Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LITTLE things in the game that annoy you

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I don't know if its been mentioned.
    But when my sim is sick or in labour I should be able to take her him to the hospital. and there should be a DR that will make them better. or assist with the birth.

If you have Get to Work, your Sims in labour can go to the hospital and have a doctor-assisted birth.

What if your sim is sick? Can they take a visit to the doctor?

No. Wish they could, though :/ (I'd have liked to have seen GTW developed as two fuller things, but I do like what is in it.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    I don't like how when two or more sims are sitting and talking, they will get up and sit somewhere else. Make your mind up about where you want to sit!
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    The random exercising bothers me too, save it for the gym lol. Even there it's annoying, people can talk and run on the treadmill, but it's impossible to talk and stretch at the same time. Conversation ended -__-
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    My Sims going outside to hug. I don't know why they do it, since they also hug indoors sometimes, so it's not like they don't have room.
  • Options
    NinoosimNinoosim Posts: 387 Member
    The music is barely audible, you have to position your camera in a certain way or it gets muffled. The music coming out of the dj booth are too short, I hate this. I need to find a mod to put sims 3 music into sims 4, those were awesome at least.
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Saturday night my teen Sim comes back from the nightclub at 3 am: mom is making coffee, the little sister watching the children channel, dad is trolling teh forum, the little brother is grabbing a plate of roast from the fridge. I can't stand the fact that they are all up when someone comes back at night.
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    I loved using CC facial piercings back in the Sims 3, and there were so many great ones out there. So, I was pretty disappointed when I first realized that it seems impossible for modders to create facial piercings that snap to a bone or whatever it is in the Sims 4. Granted, creators do their best, and many look great, but only if you use the CC on the right mouth, nose, or even ears because if not, they're not going to fit right and some will just float around the area. It's pretty bad for the lips due to lips obviously having to move for talking and smiling and other things too. I still use them, but it's a shame how they don't always work very well. I'm sure more creators would actually make more facial piercings if they actually worked like they did in the Sims 3 too.

0avvDET.png
    4A0A0t8.png
  • Options
    SuperCoolRachaelSuperCoolRachael Posts: 392 Member
    Foodie Sims and their snobby taste in food. If you can only enjoy "inspired drinks" (whatever that means), then don't grab orange juice or milk from the fridge! You weren't even hungry! Don't cry to me about stuff you chose to do yourself!
  • Options
    HermaiHermai Posts: 366 Member
    uzumo wrote: »
    Oversized objects are annoying, like the telescope, microscope, and cupcake machine. No more oversized objects! Please. They take up a lot of space. If my kitchen is not big enough, then I have to put the cupcake machine in the basement or backyard.

I hate hate hate hate hate those stupid objects.
    I want a normal sized telescope and microscope, plz
    why the heck, it's not like they've given us a lot of space in the 'hoods in the first place -_- plus they look stupid.
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    The fact. That! Sims seem to get angry when I have a sim asking another one if they want them to mix a drink for them and their relationship bar goes down a tad. Gee, thanks for trying to be nice and offer you a drink. How about thanks but no thanks?
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Painting a painting costs simoleons --- every time. I feel like painting a painting should be free.
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited June 2016
    SoapSuds wrote: »
    How often my Sims "troll teh forums". I don't mind that it's in the game. It's great for Sims that are into mischief, but all of my Sim tend to swarm to a computer to "troll teh forums", and none of them have any traits or anything to indicate that they would even enjoy doing that as far as causing mischief. Shoot, I had a game going where I had to continuously stop my Sim from taking her roommate's tablet and "trolling teh forums" with it.

That would be my No.2 list. My No.1 is~~ "Boo-Me-Dah!" "Boo-Me-Dah" "Boo-Me-Dah!" "Boo-Me-Dah!" x eternal millennium. kiddy.gifAH~~~ SERIOUSLY! Active Sims are ALL ZEALOTS and they LOVE to begin their FIRST talk by "Fire Up" People, REGARDLESS WHATEVER MOOD THEY ARE!!! Even if my Active Trait Sims are in other mood like Inspire and Foucs. I bet even if they are in Sad Mood, THEY STILL ABLE TO "FIRE UP" OTHER SIMS! Hence why Creative Sims can't be the zealots type like Active Trait sims? They share the SAME animation when Creative Sims try to inspire other sims.

As for my No.3. Finish my meal in the kitchen, let me wash those plates and glasses in THE WASHROOM. Finish using the washroom, let me washing my hand using the sink in the Kitchen DOWNSTAIRS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited June 2016
    Omg the computer and tv... It makes me not want to even buy one because thats the first thing they go to. Especially when my sim has a bookworm trait. That irritates the plum out of me. Its like, "HELLO! You are suppose to want to read more than watch tv and play games in the family computer". I purposely took off freewill for that time being because of that. At least in ts3 they went to the bookshelf every chance they got when they had that trait
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Sims automatically congregating with other sims. I can see how that can be useful, but I'd rather my sims all eat at the dining table rather than flock around the one sitting in, say, a bedroom.

The coffee maker keeps disappearing!

And, as others have mentioned, guests heading straight for computers. I locked the study door to stop this.
  • Options
    LiesSimLiesSim Posts: 358 Member
    The cupcake machine...like seriously if I can bake cupcakes in my tiny oven, I'm sure a sim can use their oven for it as well. Way too oversized.

Sims randomly joining in on a private conversation, that's just not cool you guys.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Blame it on the AI system, looking at the type of game Sims is, it relies very heavily on a system that will never be 100%. I truly do not think some bugs can or ever will be fixed.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    Many of you have already mentioned this in greater detail, but just the fact that this game is so heavily dependent on emotions instead of traits really ruins Sims' personalities. Just because a slob or a gloomy Sim is energized doesn't mean they should be doing sit-ups and jogging about town. All my Sims are the same without the input of my own imagination.
  • Options
    Catsim3Catsim3 Posts: 132 Member
    I think kremesch73 has a pretty complete list. Personally I hate that when one family member comes home, all of my family is standing at the curb, even when they should have been in bed. I also feel that time moves sooo fast and the sims move sooo slow. It's hard to get more than one thing done in a day. The kids come home from school and by the time I get them dinner and homework, it's usually midnight. Also, why do they pick up food to put away but have to sit down with that food first
    I love playing the Sims 4 but I remember when I was obsessed with playing the Sims 1, 2, & 3.
    Nothing is better than butter, except bacon.
    0a273b988440ec4d0d9a2964131f52da.gif
  • Options
    cookiesimmerrrcookiesimmerrr Posts: 159 Member
    The effects of negative traits are pretty weak... I want my evil sim to be EVIL, not someone who's constantly in the fine emotional state until someone else starts feeling sad.
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    :D So true
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM
  • Options
    noxximsnoxxims Posts: 134 Member
    I love that Get Together made my sims friends want to interact more, it's nice when they send a text asking to hang out. HOWEVER, I don't want to hit the club at 10am. Thanks. Maybe certain lots should have opening hours like in ts3 late night?
    8aec0358-095a-4e29-a083-d49ed056a897_zps3awx8cce.jpg
  • Options
    The tense and uncomfortable music are annoying.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    A sim coming over, getting a book from the bookshelf, and not putting the book back in the bookshelf when done reading
    Also, a sim coming over, getting food, and not putting the dish away when they're done eating
    Post edited by uzumo on
  • Options
    JordanBrittJordanBritt Posts: 180 Member
    I dislike how the time is unrealistic at times, and how the sizes are not really relative to actually layouts.
    I also dislike when the future portal rips in. I like my game to be as realistic as possible. :smile:
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    Relationships really bug me. I hadn't played TS4 in a few weeks and decided to hop on and play for a bit. The husband of my main family received four calls from women who wanted to go on a date with him in the span of two days, two of which were previously employed elderly nannies. He's married! Hands off ladies! Then I decided to throw a BBQ, inviting all their friends over and it just turned into a flirt-fest! :(