Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @MoonandStars83 I am and thank you very much. :)
  • Options
    Makeover Claire Ursine
    New Baby, New Wardrobe, Bright and Fun

Everyday Wear
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After (2)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Formalwear
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After (2)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sleepwear
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After (2)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Swimwear
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2016
    @MoonandStars83 Hi :love: I would not put a mod or CC in my game if someone offered me 1,000 dollars. :p That is a terrain paint made by EA it is the Zen garden raked sand under dirt/sand category and when you paint it the pretty rake designs show up and it is cool because of the randomness of where you paint so your circles can be in different spots.The border fence I think is base game.The fountain is World adventures the rocks are base game,the flowers are from various expansions and the bamboo used is a combo of outdoor WA bamboo trees mixed with the indoor decor bamboo.The one bush is the base topiary the other is boxwood.

EDIT: The sim is Hui Young Kim she voluntered to stand and be cute <3

@LadyEmillye Ahhh forgot to say there are the 2 topiaries you can make with the sculptor career one is a topiary bush adorable panda bear another is a topiary bush dragon which is perfect for your zen garden.I think they both may be buydebuggable if you feel lazy.
    Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Well my sim took a single trip to my photography studio and here is what I got.Remember there is way more that can be done in this venue as far as scenes.Anyway decided YOU ALL need it in game o:) and mine is very good it even has a snack bar.I will be uploading this venue.You will love it such fun and great date spot.

EDIT: NOW AVAILABLE download link further down on thread page

This venue has everything and is for those simmers who own everything cause I think every expansion,etc was used.

Here are the pics I took home from my date with Yesenia Almira.All done in my venue.And alot!!! more possibilities, shown different examples before in this thread.

Screenshot-3834_zpsoxfokgma.jpg

Screenshot-3836_zpssmjyu2j0.jpg

Screenshot-3837_zpsud0s1jt7.jpg

Screenshot-3838_zpspmz9mayk.jpg

Screenshot-3839_zpszivumsr0.jpg

Screenshot-3840_zpsjvffuuvs.jpg

Screenshot-3841_zpskrphtzu2.jpg

Told you it had a snack bar,how dare you question me. :rage:

Screenshot-3853_zps5crg028i.jpg

Post edited by CravenLestat on

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Love it and want it. Once I finish the makeover that I am working on I will try to download it. There are also some other things that I still want to download from you for my town.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    HERE YOU GO ALL

Family Photography Studio

Someone please tell your thoughts on this in game and also feel free to share pics you take in it.Take your girl on a date there and make adorable photos or take your kids.And you can use it any town any game so YAY!!!

Download Link.It is cooler than I can describe or take pics of.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8938484

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @LadyEmillye Thanks for the feedback :smile:

I will try to do more of the video before I start work tomorrow (or today as it is now 12.45am) and maybe get part one of the video finished within the week :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Makeover Monika Morris
    Fit Sims Wardrobe, Show Off Body

Everyday
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After (2)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Formal
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After
    screenshot_original.jpg

Sleep
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After (2)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Athletic
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After (2)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Swim
    Before
    screenshot_original.jpg
    After (3)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Now this was a difficult makeover for me due to the size. In hopes of my makeover getting a positive outcome I used Monikas favorite color purple. I was able to pass the makeover but Monika it turned out was not pleased with it.
  • Options
    @blazerntq That girls legs could bend railroad tracks into pretzels.I tried to give her a makeover once and she beat me up and stole my wallet.I think she is a ex pro wrestler :# You did manage to make her way more feminine.And some sims just have no taste,I even sometimes give sims I hate or have a grudge against the most hideous outfits available and worst hairs.Will make them look like tragic clown mental patients on drugs. :o Or toss the Rocky horror picture show movie stuff outfit on any guy who hits on my woman.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Grace and Andrew are finally moved into a 2 bedroom house! I had Andrew purchase the inheritance reward and they moved into "Juniper House" (or something like that). I remembered that you can propose on the hot air balloon, so that's exactly what I had them do.

32_zpsxvltx0dk.jpg
    32_zpsxvltx0dk.jpg
    30_zpsxthjbfky.jpg
    31_zpsbnatfd8o.jpg

I haven't used the hot air balloon in quite some time and I've never actually done any interactions in the hot air balloon, so this was new to me. I noticed a ton of people running into the building on the lot they were on, so after they were done I looked in the building..
    35_zpsxsatyslx.jpg
    Good thing they weren't protesting marriage!

22_zps4n4vzbys.jpg
    I believe this is Andrew's first fire! Not gonna lie, I spawned it, but only because the game spawned a small fire, and small fires glitch in this save.

25_zps9uahkwoj.jpg
    This is grace running to the shower after taking a pill that caught her on fire! When you're in the medical career you can take pills and get paid by the "underground pharmaceutical company". My last sim took these pills all the time for some extra cash and the worst that ever happened to her was she got a little nauseous. Poor Grace.

36_zpswgecinnx.jpg
    Lastly, this bus.. I saw one in Bridgeport but seeing another one in Aurora Skies was weird. What's up with these?
    Anyway, I don't think this will be their forever home since this home only has 2 bedrooms but we'll see.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So today Caitlin and Emily are hard to work. They have both gotten multiple promotions and boyfriends. Emily is dating Rajan and Caitlin is dating Kale. Their resort is doing amazingly and they bring a $1,000 a day. Rajan confessed to cheating on Emily and she is betrayed to the point that she wouldn't let him sleep in their bed so he had to sulk to the resort for the night. I hope that she can forgive him because right after that he told the women that he just wanted to be friends. One didn't take it very well and almost fought him, thankfully she restrained herself.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @Breazona It's the bus that you get when you're high up in the Rock Star career :)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited July 2016
    Great updates, guys! I've got a tiring week. I may go to bed as soon as I post this.

@blazerntq The makeovers are really cool. I'm having fun seeing them.
    The conditions for a successful makeover are pretty specific. Sims can't see if you recolour their outfits. You have to check what they want and simply make the changes according to that.

@CravenLestat I'll keep you married with Betty, then. Thanks for the comment on my blog! You'll see what happens to Zelda.
    Right now, I'm playing with different families. When I come back to Twinbrook, I'll share how Mallory looks like.

@KatNip You could try to save the sims and rebuid the family. Good luck!

@wbombje That's a nice sim! Thank you, Zelda will become even more cuter in my story soon! XD

@TadOlson I hope your chapter is fine!

@jillbg I think your story was awesome! I kind of understand why you're updating everything, though. The better we get the better we want our work to look. BTW I love that James Morrison's song you shared, too! I would use it as a title, but I decided to save it for another moment in my story. XD Since I lack creativity to name my chapters, I've been choosing songs.
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    @thuggishsplicer
    I'll do my best, with a more updated, different hair colour version of me! (:
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    I'm diving back into Photobucket for the time being since it's been months since I last use it then onto Flickr, & google drive. Plus I'm gone back to last May & last June where I last posted for some replies. I did worked on remodeling my previous houses during my off time. Btw, I scrapped Hot Zone house since it would take way too long to build a fireman house.

lanlyn, Thanks for the comment! Flint looks pretty cool sim & very nice updates as well!

bekkasan, Thanks for the comment! Solar panels are quite useful for bills especially when upgraded not just for looks.

thuggishsplicer, I know it's late but good to see that you did use my houses.

jillbg, Your welcome & thanks for the comments!

TadOlson, Thanks for the comments & very nice updates! Flickr was good until their change of service hence I deleted all my images & gone w/ Google Drive + photobucket. I still don't like photobucket current service, but I will use them for time being.

CravenLestat, Thanks for the comments! Yeah I didn't lost my touch in fact it kinda revive my renovation on my previous builds to the next level.

wbombje, Thanks for the comments! I do like to use the sauna quite a lot!

--

Alright let's get to my houses pics:

AQ%201_zpss1h2zycx.jpg

AQ%202_zps00vrmgac.jpg

AQ%203_zpsr8lgqwkk.jpg

AQ%204_zpszyu2zlcj.jpg

GE%201_zpsnvvdpkbs.jpg

GE%202_zpsyecggsa5.jpg

GE%203_zps4b7c9t8w.jpg

GE%204_zpsswwl9ptz.jpg

GE%205_zpsgdcozx4c.jpg

WR%201_zpstrdr0qup.jpg

WR%202_zps086yuqxo.jpg

WR%203_zps2hev6ydu.jpg

WR%204_zpssux9czfw.jpg

WR%205_zpskllg94vh.jpg

WR%206_zpsrvpdg0fz.jpg

WR%207_zpsdradtyoa.jpg
  • Options
    Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Okay... Mix Remix, ghost singer, take 3...

Mix buys a small house in the Showtime world that leaves her enough (if unfurnished) to live on for a few weeks after buying some equipment. Shortly after joining her planned career she hears of a simfest in one of the parks, and hurries to sign up. During her performance an FX machine launches sparks her way, and Mix catches on fire. Despite the pond nearby, she decides to float back home to take a shower. You know, to put out the fire. Half way home she dies.

The heck?! Is this sim cursed or something?
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    I'm still lurking! Haven't had time to be on or even play Sims 3 lately, but looking forward to getting back into it as I have a week off coming up. Some great new starts here and story continuations since I last posted. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Basing your stories or titles on songs is creative! :o I'm so glad you like the buffed chapters. It was so fun to go back and add some depth...

@ddsims3world Don't forget the "at" in front of the pseudo's - otherwise we don't get noticed when you comment! ;)

@CravenLestat Awesome 3-minute-rock-garden... :) Sneak peak from the next episode of my blog - Not yet published!

The action takes place in Lucky Palms, at your fantastic Motel Love:
    tgw-02-33-01.jpg

Granny Grey had a fantastic time...
    tgw-02-33-59.jpg

I can just tell that you'll have to audition for a new receptionist - the old one was just that, too old and a real airhead...
    tgw-02-33-15a.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    It's 4:36 a.m. and I had to wake up and drink some hot tea because my stomach was even hotter... I shouldn't have eaten so much at night.

@ddsims3world I love your houses <3
    These ones are gorgeous! I've been trying to create some myself lately.

@MiyuEmi Miss you! I hope everything is all right!

@jillbg Fast reply for you! Ah!
    Your story is pretty deep right now! There are so many details and small dramas. XD
    It's also about witches, that's a plus. I do love how you're using Craven's motel! It fits LP and the receptionist is unique!

@Faerie197 Have you just killed a ghost sim? :-O

@KatNip I was going to download that hairstyle but I found a more interesting one. I wonder which color you'll choose.

I haven't made up my mind whether to go to bed or play a little.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Faerie197 -That sounds like a glitch.It looks like that sim might be glitched.
    @Minx11 -Great update!
    @R3imiu -Great update!
    @LadyEmillye -I thought it would make it more realistic to not have a school in a town in another time period.I allow 17th century sims to have only the cheapest laptop computers in their homes and desktop computers are allowed on community lots only.Those patterns look great.
    @blazerntq -Great update!I've done makeovers before.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!I love the lot you uploaded.
    @krabby_pattiess -Great update!Great pictures!
    @msbeckycat -Great update!
    @MoonandStars83 -Great update!I hate it when things glitch out.
    @Skylah456 -Great update!I've had a game playing as Steel.
    @Breazona -Great update!
    @ccarrig_95 -Great update!
    @thuggishsplicer -I got delayed last night by a thunderstorm.
    @ddsims3world -I'm still using Flickr though I went to Firefox v39 because the later versions are buggy and glitchy.Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @miyuEmi -Hi there!
    @jillbg-Great pictures!
    Gibsons-Summer-1867-Town Update.
    Here's the basement being dug out of the ground.
    27550065173_82ccfb8595_c.jpg
    The town also got the basement stairs built.
    27550062503_e199ae222f_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @TadOlson thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    @ddsims3world Those homes are gorgeous!
  • Options
    screenshot_original.jpg

Gwendolyn hopes that everyone has a wonderful day today.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @thuggishsplicer And you ain't seen nuttin' yet! ;) It might be having the Darer's with them that brings bad luck...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited July 2016
    Trying to catch up :) page 835
    blazerntq wrote: »
    My launcher is working this morning! So I have a few pics to share. The first is of Gwendolyn Shearin. I got the name at random and thought that it was perfect for her. She is my new stylist sim for the town of Sunset Valley.
    screenshot_original.jpg...
    She looks fantastic in that dress. Liked your whole update.

Pictures :p
    Screenshot-3811_zpspnxaagix.jpg
    Great pictures.

@PixelsSquared Glad you're feeling better. Adorable pictures.

Breazona wrote: »
    ...I remember now, he's clumsy!

Screenshot-90_zpsopsj9wxf.jpg...
    Love your whole update but especially like this picture. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top