. Everything in the pack looks so fun and interesting. The slide looks awesome! It's so summer themed. I love it :smiley:
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    I'd like to enter! I'm most excited about the wind chimes. I have a lot of Sims who are hippies, New Age, spiritual, etc. The wind chimes are really going to add a lot of atmosphere to their soundscape. I am impressed by the customization options that will be available for my Sims and am really looking forward to giving it to my New Age and musical Sims. :smile: The bird feeder will also be great for all of my outdoorsy Sims. I have one couple who are hippie musicians who love the outdoors, so this pack is going to have some great stuff for them!
  • Options
    Marti_SternMarti_Stern Posts: 153 Member
    What I'm most looking forward to run like a "water park" in my backyard. Invite every sim I know and maybe "make them pay" for the entrance xD
    Anyway, thank you for the opportunity! And good luck everyone!!
  • Options
    Csibeubi3Csibeubi3 Posts: 46 Member
    I would like to enter. I would make a small waterpark outside the spa next to the outside pools, so children could have fun with it.
    20180613_230543.gif
  • Options
    LutefiskLutefisk Posts: 92 Member
    I would like to enter!

Oddly enough I'm most excited about the wind chimes. They'll fit my artsy bohemian family perfectly. :smile:
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    I'll enter!
    That bird feeder is giving me life, I don't even need the water slide as long as my sim can feed the birds! I also desperately need those chimes in my sims life. They're such a cute addition, I wonder if we'll actually hear them make some "music" in the game?
    I'm also looking forward to lemonade because I just love everything Beyoncé lemonade. Seriously, the more food/drink options we get the happier I am.

Such a colorful stuff pack from the looks of it, my teen sim is gonna love this one :smile: . Everything looks so cute :smiley:
  • Options
    simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    I would love to enter, I am so excited for the water slide: Cause back in the days me and my father had so much fun with that in real life. Since he has passed away on 11 march 2014 I would love to be able to let my sims play with it with their parents so that I could take a look at all my memories... :(
    Also the ombre hair is just the hair my mom has :pensive:

But how are we going to know who won? Anyway thanks for being so kind :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top