Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amusement Parks in The Sims 4

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Love these ideas!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    craftaholiccraftaholic Posts: 447 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    just a question what would be traits for this idea? or aspirations? Jobs? (teens/YAs tickets/ride operators- late YAs-mid adult Manger-Ceo?)

Traits:

Thrill seeker: gets a emotional boost from doing things like roller coasters, indoor skydiving, rock walls, etc...
    scardy cat: hates heights, or fast moving items, even the rocket scares him.
    Water Baby: get an a boost from being in the water.
    Hydrophobia: don't like water.

Aspirations:

Dare devil: ride the roller coaster X amount of times, reach X level in skydiving, Climb rock wall on hardest configuration.
    Merpeople: spend X amount of time in the pool, ride X amount of water slides, etc.....
    Stop me if you've heard this one: a sim walks into a bar....player moves bar out of the way.....sim walks on without walking into anything else.
  • Options
    Kelna1911Kelna1911 Posts: 6 New Member
    I would throw so much money at being able to build and visit amusement and water parks. Zoo's sound cool too.
  • Options
    littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    I want it to come as a game pack. It will also have a new destination (like outdoor retreat), maybe a mountain area. I guess the sunset view will be very breathtaking. Carousel, Ferris Wheels, Game Booths...and Cable Cars!!! :smiley:
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    That sounds really cool!! :)
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It could be like Granite Falls, maybe? A place you could visit for a vacation?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I need an amuzement park in my life like when Sims 3 had it with roaring heights I was done I didn't leave that game for days lol
  • Options
    gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    Haunted houses or fun houses would be fun (would be fun to be able to use things from them or be able to build them )
  • Options
    GrandJuryGrandJury Posts: 183 Member
    Fantastic idea.

You should team up with an external Mod because the producers won't be able to deliver. At all.
    tumblr_naf4ttSCX81sqhjvzo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    TwiprinTwiprin Posts: 144 Member
    edited July 2016
    I've been wanting this since TS3 launched, so I toss in my vote. In particular zoos and aquariums would be neat.

Add an active career: grade school teacher (or just teacher period). One of your special tasks would be to arrange a class field trip to the zoo/aquarium. I thought it was fun in TS3 how my kids would sometimes need permission to go on field trips...but would then visit the cemetary XD Dark much, TS3? <3 So even if we didn't get an active career with it, the ability to go to a zoo or aquarium and see a whole bunch of kiddos together with a teacher would be super cute.

Amusement parks could have a tunnel of love object in them, or something like the haunted mansion ride from Disney World. If they force it to be a rabbit hole, two sims can go in together looking joyful/scared, then come out with random expressions and little story bits in notifications. But what would be better is if it could be a short tunnel where we could see the Sims trying to interact with each other.

Could also have a whack-a-mole or bottle toss game where you can win prizes like a doll to take home.

Zoos: let the mischievous Renegades from Get Together or someone be able to sabotage the zoo and let the animals free for ultimate mayhem.

Other things that could work for all three:
    • Souvenir stand - let your sims be able to buy friendship bracelets or plush dolls/t-shirts.
    • Mascot NPCs make a return - Walking Llama costumes or fish costumes to hand out balloons or prank patrons. Would actually also be cool if kids could ask for a photo with them or ask for an autograph that would go in their inventory. Maybe even make mascot autographs a new collectible? (I know I loved that as a kid going to parks).
    • Photo booths for commemorative pictures.
    • The 3D/4D movie room. You know what I'm talking about, I think? Where you go in the theater, put on the glasses, and the seats move in accordance to what's happening on screen. Watching a whole bunch of sims lose their minds on one of those would be hilarious, and each screen could have something unique that corresponds with the lot type their on.
    • Special birthday parties.
  • Options
    EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    That would be so cool! I would go like, EVERY DAY!
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM
  • Options
    lauwekoelauwekoe Posts: 19 New Member
    That would be awesome! Already have lots of ideas to build a few, would be a perfect combination between the Sims 4 and Rollercoaster Tycoon.
  • Options
    AhriehlAhriehl Posts: 5 New Member
    How about an Ocean City with a board walk with shops that sell rafts, surf boards, bathing suits, nautical oriented jewelry and nick nacks...add hermit crabs to the Cats and Dogs, and the option to search on the beach for sand crabs...Water front Condos and hotels on the boardwalk...An Amusement Park and a Water Park on the boardwalk...Jobs for teens and adults as mentioned previously for rides operators, vending hot spots, etc.
  • Options
    SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    My thought and ideas exactly!!!!! :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I want the following rides added
    Roller Coasters
    Carousels
    Ferris Wheels
    Gondelas

Also
    Kissing Booths
    Dunking Booths
    Carnival Games including test your strength were you use the hammer to see if the ball can hit the bell
    Prizes
    A Circus would be nice
    Carnival Foods
    Vending Soda Machines
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Aniya455 wrote: »
    I would really love it if EA made an amusement park based expansion pack. The amusement parks could be located in another world. I would like one amusement park to be kid-friendly with characters walking around, small rides, and shows with the characters.(Something like Disneyland) The second could be a water park with tall slides, wave pools, and a playground with water. The last one could be for the thrill-seeking sims with tall and fast roller coasters and even a tilt-a-whirl. There could even be a hotel in this world to give the full feel of a vacation.

Anyone else have more ideas about this? I would love to hear them. :)

I don't know. I think Amusement Parks could be done in a Gamepack but I'll take them either way.
  • Options
    As long as we actually get to really see our sims be able to ride the rides and work there!!!!!!
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    Amusement parks are rather large and take up a ton of space... it would be more ideal to have a Boardwalk GP that incorporated a swimmable ocean/beach and a pier with traditional midway games, Ferris Wheel, some standard amusement rides and a roller coaster. At least this way we could have the community lot as the Pier Park, 2nd neighborhood could be a beach with a resort hotel our sims could either stay in or manage as their own, as well as some oceanfront shops. And the last neighborhood could have purchasable lots for vacation houses. A hidden lot underwater where merfolk dwell, underwater ruins of Atlantis, and the dark underwater lair where the Kraken dwells.
  • Options
    That's really cool